rex

The Midnight Gospel

Don't know if this TV series has been mentioned, The Midnight Gospel, it's mind blowing, especially from episode 4. It touches on and discusses many topics of interest to this forum.

• Like 2

Haven't seen it yet, but it's on the list. I have been listening to Duncan Trussel podcasts since 2012, so I already am familiar with a lot of the source material. They're great to listen to while training. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2020 at 9:38 PM, silent thunder said:

My son and i watched the first episode and were rather stunned by unexpectedly deep writing...

I watch it with my daughter. It's so fast paced that we have to stop and go back to take in what's being said. I'll have my notebook ready for the rewatches. The last episode has some great instructions on getting out of the head and into the body.

On 04/05/2020 at 3:16 AM, Earl Grey said:

Haven't seen it yet, but it's on the list. I have been listening to Duncan Trussel podcasts since 2012, so I already am familiar with a lot of the source material. They're great to listen to while training. 

Never heard of Duncan Trussel until this, thanks, I'll check 'em out.

On 04/05/2020 at 5:26 AM, qofq said:

Wife and I quite enjoy it!  It's fun.

Outrageously so in places -  it's a delight!

Edited by rex

4 minutes ago, rex said:

I watch it with my daughter. It's so fast paced that we have to stop and go back to take in what's being said. I'll have my notebook ready for the rewatches. The last episode has some great instructions on getting out of the head and into the body.

Never heard of Duncan Trussel until this, thanks, I'll check 'em out.

Those podcasts are where the dialogue is directly lifted from.

6 minutes ago, rex said:

Yeah, I was tickled specifically by the Polly Shore guest voicing and his character's animation development/behavior.  What a ride. 

I thought it was boring pretentious garbage. It was basically a lousy podcast with a mostly unrelated cartoon playing along to it.