Gerard

About Nazism, sheep and the virus propaganda

Unfortunately the source is in French with Spanish subs (primary video) & Spanish with Portuguese subs (secondary vid.). I can post the translation of both vids in English for those who don't understand the languages used in the video material.

https://gofile.io/?c=44jnlP

https://gofile.io/?c=QsgxmF

"A few sheep are always sacrificed in order to keep the flock under control."

"Most humans are very submissive and end up accepting the ideas of the majority, even in Germany the Nazi propaganda was capable of subduing an entire country."

Big lie 

Too many youngsters making too much noise (black sheep) trying to stop the climate change (the current status quo ----> ultra capitalism, coal emissions, global plastic pollution no one in power cares about (another real virus in my book), and the list goes on.

‘We don’t have time anymore’: In face of climate change, young people across Europe are protesting for their future

The rich stashing their trillions in tax heavens and the rest of the world living in slavery blinded by junk food, their mobile phones and Facebook accounts (happy sheep in the global pen). Tadaaaa!

The Wealth Detective Who Finds the Hidden Money of the Super Rich

Interesting that this 'virus' circus started in China while there is the current trade war between the 'almighty' USA and China. Yeah put the blame on the Chinese. Tadaaaa! 

It's show time. Try to shut this whole climate change movement down and get rid of China as a rising global power. Tadaaaa!

The bad wolf is here (virus), docile sheep confined and scared without saying a word. Politicians enforcing the whole thing. Tadaaa!

Let's sacrifice some sheep:

239,615 out of 7.6 billion (current global population). 

Not a great deal really since heart disease alone kills a lot more people:

https://www.heart.org/idc/groups/ahamah-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_470704.pdf

So what's all this fuss about Corona-circus/virus for the good sheep?

We need Confucianism back at the global level to remind those in power that ruling is about bettering society not subduing citizens like slaves and controlling them like fearful sheep.

Only a civilised society could have a stable, unified, and enduring social order.

Before I finish:

The WHO is a freaking farce. Mainly funded by the US government. It makes sense!

World Health Organisation? This to me is the real WHO:

Huangdi Neijing

Real Medicine, real results, zero side effects.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Unfortunately the source is in French with Spanish subs (primary video) & Spanish with Portuguese subs (secondary vid.). I can post the translation of both vids in English for those who don't understand the languages used in the video material.

https://gofile.io/?c=44jnlP

https://gofile.io/?c=QsgxmF

"A few sheep are always sacrificed in order to keep the flock under control."

"Most humans are very submissive and end up accepting the ideas of the majority, even in Germany the Nazi propaganda was capable of subduing an entire country."

Big lie 

Too many youngsters making too much noise (black sheep) trying to stop the climate change (the current status quo ----> ultra capitalism, coal emissions, global plastic pollution no one in power cares about (another real virus in my book), and the list goes on.

‘We don’t have time anymore’: In face of climate change, young people across Europe are protesting for their future

The rich stashing their trillions in tax heavens and the rest of the world living in slavery blinded by junk food, their mobile phones and Facebook accounts (happy sheep in the global pen). Tadaaaa!

The Wealth Detective Who Finds the Hidden Money of the Super Rich

Interesting that this 'virus' circus started in China while there is the current trade war between the 'almighty' USA and China. Yeah put the blame on the Chinese. Tadaaaa! 

It's show time. Try to shut this whole climate change movement down and get rid of China as a rising global power. Tadaaaa!

The bad wolf is here (virus), docile sheep confined and scared without saying a word. Politicians enforcing the whole thing. Tadaaa!

Let's sacrifice some sheep:

239,615 out of 7.6 billion (current global population). 

Not a great deal really since heart disease alone kills a lot more people:

https://www.heart.org/idc/groups/ahamah-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_470704.pdf

So what's all this fuss about Corona-circus/virus for the good sheep?

We need Confucianism back at the global level to remind those in power that ruling is about bettering society not subduing citizens like slaves and controlling them like fearful sheep.

Only a civilised society could have a stable, unified, and enduring social order.

Before I finish:

The WHO is a freaking farce. Mainly funded by the US government. It makes sense!

World Health Organisation? This to me is the real WHO:

Huangdi Neijing

Real Medicine, real results, zero side effects.

Waiting for @ralis and @Trunk to discuss the problems with the above post with regards to forum rules. 

