Sign in to follow this  
mantis

weak erection

http://actionlove.com/image/penclass.jpg

i am pretty much the third one there and i don't think is is a good thing at all, however, the "tonic" page is down. has anyone experienced something similar and found a remedy?

Kidney deficiency. Here are some other symptoms of deficient kidney yin: ringing ears, weak sore back, slouching, premature ejaculation, longterm forgetfulness, dry skin, dry throat, and vertigo. Kidney yang deficiency: ringing ears, lack of libido, wet skin, subdued quiet manner and a tendency toward passivity. There is also kidney Jing deficiency which means deficient yin and yang but usually leans one way or the other. Other systems often affected in this condition are liver and spleen. Liver deficiency resulting in less flexible tendons and weak joints. And spleen resulting in inadequate muscle development. Not everyone has every symptom but this is a very general idea.

Not a quick problem to heal. Eat well, eat more sour fruits (but no processed sugar junk) for snacks, get enough water, sleep and eat at regular times in the day, less sex, and take up exercises that really emphasize the legs, abdomen, and back (martial arts, particularly an internal martial art like taiji xingyi or bagua are great for this).

I had a similar problem. It feels like qi is leaking out through your penis. My lower abdominal muscles were weak, I had trouble doing front bend stretching (back of the knees and hamstrings, kidney and bladder meridians, were weak) and was particularly poor at the side splits (kidney deficiency leading to liver deficiency). All these muscles need to be stronger, the core being the lower abdominals. Lower dantian / second chakra. When I strengthened this area my leg strength and flexibility increased dramatically. My whole body became stronger in fact. I built my Jing through good diet, having a rhythm to my day, neigong (reverse daoist breathing to establish the dantian) and taiji.

This is a common problem that for me resulted from bad childhood diet (waaay too much candy and processed flour), excessive thinking (both issues of the spleen affecting the kidney); and excessive sexual activity.

Additionally, Kidney anchor the breath/qi. Qi gets to the lower dantian via internal anchoring, more like pulling, rather than trying to use your mind to push it down. Many people practicing taiji know that they have to sink the qi but they don't know how. For most, the problem is in the Jing. Jing is our original gravity.

I'm a student, not an expert, but I hope that helps!

yeah that post is really instructive, what kind of sour foods would you recommend? i have cleaned up my diet a lot since i was a kid which was similar to yours (candy, fast foods, etc). i have been doing a lot of lower back exercises and squats which are for your legs but i haven't been doing it long enough to realize anything.

i have some of the symptoms, weak sore back (was more common back then but now that i work it out it's been good), i seem to have some type of vertigo as i usually see some things zooming past my eyelids that didn't really move.

again, what types of food would you recommend? i eat a lot of red meat, chicken, turkey, and whole grains.

I don't

understand what the 5 in your topic title means, if yours is the third one there?

Anyway, it looks like your celibacy/retention is not going well, is it? Maybe you should reconsider what you are doing, unless this is an improvement somehow.

Hey Mantis,

Just to be safe you might want to see a doctor or something.

i have a natural downward curve which might contribute, and it's always been like this even wayyyyyyy before i practiced retention. the only time i remember it being better was when i was really young.

i have a natural downward curve which might contribute, and it's always been like this even wayyyyyyy before i practiced retention. the only time i remember it being better was when i was really young.

really young??? like 12???

hmmmm...

:)

Harry

Edited by sunshine

yeah that post is really instructive, what kind of sour foods would you recommend? i have cleaned up my diet a lot since i was a kid which was similar to yours (candy, fast foods, etc). i have been doing a lot of lower back exercises and squats which are for your legs but i haven't been doing it long enough to realize anything.

i have some of the symptoms, weak sore back (was more common back then but now that i work it out it's been good), i seem to have some type of vertigo as i usually see some things zooming past my eyelids that didn't really move.

again, what types of food would you recommend? i eat a lot of red meat, chicken, turkey, and whole grains.

