Sign in to follow this  
Loveherbs

Yellow jelly like semen after retention?

Recently I have noticed a jelly like lump in my semen. It never happened before but since the day i have started semen retention techniques, i have started seeing it more often.  It appears when i edge ( masturbate without ejaculation). I don't practice meditation as often as i should. 

This jelly like semen however doesn't appear when after 2nd or 3rd ejaculation in a row. It appears only when i ejaculate semen after weeks of retention. 

Any insight on this will be helpful. Thanks. 

Edited by Loveherbs

That’s probably the old semen that you “retained” but which was just sitting around waiting to finally be expelled. Semen retention by edging doesn’t actually work.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Loveherbs said:

i have started semen retention techniques, i have started seeing it more often.  It appears when i edge ( masturbate without ejaculation). I don't practice meditation as often as i should.

You’re doing yourself some harm with this practice I’m afraid.

Avoid ‘retention’ type stuff and just be moderate in your sexual activity and you’ll be fine :)

• Like 2

Younger folks best not to practice semen retention. 

Nature didn't intend for such a transformative practice to be cultivated until maybe between the ages of 40 to 55. 

This is just the way of things - part of the blueprint that determines dos and donts for the human species. 

Timing is an essential part of this blueprint.

Thats why in India, serious spiritual cultivation dont usually happen until folks pass 60. 

Focus of the first 50 odd years directed at mundane duties. 

They are in total acceptance that spiritual cultivation cannot be rushed. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Loveherbs said:

Recently I have noticed a jelly like lump in my semen. It never happened before but since the day i have started semen retention techniques, i have started seeing it more often.  It appears when i edge ( masturbate without ejaculation). I don't practice meditation as often as i should. 

This jelly like semen however doesn't appear when after 2nd or 3rd ejaculation in a row. It appears only when i ejaculate semen after weeks of retention. 

This is a start. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/semen-color-chart#semen-color-chart

On 5/9/2020 at 2:13 AM, Loveherbs said:

There are two sides of this that you should likely find out which one is at work.

1. Sperm volume is denser/thicker and jells up.   This can occur with certain tonics too.

2. Certain disorders interfere with liquidity of sperm and can cause it to coagulate. 

12 minutes ago, dawei said:

There are two sides of this that you should likely find out which one is at work.

1. Sperm volume is denser/thicker and jells up.   This can occur with certain tonics too.

2. Certain disorders interfere with liquidity of sperm and can cause it to coagulate. 

He stated it is yellow. If it is it should be checked for possible infection. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 8:13 AM, Loveherbs said:

Sometimes good to check with a doctor.

Ejaculation is a contrproductive  practice to be honest, unless you eat your sperm. In ejaculation you are loosing nutritiens needed in expanding the consciousness on the bodily level. So it will ve that much harder to retain your energy levels. Needles to say that for males recovering semen takes around 28 days.

Urge to reproduce is very strong and often not easy to overcome, and we tent to find all the reasons to endulge in overexpendi g ourselves.

Edited by Kubba

Sign in to follow this