Now people everywhere are very scared. In my family there are people who don't want to go out under any circumstance. Tv has done a great job, now we are all cowards sitting in our sofas at home, because of this almighty virus, which is going to kill us all. What a joke.

And also impoverished because of the economic crisis which is going to happen next. People don't realize what is going to happen in the next months in form of increased poverty and social unrest

Edited by Toni
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

D452C15F-2C2E-4573-B0C3-AAE33F0A6925.jpeg

That is stupid. I know people with phds and some are real retards

13 minutes ago, Toni said:

That is stupid. I know people with phds and some are real retards

While this is true that having a PhD won't necessarily indicate superior intelligence, this still doesn't make a lot of the strange allegations on YouTube or what Gerard posted legitimate. 

In youtube there is a lot of bullshit. But i don't believe the media and the tv. I don't believe in the healthcare system neither. It is all about propaganda and about having a good salary every month, not about healing anybody nor about the truth

Just now, Toni said:

In youtube there is a lot of bullshit. But i don't believe the media and the tv. I don't believe in the healthcare system neither. It is all about propaganda and about having a good salary every month, not about healing anybody nor about the truth

Too simple. There are a lot more complexities than that and I could rattle off book-volume rants about what's wrong, but that's because oversimplifying it doesn't make it understandable to idiots nor does it make it idiot-proof, if anything, idiots latch onto it and distort it further. 

• Like 1

Can expertise be faked, manipulated, or bought off? Of course. But expertise does exist and it takes time and effort to acquire, for which internet articles and videos are not a replacement.

• Like 1

Think about this: if the COVID-19 pandemic is really a hoax engineered for X nefarious purposes, that means that states around the world who are apparently at each other’s throats about everything else have united to promote a grand illusion; that means that the conflicts and disputes between states are not real; that means that the whole mess of politics, domestic and global, is a fraud deliberately and meticulously constructed by some central cabal pulling the strings of all the world’s governments, media, and medical institutions;

at which point it must be concluded that everything is under control, that nothing can be trusted, not even articles and videos apparently questioning this global order, and there is nothing you can do about it and you might as well just enjoy the light show put on by our inscrutable and inhumanly efficient masters.

Coronavirus is not a conspiracy, it is just a poorly managed and exxagerated pandemy. Exxagerated by social panic and stupid journalists.

Some of you don't see the crisis we are heading to, caused by the mismanagement of the so called virus

Edited by Toni

4 hours ago, Toni said:

Coronavirus is not a conspiracy, it is just a poorly managed and exxagerated pandemy. Exxagerated by social panic and stupid journalists.

Some of you don't see the crisis we are heading to, caused by the mismanagement of the so called virus

I see however this is managed or mismanaged or addressed crisis of one form or another will play out.

Do these proclamations of yours make you feel better regarding the situation?

5 hours ago, Toni said:

The media is exaggerating the Corona Virus and COVID-19? To what end? Trump has no responsibility in managing this problem? 

While tv networks around the world are big money's propaganda machines,most conspiracists are the usefull idiots stealing attention from the big conspiracy in plain sight,the concentration of wealth and power by a small cast of people.

People love the illusion we have control and our denial is strong as ever so...prophets and truth holders will always find fertile ground,wheather they wear tinfoil hats, maga hats or suits.

We also love to think we're special and we matter more than the rest of the flock,therefore the sheep accusation.

• Like 2

I share a video of a top european expert talking about the virus. It is the best video i have seen so far. Highly recommended:

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

I share a video of a top european expert talking about the virus. It is the best video i have seen so far. Highly recommended:

😔

On 02/05/2020 at 8:44 PM, Toni said:

Now people everywhere are very scared. In my family there are people who don't want to go out under any circumstance. Tv has done a great job, now we are all cowards sitting in our sofas at home, because of this almighty virus, which is going to kill us all. What a joke.

Indeed a real joke when heart disease kills 17 million people a year and no Govs. are confining everybody (keep the sheep in the pen) and asking you to self-isolate?

Hahahahaha.

You got more chances of dying from a bee sting than this dumb virus propaganda.

First video:

"What the shepherd is saying that the best way of keeping a thousand sheep docile and obedient is to manipulate fear and their sense of security. Fore example if I say: 

Watch out! There is a wolf (fear); then they all run to the pen (sense of security). The flock happily stay in the pen together safely without ever thinking of the wolf.