Lower back and leg exercises are fine, I think lower abdomen is the core issue though. This is why the weight belt was invented. Lower abdomen is the power center. My Taiji has a stationary cloud hands that is a little bit like rotating the hips while in horse stance. Further the legs are apart, the harder the inner thigh and quads have to work. I've noticed inner thigh flexibility is completely dependent on my lower abdominal power. And after doing a couple hundred cloud hands my abdomen and inner thighs really heat up and feel strong but relaxed. My suggestion, if you don't have a marital art or qigong form that works this area, check out pilates. Also Alchemicaltaoism.com has more exercise options for establishing the abdomen.

As for diet, too much meat is not a good thing. Meat digests slowly, gets stuck in the intestines, and this ends up putting pressure on the kidneys. You want your lower trunk to be spacious, not clogged. Chinese medicine says eat well for breakfast, to fullness at lunch, and have a small dinner. Many western doctors are telling elderly patients (jing and kidney problems) to get their protein in the morning.

Here is an outline of my routine:

Wake up early. 5 or 6am at the latest. Yellow Emperor's classic says, in the spring rise early (to receive yang) and go to bed early. Summer rise early and go to bed late. Fall rise late, go to bed late. Winter rise late, go to be early. Decide what this means to you.

Do oil pulling (my sister studies ayurveda and recommended this. It makes sense in Chinese medicine because the Kidney organ network governs the bones, teeth are the excess of the bones, most injuries to the kidney network will first manifest in the teeth. Oh childhood cavities, if I had only known sugar was doing that to every bone in my body! Oil pulling pulls out bacteria and nourishes the teeth. The daoist practice of swishing with your saliva does the same I imagine)

Have a glass of lemon or lime water. Sour flavor is said to tighten and tone tissues. Think of sour as puckering. It stops excessive perspiration, loss of fluids, diarrhea, frequent urination and mucus. 1/2 to 1/3 of a lemon in warm water. Western science shows the lemon to be very alkalizing. Best thing to set your PH right in the morning. Get enough water though and don't over do it, too much sour will dry you out, cause poor digestion, and toughen the flesh.

Then I have a glass of superfoods. I'll tell you, I like to get up early and practice for a few hours before breakfast. Having a glass of the greens feels like concentrated Jing. Its expensive and not too natural, but for now it hits the spot.

Practice hard, then wash off and bring all that energy in for neigong.

Have a protein & nutrient rich breakfast. Eggs or meat with a handy amount of veggies. Greens, reds, yellows, whites. I avoid sugars and simply carbs that turn to sugar right away. These acidify the body and the quick cheap energy ends up leaching out more nutrients than it brings in. They also cause the sugar high and sugar crash. (fruits are except for while they are easily accessible sugars, they have loads of nutrients to offset this). Lots of greens feels best right now. Whole grains and beans are good but should be soaked first (usually over night) to deactivate the enzyme inhibitors. Sprouted stuff (do it yourself) also rocks. Overall the point of breakfast is quality over quantity.

Then after that live like a normal person. The most important part of my day is already done and I feel amazing all day long. I eat little to no meat for dinner and prefer to eat before 7pm. If I can I'll get in some more gongfu and meditation. But I'm not so ridged in the evening. I go to bed when I want, knowing that morning wake up call is non-negotiable. Give the morning to Apollo and night to Dionysus.

a day for me is hmm..

i wake up and take two fish oil tablets, get some milk and protein powder and put it in a blender, if i have some i'll add some blueberries as well. this gives me about 32g of protein for breakfast. at around 12:15 pm i have lunch which is usually a natures valley bar which is whole grain. at 3:00 or so i might eat some meat or chicken or some more grains with blackberry jelly added. for dinner it's usually red meat or chicken.

i virtually eat no greens, at ALL.

Edited by mantis

Could be a low testosterone problem. Even though your young I wouldn't rule it out.

Dragonherbs has alot of good formulas. The strongest ones I took for yang energy were Dragon Jing and Tom Kat.

With either you would probably see a difference after 1 bottle or sooner.

i have a downward curve so i can't really tell if it's my downward curve that makes it seem so or if i have a kidney problem. both of those are pretty expensive so if i could i'd wait it out.

i have a downward curve so i can't really tell if it's my downward curve that makes it seem so or if i have a kidney problem. both of those are pretty expensive so if i could i'd wait it out.

