Gerard

About Nazism, sheep and the virus propaganda

2 hours ago, bax44 said:

Quarantine by definition is for sick people. The brillian leaders of the world have played quite the trick and convinced millions of healthy people to lock themselves up . It’s actually kinda impressive , sad, and hilarious all at once.

No, not exactly:

The word quarantine comes from quarantena, meaning "forty days", used in the 14th–15th-centuries Venetian language and designating the period that all ships were required to be isolated before passengers and crew could go ashore during the Black Death plague epidemic; it followed the trentino, or thirty-day isolation period, first imposed in 1377 in the Republic of Ragusa, Dalmatia (modern Dubrovnik in Croatia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KuroShiro said:

No, not exactly:

The word quarantine comes from quarantena, meaning "forty days", used in the 14th–15th-centuries Venetian language and designating the period that all ships were required to be isolated before passengers and crew could go ashore during the Black Death plague epidemic; it followed the trentino, or thirty-day isolation period, first imposed in 1377 in the Republic of Ragusa, Dalmatia (modern Dubrovnik in Croatia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

Yawn/

"a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed."

and from cambridge:

"a period of time during which an animal or person that might have a disease is kept away from other people or animals" 

so what. point still stands. 

Edited by bax44

3 hours ago, bax44 said:

Quarantine by definition is for sick people. The brillian leaders of the world have played quite the trick and convinced millions of healthy people to lock themselves up . It’s actually kinda impressive , sad, and hilarious all at once.

If an individual tests positive that individual is a vector for this disease and can spread it to potentially thousands. Since this is the case as to how this virus spreads, then why would you have a problem with a quarantine? 

15 hours ago, ralis said:

If an individual tests positive that individual is a vector for this disease and can spread it to potentially thousands. Since this is the case as to how this virus spreads, then why would you have a problem with a quarantine? 

I suspect quarantine is being conflated with social distancing and the various stay at home orders - which while somewhat understandable seems to muddy things a bit. 

I'm also having a difficult time understanding why comment was made about lack of exercise, as if moving one's body a bit was dependent on being able to go somewhere. 

• Like 1

For many countries in the Far East where everybody wears a mask, the lock down is not so harsh.   Either you quarantine the whole person or their faces.  Hypothetically if everyone dresses like Darth Vader or Stormtroopers in the Star Wars all the time, then lock down is not necessary. 

I have no idea about medicine, that is the truth, but some say that the sun light can be good for healing the virus

in 1918 the spanish flu was treated with patients being exposed to the sun, but as i said before i am not an expert

8 minutes ago, Toni said:

in 1918 the spanish flu was treated with patients being exposed to the sun, but as i said before i am not an expert

Did sunlight cure their illness?

I don't remember where I read this, it was a newspaper and there were images of people lying outside hospitales taking the sun. Let's see if i can get the link

1 minute ago, Toni said:

I don't remember where I read this, it was a newspaper and there were images of people lying outside hospitales taking the sun. Let's see if i can get the link

Why not show some evidence that sunlight cures instead of photos. 

There are photos of college students on the beaches in Florida this spring and a number of became infected from not keeping their distance!

• Like 1

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/coronavirus-and-the-sun-a-lesson-from-the-1918-influenza-pandemic-509151dc8065

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4504358/

Abstract

The H1N1 “Spanish flu” outbreak of 1918–1919 was the most devastating pandemic on record, killing between 50 million and 100 million people. Should the next influenza pandemic prove equally virulent, there could be more than 300 million deaths globally. The conventional view is that little could have been done to prevent the H1N1 virus from spreading or to treat those infected; however, there is evidence to the contrary. Records from an “open-air” hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, suggest that some patients and staff were spared the worst of the outbreak. A combination of fresh air, sunlight, scrupulous standards of hygiene, and reusable face masks appears to have substantially reduced deaths among some patients and infections among medical staff. We argue that temporary hospitals should be a priority in emergency planning. Equally, other measures adopted during the 1918 pandemic merit more attention than they currently receive.

Edited by Toni

8 minutes ago, Toni said:

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/coronavirus-and-the-sun-a-lesson-from-the-1918-influenza-pandemic-509151dc8065

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4504358/

Abstract

The H1N1 “Spanish flu” outbreak of 1918–1919 was the most devastating pandemic on record, killing between 50 million and 100 million people. Should the next influenza pandemic prove equally virulent, there could be more than 300 million deaths globally. The conventional view is that little could have been done to prevent the H1N1 virus from spreading or to treat those infected; however, there is evidence to the contrary. Records from an “open-air” hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, suggest that some patients and staff were spared the worst of the outbreak. A combination of fresh air, sunlight, scrupulous standards of hygiene, and reusable face masks appears to have substantially reduced deaths among some patients and infections among medical staff. We argue that temporary hospitals should be a priority in emergency planning. Equally, other measures adopted during the 1918 pandemic merit more attention than they currently receive.

I live in the desert SW of the U.S. which us one of the sunniest places in the world. Most of us are outdoors a lot and yet there are thousands of cases of COVID-19. Santa Fe averages around 7,000’ elevation which means more harmful rays are not filtered out. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Guess we are finding out who the sheep are. Do we now really need fake science to tell us that the sun is good for our bodies? Oh no. Wait. You shouldn’t go out in the sun at all .. our “computer models” state that “global warming” has made the suns uv rays HIGHLY DANGEROUS. Code red. It also may spread the dreaded corona. Better to get your light from the computer or phone screen. 

good lord.  

Ahahahahahahaha. 

CONTACT TRACING YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE INJECTED.

now be a good boy and let us track you everywhere you go and your neighbors shall snitch if you don’t maintain proper distance!!  If they don’t we have drones.

all over a slightly more serious cold. Is there actually life on earth? Is this humanity? 

Are we all really this pathetic?

Edited by bax44
  • Like 3

Not many  seem to care or acknowledge that almost 40 million have lost employment in us alone over this cold. The damage from that will make whatever the “virus” has done seem like a Swedish massage. Meanwhile they pump money into stock market and wall st and rape everyone else raw. Bend over guys, you seem to enjoy it. And continue to play left/right politics in your heads giving away whatever little power you might have had left.

in 6 months those that were cowering in fear doing exactly what they were told by their incompetent “leaders” could feel some actual pain. And it won’t be from the latest glorified flu.

• Like 1

people will get very damaged with all this joke. Lost jobs, lost rights, lost liberties, etc.

17 minutes ago, Toni said:

Several doctors say they have received instructions from government to write death certificates indicating covid 19 as the cause of the death:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1247680994821509121

Here is what it actually says. I suggest doing a little reading instead of listening to conspiracy theorists and Q Anon freaks that don't understand how viruses work.

5 minutes ago, bax44 said:

Bill Burr. . urn. /if SING " [III III! Will.". for a while i thought "woah Jeff Winger really let himself go"

I appreciate good comedy, but I don’t find this amusing at all. 

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

I appreciate good comedy, but I don’t find this amusing at all. 

Of course you dont.