centertime

Where is Jeff? I would like to contact him

Just now, centertime said:

Hi All,

Looking for Jeff. I think he is banned-

Does anybody know how I can contact him?

Centertime

Forget it!

• Like 4

I'm sorry a few people had problems with him but Jeff was always considerate to me.  Not that I was ever in his 'group'. 

Seems like a person can both listen to the warnings and contact him, see for themselves with openness and caution. 

• Like 3

His lineage is infected. Stay away from their group. There bloody billions of little infected parasites around them. It's "good flows" in his words. I've had enough of him for two years. Really fucked me in the beginning and slowed me down over time. His levels is just playing with linga sharira. Stay away from him and find a legitimate lineage, you will find a real resolution then.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, centertime said:

Hi All,

Looking for Jeff. I think he is banned-

Does anybody know how I can contact him?

Centertime

nintchdbpict0003433234501.jpg

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

His lineage is infected. Stay away from their group. There bloody billions of little infected parasites around them. It's "good flows" in his words. I've had enough of him for two years. Really fucked me in the beginning and slowed me down over time. His levels is just playing with linga sharira. Stay away from him and find a legitimate lineage, you will find a real resolution then.

infected parasites? How do you know? What kind of parasites? Why?

if he is playing with linga sharira? What do you do instead?

Edited by centertime

2 hours ago, centertime said:

I sense that you already hate me...

It's parasites from the higher tattvas. They block your mind ultimately, as a result. All kinds of mental mood that you cannot shake of and persist. Not to mention lots of sexual tendencies involved that won't leave you no matter what. That has nothing to do with the energy itself but its these little bugs. You have to leave the lineage for a long time, preferably someone competent to clean you to even realize. I have joined xiao yao pai and they are more than powerful in cleaning this shit. Jeffs scanning of the spirit masters in the lineage is nonsense and only looks at the lower tattvas. Its emitting out of their herd, probably sticks to me because I was an insider and never really left, or in other words simple left but on papers my bodymind is still their estate. Even old posts in forums infect me with these little bugs. Very sexual, I'm infected right now after reading some screenshots I found in my drive from back in the day plus some of cheyas posts.

Not long ago I had found another one of these pictures from back in the day, a screenshot of what jeff said inside his energy chats, I was struggling to bloody remember my immediate train of thoughts and an unmovable but subtle sexual tendency would occupy me. Like I was fucking celibate for a week at that point perfectly calm. I did some light exercise, went out, spoke to my family, ate some food. The shit wouldn't bloody leave me. Thats not my energy flows in their words but that is little parasitic entities attached to my field. I have developed a lot, with genuine transmissions from some of my teachers /gurus I have met and with the help of my lineage XYP and I can see these little goofy balls in my perception when they attach to me. Quite irritating.

But anyway besides noticing the subtitle but strong tendency and sexual feeling on my organ (as well as slightly more centered perception on that organ (usually my percetion is on my head or chest or hands)) there is a lot of background 'mood'. I don't know how to properly describe these moods but they are clearly recognizable. Mental patterns including trains of thoughts that I subconsciously thought were part of ME back when I was 'working' with them. But now having been out for the past few months I instantly recognize these intrusions. I'm not kidding. I know it's sounds intangible but how can I describe my inner experience and perceptions without like sending you telepathic images of my concepts - which cannot be done here...

And yes a lot of these moods I would describe as self centered and violent. Things like making remarks or jokes about violent things like I will smash your cranium and feel it with shit you bleeding pussy merged with an asshole. Almost demonic in nature. Just tendencies for my mind (thoughts and imagination) to go crazy like that. But these mental currents aren't mine, I know it. I've had a couple months of their system and I'm quite appalled by how easily my imagination went and conceived that stuff^ I'm usually more analytical and lazy person. I'm not really that obsessed with any one particular topic and I prefer to quit if I see that a game is pointless and going downhill.

Other people have reported this phenomena through words like depersonalization or destroying willpower. Yes it does occupy your mind, like I just being free of these parasitic current and then being exposed back into it, I now immediately recognize slightly decreased ability to think/focus/visualise/short term memorise because I'm so busy with these background mental flows. It seems to give flows to the mind. Almost like my body is a structure of flowing hot lava or crystal or jelly that is shifting about. On the bodily level these express as sexual feelings, over reacting (hyper) emotions (basically bursts of bloody emotion). And these 'flows' just won't leave me no matter what I do, masturbate, meditate, watch a good show, eat in the garden and sun to ground myself. Nope just won't bloody fucking leave, or even relax for half an hour. This is because these many parasitic entities are causing it.

