Lightseeker

Sex with Dakini

8 minutes ago, C T said:

Yup. In this sense, adeptness defines one who has extinguished/transcended coarse or base desires. 

In your case, the greater the desire (in practical terms, the more mantras you chant), the more hideous the dakini will manifest for you. 

Trust me, if you proceed/persist with this, Dorje Phagmo will, at some stage, seem like a good catch. 

To sum it up for ease of understanding, when you learn to stop feeding/cherishing such mundane needs, you will begin to connect with the splendour of the dakinis. 

And, btw, don't mistake this as any sort of attainment, cos it ain't. 

Very cool. Didn’t know that.. I suppose succubi are an exception. I should make a thread about them

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Well this is a bit premature...

:lol:

Oops sorry - this has never happened to me before.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Hello all. Does anyone know how to use the dakini mantra to invoke the dakini for sexual intercourse? Although the mantra can be found, no clear method has been given for how to use it... it is a verified mantra and I don’t doubt it’s genuineness. The only question is the number of times it needs to be chanted for the being to appear for intercourse.

Best not to fuck with dakinis....

... unless you have appropriate preparation and blessings. There are reasons why no clear instructions are readily available to the public. I wouldn’t trust instructions anyone would offer you online. Just my $.02.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, steve said:

Best not to fuck with dakinis....

... unless you have appropriate preparation and blessings. There are reasons why no clear instructions are readily available to the public. I wouldn’t trust instructions anyone would offer you online. Just my $.02.

Ok. Can you teach me dream yoga?

39 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Ok. Can you teach me dream yoga?

Nope, sorry, not something I’m really prepared to undertake right now. It would take considerable time and a different format than what’s available here. It’s very deep and rich and I doubt I would do it justice.

It’s a slow and painstaking process for most. It took me over a year of daily practice before I saw much progress. It’s definitely a long term commitment. If you’re serious about learning, I can point you in the right direction and if you decide to start practicing regularly, touch base with me here and I’m happy to offer my support.

This online course is the perfect way to begin, other than a live retreat IMO. 

https://www.glidewing.com/twr/dreamyoga_home.html It’s not cheap but worth the tuition. I’ve taken the course and loved it. It’s not quite like being on retreat with Rinpoche and other lamas and sangha but it’s the next best thing. It’s a 4 week course consisting mostly of prerecorded teachings and Rinpoche is available in an online forum setting to give guidance and answer questions.

Another option is to study from a book. Not as effective for me but it can work if you’re dedicated and patient. There are many good books on the subject. This is one written by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche -

https://ligmincha.org/product/the-tibetan-yogas-of-dream-and-sleep/

If you decide to read the book, contact me here after you’ve read the beginning sections and get started with the actual night time practices. There are some modifications that can make it more approachable that Rinpoche recommends on retreat and in the Glidewing course. The way it’s presented in the book is the more traditional approach usually undertaken in an extended personal retreat or monastic setting.

Best of luck to you!

PS - dream and sleep yoga, like all dakini practices, are tantric practices. These work with powerful energies of body, mind, and energy. I urge caution as they can mess you up when not approached with proper preparation and guidance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

I was under the impression you had to do ngondro before doing that stuff, is that not necessarily the case?

It depends on the teacher.

Tenzin Rinpoche, and others, are now teaching many of these practices without first requiring the ngöndro.

I think the idea being that they want to make these practices more accessible and available, hoping they will help people in these difficult times. There was also the concern they would be lost so they are far more public than before. 

If you are able and willing to do the ngöndro first, or at any time, I highly recommend it. 

If they required all people in the West complete the ngöndro before moving on, very few would get any further.

The ngöndro is a formidable undertaking.

And some people will respond to and benefit from many of these practices with or without ngöndro.

At least that's my interpretation of what has been happening with Bön in the West.

• Like 3

I can still remember the samaelian  gnostic re-branding of dream yoga in which the master urged the disciples to reach the subtle plains and visit the sacred temples for dream initiation. 

Over the years, I found the main ideas of dream yoga in different forms and styles and I gradually matured the idea that... it's just a very old scam practice. 