And while they focus on their fear of the wolf, I as a shepherd can do whatever I want with my sheep:

1. Vaccinate them
2. Castrate the rebellious sheep and inject them with medication
3. Shear them

When finished they are aware they have been sheared but also happy to have escaped from the terrible wolf.

Then I ask them to watch the news so they can happily see that they have escaped from the bad wolf (but in the process they have been sheared too). Some sheep, the black ones, the rebellious type, while being aware that it was all the shepherd's trick, try to convince the rest that it is true that the wolf will eat 2 or 3 sheep but the shepherd himself is way more dangerous because eventually the whole flock will end up butchered and served as meat. 

So I need to show the black sheep, the free spirited ones, who is boss there. I either use my cane or command my dog to bite them. But in truth is better sacrifice the black sheep in front of the flock because in this case I have a thousand of terrified yet happy sheep in order to prevent a rebellion.

Many politicians come and see me for advice as a shepherd because they are aware of the similarities between human and sheep behaviour.

With the coronavirus we achieved to confine millions of humans and on top of that deshumanised humans as well as shutting down the big bosses who accepted confinement as well.

The only way of getting out of this Machiavellian plan is a collective awakening.

I have also realised that I try to explain this whole strategy to a DUMB sheep is useless, I will be wasting my time because they are so dumb that won't be able to understand anything."

Second video:

"It is easy to see that while the folder was green and the student that was different than the rest saw it in its true colour (green) due to peer pressure agreed with the rest and said:

It is red (but he believed it was green).

Then the teacher explained it was a green folder and the student argued but then the teacher interrupted him stating that according to Nietzsche our world is divided between two types of people:

1. Those who follow their own will.
2. Those who follow the desire of others.

-The first are strong and are not controlled by anyone.
-The second are weak and just do what others say.

Most humans are very submissive and end up accepting the ideas of the majority, even in Germany the Nazi propaganda was capable of subduing and entire country.

Kant once stated:

"The human being is an animal which, when it lives among others of its species, has need of a master."

Climate Change action by the Young European movement?

USA-China trade war?

Hold on. Let's create a virus to see who really is in control and to make the whole story more believable (media brainwashing, worried WHO officials using scare tactics and even asking the UK PM to get sick. Interesting it wasn't Putin or the President of China or Mexico.) 

The United States of America.

End of story.

Happy sheep in a pen now. 

Don't forget to wear your mask and sanitise your hands. 

Hahahahaha.

CORONABULLSHIT.

Edited by Gerard

only old and sick people die from this virus, like other years, maybe this is something we shouldn't forget. What a fucking joke LOL

Edited by Toni

16 minutes ago, Toni said:

only old and sick people die from this virus, like other years, maybe this is something we shouldn't forget. What a fucking joke LOL

You think people dying by the thousands which includes young people is funny? 

what is funny is how the governments and the media is managing this. Every dead is sad, of course, but other years there were also deads. People who died last year are less important?

6 minutes ago, Toni said:

what is funny is how the governments and the media is managing this. Every dead is sad, of course, but other years there were also deads. People who died last year are less important?

Are you talking about yearly flu deaths?

17 minutes ago, ralis said:

You think people dying by the thousands which includes young people is funny? 

And millions die from other causes and Govs. don't put entire countries under lockdowns:

https://ourworldindata.org/causes-of-death

The weak will always believe and die from 'viruses' like this current propaganda.

Nietzsche and Morality: The Higher Man and The Herd

Edited by Gerard

yes, i am surprised how almost all the forum believes the mass hysteria without any critical judgement. I guess it is typical leftist behaviour.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

And millions die from other causes and Govs. don't put entire countries under lockdowns:

https://ourworldindata.org/causes-of-death

The weak will always believe and die from 'viruses' like this current propaganda.

Nietzsche and Morality: The Higher Man and The Herd

Obviously you have no concept of biological science, and more specifically, virology. The human species has no immunity from this virus which makes it deadly. 

3 minutes ago, Toni said:

yes, i am surprised how almost all the forum believes the mass hysteria without any critical judgement. I guess it is typical leftist behaviour.

My university training is in the biosciences which the basis of is critical analysis. 

The propaganda originates from Trump and his ilk in the form of gaslighting, double binding, drama and thousands of lies. The big lie.