Chas and pilgrim (and probably many others) who both know and have followed Jeffs evil for many years since his early AYP days have mentioned they sense some higher master parasitic-entity around Jeff. It only lingers down to everyone else working with him. And yes this whole hugging and your (quoting Jeff) "tantric practices" are sharing bloody karmas among yourselves. Other people who now run away from him like Lori just cannot put the word on what so fucked about their current but you can see that they run away almost subconsciously like - because they sense the dirt their current is.

Some of the people seemed like innocent and nice people like FaXin. I hope he gets out of this nonsense and stops being the food and free rent of some parasitic entities, big or small. Just building prana for example, I build some prana then I go out in the garden in the evening, alone looking at the sky and i am just grounding calm, almost like seeing my future in a positive and reinforcing way. But in general, seeing the world in certain ways I did not since I was a child. Jeffs mental flows cover all that way and put me in a constant freenzy. I quit many goals, procrastinated and masturbated a lot during my time with him, also swore at many people including my own parents, broken door knows and other stuff as if out of a frenzy because he's flows numb you and make your mind busy.

I even, just one time, I think back in the beginning of March, on their new forum. I couldn't spend 10 seconds there exposed to Jonesboys writings, on the newest unread comments section, without feeling this dirt covering me like (the parasites infesting me). I closed the browser instantly. Did some else, mundane, just to let the flows on me to see if I'm bloody imagining things. I've kind of repeated this experiment a couple times by findign old screenshots from their energy chats from back in the day in my files. I have all my data backed up in around 3 places and I need to cleans all jeff related material manually at some point...

I don't know what to say to you man. I'm telling you they are infested beyond comprehension but if you just hug NO then I guess no it is for you....anything I say will automatically be rejected. You might want to give the scan my chakras thread a quick glance over as well.

Anyway I need to call my lineage to cleanse these things off me now and get back to normal.  Bye.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Tell me where is Jeffrey bred,

Or in the heart or in the head?

How begot, how nourished?

Reply, reply.

It is engender’d in the eyes,

With gazing fed;

and Jeffrey dies

In the cradle,

where it lies.

Let us all ring Jeffrey’s knell;

I’ll begin it –

Ding, dong, bell.

Ding, dong, bell.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, centertime said:

Jeff caught some major astral STDs while playing around with the wrong entities.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, centertime said:

life is driven by curiosity, hopes and goals.

That is exactly how STDs and unwanted pregnancies happen.

These things are serious and Jeff doesn't know better.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, centertime said:

and civilisation.

Civilization has no value to a cultivator. From a taoist point of view it is making steps backwards.

So stop asking about the astral vampire named jeff. He isn't welcome and we won't help you contact him even if we knew.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zork said:

Civilization has no value to a cultivator. From a taoist point of view it is making steps backwards.

So stop asking about the astral vampire named jeff. He isn't welcome and we won't help you contact him even if we knew.

Thanks, I understand your view point.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, centertime said:

Thanks, I understand your view point.

You still don't believe.

You have to understand they never claimed to be a true path or another path. These people literally think their astral space is the buddha field/mind and they have surpassed all buddhas and whatnot. No one in freaking history does this stuff; there is absolutely NO structure to their practices, or references that they draw from. Its not a LINEAGE! or SYSTEM like all these ancient things we know publicly know about today. Once again, only THEY do this stuff in like the whole world. Only 24 people or something, including a good third being their group in the whole world today are "light level" ! They 'can' see all the buddhas, all the sages, anything and everything.

After lvl 11 you "can even see christ on the cross" - quoting Jonesboy.

They do NOT claim to be another but the only one standing on the top of the mountain by FAAR from any other body of practice out there. Literally.

And a second good point, if you think they are immune to emotions like anger and whatnot ... or let's say another emotion like HATE...consider Jeffs lash to gatito and pilgrim for exposing his outright 100% LIE about the email. His reaction says it all. He's human. And he Does have agenda. He's not the perfect transcendental diamond he claims to be.

As for Jonesboy lashing out...just go on their forum and post skeptic stuff or mention gatito, lori, pilgrim, etc lmao. He won't even simply ban you. You can sense the stress and anger from a mile away.

As for Karen....this whole forum knows her and her uncontrollable emotions.

BRO WAKE UP TRILLIONS OF PRACTITIONERS FOR AGES ARE NOT CRAZY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO CULTIVATE!!

Seriously if Jeffs so confident quit those entities and breathe fresh air for once man.