Cool. Yeah, if you can correct the problem with qigong and excercise, diet etc that is best. If you buy 1 of them try Tom Kat. It is really potent and works fast.

a day for me is hmm..

i wake up and take two fish oil tablets, get some milk and protein powder and put it in a blender, if i have some i'll add some blueberries as well. this gives me about 32g of protein for breakfast. at around 12:15 pm i have lunch which is usually a natures valley bar which is whole grain. at 3:00 or so i might eat some meat or chicken or some more grains with blackberry jelly added. for dinner it's usually red meat or chicken.

i virtually eat no greens, at ALL.

Wow, do yourself a big favor and change your diet. 10 to 20 years, months, or even weeks from now you'll see some big improvement. Food prep and cooking time is just as important as qigong time, even more so at the beginning. The masters don't have to eat much because they've already established their Jing. To speak generally muscles need protein, organs need vitamins and minerals.

If you can afford it, I'd switch the milk for yogurt in your shake and put some superfood and/or a few different kinds of fruit (even vegetables if you can stand the taste). Fruit and veggies are cheap and non-organic pesticide laden are still better than none at all. On a budget frozen vegetables are pre-cut and can be stirfried up in minutes.

Eating lunch between 11am and 1pm is said to be the best time for digesting a big meal, why only a granola bar?

I'd green things up my man. Jing is the car, Qi is the fuel, and Shen is the driver. Your vehicle needs repair, adding premium fuel won't do much of anything, you need to supply the proper parts. If you can take time for qigong, you can take time to prepare food.

Do you know what the character for Jing is? 精, thats rice on the left 米 and green on the right 青. Rice and greens. Green it up!

http://actionlove.com/image/penclass.jpg

i am pretty much the third one there and i don't think is is a good thing at all, however, the "tonic" page is down. has anyone experienced something similar and found a remedy?

OMG! Gentlemen I am *so* disappointed in here!!! I joined this board hoping to find real men and all I've seen is nerdy guys asking for help re: their limp penises. I want my money back LOL!!!

No sexual retention can help a cock that does not get enough blood and PC muscle exercise. So all you have to do is to do Kegel contractions and miliking of your peter (also called jelqing) and then meet a lady like myself for maximum erection angle!!! Do you really need ME to tell you all this ROTFL!!!

Bye sweetie eheheheh

rosy (soo disappointed today)

Mantis:

While in no way being related to the last replier, I was also thinking kegals are the way to go. I never thought I had an EQ problem... But when I started doing kegals, it became like rock...

I found there is no need to go over the top. Every other day is fine, building up a regular routine is key. Please consult an qualified expert for the exact practise, and please report back your results if you take on this or any other practice.

Dr. Lin is a quack.

Check your protein powder and make sure it isn't soy protein. Whey protein is fine.

You know my opinion about this whole retention thing. Use it or lose it, that's what I think. At your age you shouldn't retain for more than a week.

You gain testosterone by eating fat (and protein and working out). Your diet sounds rather lowfat. How much EPA and DHA are you taking a day? Check the label on your fish oil.

650epa/450dha for two capsules and my protein powder is 100% whey. rosalia, it's not that it's not hard, it is very hard, i have a downward curve as some men have curves to the left, right, and up. the only thing i'm curious about is if it's supposed to be as high as the one in the diagram despite the curve.

Dr. Lin is a quack.

Is this directed at me? I'm not a doctor. Nor is my name Lin. Nor am I going to debate the merits of Chinese medicine with the narrow minded. Unless you have a teacher who told you to do the retention, a good one who is supervising your progress, I wouldn't do it. Especially not at a young age.

In Jewish Qabala the age of admission is 35. There have been exceptions of course, but this is the rule. Youth is for having some fun, building your body, career and family. Then you begin the wisdom tradition. In the past, 30's was considered the beginning of Jing decline. My theory: Jing decline activates spirituality and wisdom seeking behavior. It's the midlife crisis. It makes you think that there is something you're missing. In our society, consumerism is the tradition, so we sate this need with some new stuff. In traditional societies however, it's time to begin a wisdom practice.

