Gerard

About Nazism, sheep and the virus propaganda

Vietnam borders China and did an excellent job containing the virus. That's not because the virus is a hoax or something but because they had a smart and efficient policy.

25 minutes ago, Toni said:

Vietnam 0 deads? It makes no sense

Your rant here makes no sense relative to the factual evidence. 

The Plague of Justinian devastated the Romans and Persians, but left people living in mountains and deserts alone. I therefore conclude that the plague was a hoax manufactured by a conspiracy of Arabs and Bulgars because I do logic real good

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Toni said:

What is briefly the reason of the chinese stats according to you? Also if u look at south korea, japan, philipines, singapore, there are not many deads. Almost only in the west there are many

"U want more facts? Here it goes for europe. Some countries are very affected, others are perfectly well:"

South Korea had a very elaborate plan,they used all the private health resources in conjuction with the public health system,they had an imminent  lockdown and they made countless tests for covid.Philippines duterte threatened people who break the lockdown with shooting.

About Europe facts let me tell you about my country Greece.We had a quick lockdown,severe measures and the people actually respected the measures.The reason of the severe measures was probably because the health system in Greece is in a bad condition after all the years of austerity and the government knew it would not stand a chance against a violent outbreak.

This is why,in my opinion,the rich countries in Europe were not quick to take measures,because they thought their strong health systems would stand the hit,so they chose the death toll against the economic damage.

Another point is that not as many Chinese travel to Slovakia or Bulgaria for example as in France and Italy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Toni said:

Spain

Did you look at the Johns Hopkins map?

4 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yes

What are your thoughts regarding the country you live in having a higher mortality rate related to confirmed cases?

31 minutes ago, Toni said:

Yes

Yes to the map? Johns Hopkins has the best data collection in the world. BTW Johns Hopkins is one of the top universities in the world as opposed to the Trump sycophants and other purveyors of lies which includes Alex Jones and the like. 

It seems we are the country with more deads per capita. It is still too early to give an opinion, but i believe many of these deaths are not caused by covid. 

1 minute ago, Toni said:

It seems we are the country with more deads per capita. It is still too early to give an opinion, but i believe many of these deaths are not caused by covid. 

Belief systems and facts are miles apart. 

Yes, but this goes in both directions. The difference is I know it is just an opinion and i can be wrong, time will tell. But some of u think u can't be wrong

5 hours ago, Toni said:

What is briefly the reason of the chinese stats according to you? Also if u look at south korea, japan, philipines, singapore, there are not many deads. Almost only in the west there are many

5 hours ago, Toni said:

Countries like japan, korea, philipines, thailand, which have big populations and are situated near china have less than 1000 deads. Meanwhile spain and france have 25000. What a fucking joke

5 hours ago, Toni said:

Japan 500 deads and 126,000,000 inhabitants, near china

Spain 25000 deads and 50,000,000 inhabitants, far from china

Explain this

I think there are three basic reasons:

1. readiness - most asian countries have a history of dealing with outbreaks and have a prepareness the west tends to not have in terms of mobilizing and implementing in very short order.

2. containment - this helps explain many countries quick 'lockdown' including why china did not spread so much; for other countries, their containment was mostly in not allowing transportation as well.

3. public enforcement - yes, the public has to participate in a way that supports the first two points.  A government cannot enforce this alone.

I would pick some countries and study their quick actions vs very slow actions.  You will find some very telling stories.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toni said:

Please let us know who or what you suspect is killing people in Spain if its not covid19. 

I'm reminded that Belgium, tiny country, is an outlier in that it is unabashedly considering most deaths of elderly to be caused by covid19.  Whereas many other countries, particularly early on, were probably under counting.  There simply weren't tests available.  Now that tests and anti body tests much more widely available it should be more accurate.  And thankfully seems to be going down.  

Real facts, true statistics are the major weapons in fighting this and future virus's.  As the world recovers we will need to look into, correct and punish organizations that knowingly pushed wrong statistics..lied.  But crippling the WHO, now, as they are coordinating and publishing the newest info on the virus would be a big folly.  When the dust settles, thats a different story.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

So striking... The power of belief.

It renders fact irrelevant and moot while propping up one's own 'story' in unassailable armour.

The power of The Storyteller Within, to project out, one's own notions, tendencies, senses of what is normal and crazy, appropriate and ill-suited... carrying its own weighted considerings as banners while disregarding, dismissing, or outright attacking all that does not comply. 

Yet, every belief is a thought.  Just a thought.  One of thousands a day.

Interestingly, not every thought transitions into a belief... fascinating to explore where and how the difference between them arises...

It's a potent practice to ask myself why I believe certain thoughts and not others.

And to explore that terrain where The Storyteller crafts a belief out of a thought.

Thoughts are not reality.  Nothing about them being inherently real, true, or even important.

Doubt is a pearl... and a trap.

As is belief.

cleanse citta

abide in presence

all else rises and falls

awareness abides

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

Please let us know who or what you suspect is killing people in Spain if its not covid19. 

I'm reminded that Belgium, tiny country, is an outlier in that it is unabashedly considering most deaths of elderly to be caused by covid19.  Whereas many other countries, particularly early on, were probably under counting.  There simply weren't tests available.  Now that tests and anti body tests much more widely available it should be more accurate.  And thankfully seems to be going down.  

Real facts, true statistics are the major weapons in fighting this and future virus's.  As the world recovers we will need to look into, correct and punish organizations that knowingly pushed wrong statistics..lied.  But crippling the WHO, now, as they are coordinating and publishing the newest info on the virus would be a big folly.  When the dust settles, thats a different story.  

many people in spain are saying that when someone dies doctors say it is due to coronavirus, no matter what. others also say there has been errors from doctors... it is still to soon to know. maybe in the future we will know, or not...

Regarding what one believes or not, it is very interesting. We all have very deep biases. For me it is very difficult to believe this is not a flu

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Vietnam borders China and did an excellent job containing the virus. That's not because the virus is a hoax or something but because they had a smart and efficient policy.

Love this stuff.

Don't know whether to laugh or give you a medal.

You obviously haven't been to Vietnam, have you?

Btw, talking about coordination and efficiency (none of them existent in India since this country operates with a totally different level and it's one of the countries with the filthiest/worst sanitation/cleanliness levels in the world:

How does India, a country of 1.3 billion people, have around 1,000 coronavirus deaths?

Most Indians have never heard of this thing, lol. Enough they have with surviving on a daily basis.

Same goes with VIETNAM and their efficiency with ZERO DEATHS.

And so goes with many of the African countries with their incredibly high poverty levels and low level of sanitation let alone their EFFICIENCY (enough they got with surviving in life):

Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?

This 'virus' wolf would have had devastating effects in these poor countries but it isn't the case, how come? 

A: They don't watch TV and are aware of media, Govs & WHO scare tactics. :)

My advice: go outside, breathe, chill, carry on with your life and stay away from TV and the News! 

The bad wolf/virus won't get hold of you, brother.

Edited by Gerard
  • Thanks 1