Gerard

About Nazism, sheep and the virus propaganda

On 5/2/2020 at 2:26 AM, Gerard said:

Unfortunately the source is in French with Spanish subs (primary video) & Spanish with Portuguese subs (secondary vid.). I can post the translation of both vids in English for those who don't understand the languages used in the video material.

https://gofile.io/?c=44jnlP

https://gofile.io/?c=QsgxmF

"A few sheep are always sacrificed in order to keep the flock under control."

"Most humans are very submissive and end up accepting the ideas of the majority, even in Germany the Nazi propaganda was capable of subduing an entire country."

Big lie 

Too many youngsters making too much noise (black sheep) trying to stop the climate change (the current status quo ----> ultra capitalism, coal emissions, global plastic pollution no one in power cares about (another real virus in my book), and the list goes on.

‘We don’t have time anymore’: In face of climate change, young people across Europe are protesting for their future

The rich stashing their trillions in tax heavens and the rest of the world living in slavery blinded by junk food, their mobile phones and Facebook accounts (happy sheep in the global pen). Tadaaaa!

The Wealth Detective Who Finds the Hidden Money of the Super Rich

Interesting that this 'virus' circus started in China while there is the current trade war between the 'almighty' USA and China. Yeah put the blame on the Chinese. Tadaaaa! 

It's show time. Try to shut this whole climate change movement down and get rid of China as a rising global power. Tadaaaa!

The bad wolf is here (virus), docile sheep confined and scared without saying a word. Politicians enforcing the whole thing. Tadaaa!

Let's sacrifice some sheep:

239,615 out of 7.6 billion (current global population). 

Not a great deal really since heart disease alone kills a lot more people:

https://www.heart.org/idc/groups/ahamah-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_470704.pdf

So what's all this fuss about Corona-circus/virus for the good sheep?

We need Confucianism back at the global level to remind those in power that ruling is about bettering society not subduing citizens like slaves and controlling them like fearful sheep.

Only a civilised society could have a stable, unified, and enduring social order.

Before I finish:

The WHO is a freaking farce. Mainly funded by the US government. It makes sense!

World Health Organisation? This to me is the real WHO:

Huangdi Neijing

Real Medicine, real results, zero side effects.

Are you denying human caused Anthropogenic Global Warming?

leftists don't think by themselves, no crytical analysis, they just repeat the sacred mantras: feminism, social justice, global warning, and now coronavirus it seems. they talk about phantasies, no real analysis of real things

Edited by Toni

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

leftists don't think by themselves, no crytical analysis, they just repeat the sacred mantras: feminism, social justice, global warning, and now coronavirus it seems. they talk about phantasies, no real analysis of real things

I see attacks based on fallacies are your specialty. Since you are new here, these are the rules put forth by the owner of this site. I guess you are a Trump supporter. 

21 hours ago, Toni said:

Before you criticize everyone who doesn't think like you or agree with you.  Double check the basics, like spelling.

Ie, leftists don't think FOR themselves, not by.  Crytical analysis, should be critical analysis.  Global warning, should be Global warming.  Phantasies should be fantasies.

When you're telling off people, or as you say 'the sheeple',  take the time to do a simple spell check.  Otherwise you'll look less educated and careless in writing and thinking. <actually for someone from a non-English speaking country the spelling and idiom use is pretty good.  My reply was way too mean spirited, apologies>

What else.. I define feminism as woman having equal rights and opportunities.  Some define it as the equivalent of female 'Incels'.  If you do that then I'd agree its crazy.   Political correctness can go wrong on both sides, but the people who'd mock a term like social justice, seem to me, to be those who want to get away with injustice.

In the 3rd world when SARS broke out, killing 40% of those who caught it, there were those who claimed it was a conspiracy.  Didn't listen to the government and spread it causing more death.  We have a handle on Covid19, we know its RO, what it does, how contagious it is.  We don't have a vaccine or good treatment for it yet.  Its deadliest for the elderly, 15% of our population.

Most of the world is doing the shelter in place, to protect that population, from a pretty grizzly death, and its not pretty for many when they catch it.  Maybe its over reacting, epidemiologists and scientists are collecting data.  We're flattening the curve of catching it, at huge expense, but its being done to save lives.  We'll know better next time if this was the correct path.  But its buying time for better treatments and vaccine to get here, as well to keep our hospital intensive cares from being over run, even more then they are now, in hot spots.