I think that maybe the idea of sex with dakinis might reflect something substantial... although it's really about power and you may not experience the thing as a sexual act at all. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, steve said:

Another option is to study from a book. Not as effective for me but it can work if you’re dedicated and patient. There are many good books on the subject. This is one written by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche -

https://ligmincha.org/product/the-tibetan-yogas-of-dream-and-sleep/

Oh my what a weird synchronicity.....  I have been reading the book during the past week. I used the techniques two nights ago. There is no way in hell that i would suggest these practices to a newbie. Overall it was a very weird experience from the get go. I did not continue practicing next night. This stuff needs teaching one on one. It seems to be a very good resource for other things though, like the nature of dreams and how they tie in with buddhism or Bon etc.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Zork said:

Oh my what a weird synchronicity.....  I have been reading the book during the past week. I used the techniques two nights ago. There is no way in hell that i would suggest these practices to a newbie. Overall it was a very weird experience from the get go. I did not continue practicing next night. This stuff needs teaching one on one. It seems to be a very good resource for other things though, like the nature of dreams and how they tie in with buddhism or Bon etc.

If you are interested in trying to move forward, PM me and I may be able to help.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I can still remember the samaelian  gnostic re-branding of dream yoga in which the master urged the disciples to reach the subtle plains and visit the sacred temples for dream initiation. 

Over the years, I found the main ideas of dream yoga in different forms and styles and I gradually matured the idea that... it's just a very old scam practice. 

I think that maybe the idea of sex with dakinis might reflect something substantial... although it's really about power and you may not experience the thing as a sexual act at all. 

What’s your view on succubi 

46 minutes ago, Zork said:

Hey just wondering. Did you enter the state that Carl Jung outlines in the Red Book

4 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Weor is a bizarre in general. But another aspect I should’ve been more transparent about here, was the goal to enter a half awake half sleep state synchronous to Jungs. He did many interesting things here, such as speak with demons and enter hell. I figured one could summon the goetia with ease from this state..

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

Hey just wondering. Did you enter the state that Carl Jung outlines in the Red Book

I am not aware of what you are talking about. What are the chances of a newb arriving there with the first attempt? Probably not much and i don't think i got there anyway.

I remember that the very first dream i saw, was me standing on the base of something like a temple complex with stairs that went as high as the eye could see. Next i saw white wisps leaving trails.... I don't remember the rest but the problem is that it very hard to be half asleep and try to concentrate on chakras, let alone count breaths....

Don't bother with it unless you got a guide over you.

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

What’s your view on succubi 

Harmful entities. They're supposed to be a curse, not sex servants. 

2 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Weor is a bizarre in general. But another aspect I should’ve been more transparent about here, was the goal to enter a half awake half sleep state synchronous to Jungs. He did many interesting things here, such as speak with demons and enter hell. I figured one could summon the goetia with ease from this state..

No idea about Jung, but maybe there could be a parallel with the shamanic state of consciousness outlined by Michael Harner. 

It's far less fascinating than the idea of entering a subtle body at will and turning all of your nights into lucid dreaming experiences, but it's definitely something more realistic to achieve and cultivate, in my opinion. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Harmful entities. They're supposed to be a curse, not sex servants. 

No idea about Jung, but maybe there could be a parallel with the shamanic state of consciousness outlined by Michael Harner. 

It's far less fascinating than the idea of entering a subtle body at will and turning all of your nights into lucid dreaming experiences, but it's definitely something more realistic to achieve and cultivate, in my opinion. 

True entering the astral at will is very impressive. Not sure weor teaches it the best way.. lots of mantra usage right? Also have you gained the ability of conscious projection? I know that members of Oto (another group no one talks about here) can do it

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

True entering the astral at will is very impressive. Not sure weor teaches it the best way.. lots of mantra usage right? Also have you gained the ability of conscious projection? I know that members of Oto (another group no one talks about here) can do it

Plenty of people claim to possess this ability, yet none can prove it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Plenty of people claim to possess this ability, yet none can prove it. 

Do you have this ability?

9 minutes ago, Cheshire Cat said:

Yes, but I can't prove it. 

Ah I understand. Do you know of any who have it and can prove it? I would assume not.. 

36 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Ah I understand. Do you know of any who have it and can prove it? I would assume not.. 

How would you prove it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

Tell me what I look like or where I am right now 

Both I think would be a good test - I await the response of the resident psychics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Tell me what I look like or where I am right now 

You look like a mess of contradictions and you're in a state of denial.

• Like 2