Edit: okay I'm done with these fucks. My hard drives are infected with an infected version of me from back in the day. I'm tired of these things attaching to me. I have to run like a violent drug addict who wants a clean life away from the mafia haha

And cheya if you think jeffs current helps you manifest karma faster in your life, you have no idea....the stuff manifesting faster is not from your being. Now I can see it, being out and clean from the current.

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 4

At a certain point, why doesn't someone or a few of you all like @EmeraldHead and @ralis, or whomever come up with a thread compiling all the evidence of Jeff's weirdness to just refer people to just like Walker did with ChiDragon/ReturnDragon. 

Simply title it "A Warning About Former Member Jeff". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:05 PM, EmeraldHead said:

I sense that you already hate me...

It's parasites from the higher tattvas. They block your mind ultimately, as a result. All kinds of mental mood that you cannot shake of and persist. Not to mention lots of sexual tendencies involved that won't leave you no matter what. That has nothing to do with the energy itself but its these little bugs. You have to leave the lineage for a long time, preferably someone competent to clean you to even realize. I have joined xiao yao pai and they are more than powerful in cleaning this shit. Jeffs scanning of the spirit masters in the lineage is nonsense and only looks at the lower tattvas. Its emitting out of their herd, probably sticks to me because I was an insider and never really left, or in other words simple left but on papers my bodymind is still their estate. Even old posts in forums infect me with these little bugs. Very sexual, I'm infected right now after reading some screenshots I found in my drive from back in the day plus some of cheyas posts.

Not long ago I had found another one of these pictures from back in the day, a screenshot of what jeff said inside his energy chats, I was struggling to bloody remember my immediate train of thoughts and an unmovable but subtle sexual tendency would occupy me. Like I was fucking celibate for a week at that point perfectly calm. I did some light exercise, went out, spoke to my family, ate some food. The shit wouldn't bloody leave me. Thats not my energy flows in their words but that is little parasitic entities attached to my field. I have developed a lot, with genuine transmissions from some of my teachers /gurus I have met and with the help of my lineage XYP and I can see these little goofy balls in my perception when they attach to me. Quite irritating.

But anyway besides noticing the subtitle but strong tendency and sexual feeling on my organ (as well as slightly more centered perception on that organ (usually my percetion is on my head or chest or hands)) there is a lot of background 'mood'. I don't know how to properly describe these moods but they are clearly recognizable. Mental patterns including trains of thoughts that I subconsciously thought were part of ME back when I was 'working' with them. But now having been out for the past few months I instantly recognize these intrusions. I'm not kidding. I know it's sounds intangible but how can I describe my inner experience and perceptions without like sending you telepathic images of my concepts - which cannot be done here...

And yes a lot of these moods I would describe as self centered and violent. Things like making remarks or jokes about violent things like I will smash your cranium and feel it with shit you bleeding pussy merged with an asshole. Almost demonic in nature. Just tendencies for my mind (thoughts and imagination) to go crazy like that. But these mental currents aren't mine, I know it. I've had a couple months of their system and I'm quite appalled by how easily my imagination went and conceived that stuff^ I'm usually more analytical and lazy person. I'm not really that obsessed with any one particular topic and I prefer to quit if I see that a game is pointless and going downhill.

Other people have reported this phenomena through words like depersonalization or destroying willpower. Yes it does occupy your mind, like I just being free of these parasitic current and then being exposed back into it, I now immediately recognize slightly decreased ability to think/focus/visualise/short term memorise because I'm so busy with these background mental flows. It seems to give flows to the mind. Almost like my body is a structure of flowing hot lava or crystal or jelly that is shifting about. On the bodily level these express as sexual feelings, over reacting (hyper) emotions (basically bursts of bloody emotion). And these 'flows' just won't leave me no matter what I do, masturbate, meditate, watch a good show, eat in the garden and sun to ground myself. Nope just won't bloody fucking leave, or even relax for half an hour. This is because these many parasitic entities are causing it.

Chas and pilgrim (and probably many others) who both know and have followed Jeffs evil for many years since his early AYP days have mentioned they sense some higher master parasitic-entity around Jeff. It only lingers down to everyone else working with him. And yes this whole hugging and your (quoting Jeff) "tantric practices" are sharing bloody karmas among yourselves. Other people who now run away from him like Lori just cannot put the word on what so fucked about their current but you can see that they run away almost subconsciously like - because they sense the dirt their current is.