You may disagree with the above, but differences in solutions does not mean conspiracies or ill will. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

It´s really sad to me when people say this virus kills just the old and the already sick and therefore we shouldn´t worry so much, as if having lived for some years or already having some illness makes a person´s life less valuable.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Toni said:

sorry my english is bad

Your reasoning and anger are the real issue, not the language, mate. Work on that anger and try to understand more. You just sound like you want to vent and for someone to tell you that things are going to be all right.

• Like 1

I want to ask something to the forum. How is that possible that the virus didn't spread to other chinese provinces but it arrived as far away as italy?

Just now, Toni said:

I want to ask something to the forum. How is that possible that the virus didn't spread to other chinese provinces but it arrived as far away as italy?

It did spread to other provinces.

How can we know? Chinese government lies, that is for sure. So how can we know the real situation in china?

15 minutes ago, Toni said:

How can we know? Chinese government lies, that is for sure. So how can we know the real situation in china?

Considering Beijing had lockdown and people there have symptoms reported even recently in Al-Jazeera, you’re not only cherry-picking, but ignoring facts because you can’t let go of your anger.

Just now, Toni said:

Been explained plenty of times and even on this forum—you are drawing false conclusions and cherry-picking facts. Until you’re willing to listen and learn, I don’t think anything further needs to be said. Your post was made in the spirit of self-certainty, not in the spirit of openness. 

I edited the post look at it again

China 4600 deaths italy 28500

Edited by Toni

Just now, Toni said:

I edited the post look at it again

The departed Walker, Taomeow, and ralis have all explained the Chinese stats—and you’re contradicting yourself.

1 minute ago, Toni said:

I didn t read them

aaaaand that’s why you’re in the dark. You are focusing on things that reinforce what pisses you off rather than the facts and explanations.

Taomeow has a thread in her PPJ—look it up.

Walker posts about it a lot—click on his profile to see his post history to see how they record stats in his experience before (very recently poster too).

Ralis explained a lot too.

Do the work and truth shall set you free. Don’t do the work and stay angry, but it seems you want to stay angry.

What is briefly the reason of the chinese stats according to you? Also if u look at south korea, japan, philipines, singapore, there are not many deads. Almost only in the west there are many

Countries like japan, korea, philipines, thailand, which have big populations and are situated near china have less than 1000 deads. Meanwhile spain and france have 25000. What a fucking joke

8 minutes ago, Toni said:

What is briefly the reason of the chinese stats according to you? Also if u look at south korea, japan, philipines, singapore, there are not many deads. Almost only in the west there are many

2 minutes ago, Toni said:

Countries like japan, korea, philipines, thailand, which have big populations and are situated near china have less than 1000 deads. Meanwhile spain and france have 25000. What a fucking joke

I live in the Philippines and have contacts working in government and other first responders...so be careful of your Google-Fu and self-certainty ;) because you're going to look dumber and ignorant if you keep coming from a space of being angry and certain instead of willing to learn. 

Japan 500 deads and 126,000,000 inhabitants, near china

Spain 25000 deads and 50,000,000 inhabitants, far from china

Explain this

Edited by Toni

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

Japan 500 deads and 126,000,000 inhabitants, near china

Spain 25000 deads and 50,000,000 inhabitants, far from china

Explain this

Explain government response, citizen cooperation, flights between China and those countries, numbers of Chinese tourists going there, and social responsibility taken by citizens.

Then look at genetics. Then look at age group, and how efficient testing is--consider how Japan is also at risk because of its high elderly population. 

Keep looking, and choose to be Baltasar Gracian or to be Don Quixote: one is wise and insightful, the other is well-meaning, but charges windmills. 

South Korea 250 deads, 51.000.000 inhabitants, located near china 

2 minutes ago, Toni said:

For an accurate count of COVID-19 infections and deaths worldwide look at Johns Hopkins map which is the best account. If you don't pay attention to facts and keep badgering on some political rant against leftists progressives, you will be banned.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

21 minutes ago, Toni said:

North Korea is at the border of China, not South, however, and the South Korean government response was immediate and had good structure for national crises. 

Try again. 

• Like 1