waterdrop

healing gall bladder stones ?

my father has found he has   gall bladder stones   -    does someone here have a solution to that ?  

13 minutes ago, waterdrop said:

my father has found he has   gall bladder stones   -    does someone here have a solution to that ?  

No medical advice here due to legal complications of giving wrong advice. See a doctor.

• Like 1

Doctors will recommend surgery with laser. Basically remove it. A family member resorted to it after feeling just as bad after doing natural cures/diets - something with lemon juice fasting, etc. I think the potency of natural cures will depend on the size of the stone - Act fast!

Edited by EmeraldHead

Beet root juice daily, 1 cup,  in divided doses (1/4 cup x 4 times daily).  Don't use it fresh -- let it stand for at least an hour in the fridge before consuming, in an open container.  A European herbal remedy, used on a family member with absolute success a few years ago.   No guarantee it works on "everyone" but that's my experience. 

There's many herbs that can be used for this, but the beet juice remedy historically had the widest geographical distribution and has the advantage of being easily incorporated as a routine due to ready availability.  All one needs is a good juicer, you make a glass once a day and then repeat the next day.  Not using it fresh right upon squeezing is important -- there's substances in it which degrade rapidly (within an hour) that are not beneficial.  Otherwise it's good for you all around, and is also used to improve the overall blood picture, especially the red blood.  Choose the darkest, reddest beets for this purpose.  The course is prolonged -- a minimum of 3 months, in some cases up to 6.  Side effects are unknown, except if you drink it right away without letting it stand in an open container first, you will develop a strong aversion pretty soon and won't be able to enjoy it or might even come to hate it.  (That's anecdotal, from my herbal encyclopedia.)  Otherwise it tastes OK and is not hard to use at all.      

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1