Some of the people seemed like innocent and nice people like FaXin. I hope he gets out of this nonsense and stops being the food and free rent of some parasitic entities, big or small. Just building prana for example, I build some prana then I go out in the garden in the evening, alone looking at the sky and i am just grounding calm, almost like seeing my future in a positive and reinforcing way. But in general, seeing the world in certain ways I did not since I was a child. Jeffs mental flows cover all that way and put me in a constant freenzy. I quit many goals, procrastinated and masturbated a lot during my time with him, also swore at many people including my own parents, broken door knows and other stuff as if out of a frenzy because he's flows numb you and make your mind busy.

I even, just one time, I think back in the beginning of March, on their new forum. I couldn't spend 10 seconds there exposed to Jonesboys writings, on the newest unread comments section, without feeling this dirt covering me like (the parasites infesting me). I closed the browser instantly. Did some else, mundane, just to let the flows on me to see if I'm bloody imagining things. I've kind of repeated this experiment a couple times by findign old screenshots from their energy chats from back in the day in my files. I have all my data backed up in around 3 places and I need to cleans all jeff related material manually at some point...

I don't know what to say to you man. I'm telling you they are infested beyond comprehension but if you just hug NO then I guess no it is for you....anything I say will automatically be rejected. You might want to give the scan my chakras thread a quick glance over as well.

Anyway I need to call my lineage to cleanse these things off me now and get back to normal.  Bye.

no hate.

What is XYP?

1 hour ago, centertime said:

What is XYP?

You'll find it in the Systems and teachers of section. Just scroll down. 

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

At a certain point, why doesn't someone or a few of you all like @EmeraldHead and @ralis, or whomever come up with a thread compiling all the evidence of Jeff's weirdness to just refer people to just like Walker did with ChiDragon/ReturnDragon. 

Simply title it "A Warning About Former Member Jeff". 

I've always believed in the maxim 'waste no time denying evil but steadfastly affirm the good' - not sure who said that by the way.  If you meet an obstacle, temptation or threat of some kind - or even a side road to nowhere - then that is still in the bigger picture, the path.

I never got into Jeff's thing at all , although I used to chat with him from time to time.  He is quite an interesting fellow - who has some interesting abilities which I don't pretend to fully understand.  For some people he seems to open up their practice to a whole new level - so called 'going light' - which appears to be some kind of access to visible fields of energy etc.  Although Jeff always said he couldn't 'see' himself and indeed dismissed some of it as 'astral' - meaning, I think low level psychic stuff.

His impact on people could be extreme - either for the 'good' (perceived) or 'bad'.  Some, I know had some extremely troubling experiences after the briefest of contacts with him.  For me - for a while even just chatting to him gave me a headache - but after a while this stopped.  I found his energy was overly intense - and I always got the impression of a person who had been gifted enormous power but not with the wisdom or sensitivity to use it appropriately.  Which is why I always kept him at arms length - especially as I began to hear from others strange stories about dodgy practices and so on.  In fact it was his and the Light Group's reaction to criticism from those who had had bad experiences which was most telling - and the reaction was on occasion quite abusive - which does not denote a very high level of wisdom or kindness.  In group/out group preference overriding general concern for the welfare of others is not a good sign. 

Among the 'Light Group' generally - I would say there was a lot of emotionality - which is why I suppose any criticism was greeted with hostility.  I suspect that whatever practice they do opens them up considerably but doesn't always address their karmic content - I mean the kind of ground work we all have to do to cultivate a sound and balanced subtle body.  Maybe Jeff offers a 'quick' way to some state which leaves people slightly unstable or exposed emotionally - I'm not sure.

One thing that Jeff always pushed was the concept of 'no boundaries' - that is we are all just open to the infinite - and he derided any idea of psychic protection and the like.  This may be where the parasitic infection comes in - since most systems accept the idea of needing to remove the effects of negative actions, illness and parasites/demons whatever you like to call them.  If you are seriously going to accept that reality is an infinite field of energy/consciousness (or however you like to put it) then you have to accept that entities exist and need to be confronted (read lives of any great mystic/saint/yogi).  It's naive to think other wise.

People are free in my book to do, or try, whatever they want, always at their own risk.  There is no spiritual nanny state - in the end we are all cultivators or to put it more dramatically warriors - and we need to do what we need to do and take the results on the chin - learn from it - dust ourselves off and move on.  So no matter what you think of the Jeff issue - blame and regret is not the way.  Just thank the universe for the lesson and keep on going.

Edited by Apech
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 5/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, EmeraldHead said:

By the way, trying concentrating on your tan tien while putting your hand there.. it may help.