Now if you're young and have the spiritual life or bust mentality, great, don't throw out the baby with the bath water. However, odds are it's because you don't have the best relationship with your earthly body. Continue filling yourself with processed, low nutrient junk and you may very well be having your midlife crisis. But the young body can turn things around fast. You just gotta give it what it needs. Establishing Jing boils down to exercise, eating well, and getting enough sleep. If this be quakery I don't want anything to do with the establishment!

Edited by 松永道

mantis:

Having read your last post, I realise I may have missunderstood the situtaion. I thought it was drooping due to lack of presure. If it is just downward pointing but hard, does it matter all that much? If you get fully hard and then try to make it twitch by kegaling, you will get an idea of whether kegaling might help.

I think that picture was pointing out that the downward pointing cock had very little blood presure, and offered less stimulation to the female. If yours is hard, then it will just bent to the right shape while inserted.

Is this directed at me? I'm not a doctor. Nor is my name Lin. Nor am I going to debate the merits of Chinese medicine with the narrow minded. Unless you have a teacher who told you to do the retention, a good one who is supervising your progress, I wouldn't do it. Especially not at a young age.

In Jewish Qabala the age of admission is 35. There have been exceptions of course, but this is the rule. Youth is for having some fun, building your body, career and family. Then you begin the wisdom tradition. In the past, 30's was considered the beginning of Jing decline. My theory: Jing decline activates spirituality and wisdom seeking behavior. It's the midlife crisis. It makes you think that there is something you're missing. In our society, consumerism is the tradition, so we sate this need with some new stuff. In traditional societies however, it's time to begin a wisdom practice.

Now if you're young and have the spiritual life or bust mentality, great, don't throw out the baby with the bath water. However, odds are it's because you don't have the best relationship with your earthly body. Continue filling yourself with processed, low nutrient junk and you may very well be having your midlife crisis. But the young body can turn things around fast. You just gotta give it what it needs. Establishing Jing boils down to exercise, eating well, and getting enough sleep. If this be quakery I don't want anything to do with the establishment!

I have no problem at all with traditional Chinese medicine! None whatsoever! In fact I'm taking TaoMeow's nutritional advice and carefully following all of her eating guidelines as best I can

Dr. Lin is an online quack whose doctorate is in engineering, and I don't believe has been trained in TCM. He's taking a few techniques from TCM and Mantak Chia, thrown them up on a confusing series of websites, managed to get high up on search engine ratings, and he makes a killing ripping people off with overpriced herbal concoctions to treat various ailments, particularly sex-related ones.. His "medical advice" is sometimes harmful. There was a link to one of his sites in the first post of this thread, that's what I was referring to.

It sounds like mantis has Peyronies. You can get better advice for that doing a search on Peyronies over at

http://www.thundersplace.org

As for G-spot stimulation, just turn your partner around, either doggy-style or have her face your feet if she's on top. Voila, problem solved!

But Peyronies can have other health effects, so get it checked out.

I think Dr. Lin may be right. Whether you have "Peyronie's" or not - your erection angle will be proportional to your hardness and fullness. So, when you are really hard, it should stick up.

Now, I would say your dong can be compared to head in a water pipe. So, its functioning is a function of 2 factors:

1) "Water flow" - the amount of jing, blood, testosterone, etc. flowing through your pipe.

2) "Pipe clearance" - how clean and clear your dong is.

So, to maximize your "head," you have to maximize both factors. A lot of times, they might not be optimized when we're young, but we won't notice that because our testosterone is so high and blows through anything. But as we age, blockages tend to get worse while flow also decreases.

Another problem is that our American culture is very Yang and we are really stuck in our heads. Ironically though, sexual energy comes from the kidneys - which require Yin qi from the Earth. So, the more Yang we get, the weaker we actually get sexually.

Not even to mention all the xenoestrogens in our water now from the Pill being pissed out by millions, plastics, etc etc.

But to get back to the point, a lot of guys just focus on increasing their flow. When in fact, there could be a huge energetic blockage down there impeding it that needs to be cleared.

Sign in to follow this