Lightseeker

Sex with Dakini

Hello all. Does anyone know how to use the dakini mantra to invoke the dakini for sexual intercourse? Although the mantra can be found, no clear method has been given for how to use it... it is a verified mantra and I don’t doubt it’s genuineness. The only question is the number of times it needs to be chanted for the being to appear for intercourse.

• Haha 2

Just now, Lightseeker said:

Hello all. Does anyone know how to use the dakini mantra to invoke the dakini for sexual intercourse? Although the mantra can be found, no clear method has been given for how to use it... it is a verified mantra and I don’t doubt it’s genuineness. The only question is the number of times it needs to be chanted for the being to appear for intercourse.

Dakini aren't "sex slaves." 

Perhaps think of them more as the essence of emptiness, which can "unite" with your awareness. 

Although it should be noted, there is already no separation of awareness and emptiness - only the illusion there of. And such practices as you refer to are a means of realizing this. (And the nature of "space.")

You could say the mantra 100,000 times, or maybe 500,000 before seeing any result - which, as far as I'm aware, is dependent upon either realization or the manifestation of personal delusion.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

😞

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

😞

I have a sense this one may get burned before realization has a chance of setting in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

I have a sense this one may get burned before realization has a chance of setting in.

no need to be harsh, it’s just an emoji 

I don´t know about sex with Dakini´s but this mantra works with human beings: Would you like to go have coffee with me?  For added power try adding these extra three syllables -- I´m buying.  In my experience this mantra doesn´t lead directly to sexual intercourse (though if you´ve got the karma, who knows), but it begins a process that can lead there.  Repeat many times.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

He's going to keep asking for power and free things and think himself above consequences--hence the sigh of "Here we go again...."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Lightseeker said:

no need to be harsh, it’s just an emoji 

My dear young man, the comment was in reference to what I perceive of you, and your quests you've asked for assistance in here.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Congratulations you have won 'Best Click-Bait Thread Title' 2020.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Apech said:

Congratulations you have won 'Best Click-Bait Thread Title' 2020.

Well this is a bit premature...

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Well this is a bit premature...

:lol:

Well, some say that's exactly the reason it's foolish to just pull out...:ph34r:

25 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

And what are you hoping to gain from this, uh, encounter?

What do u think lmao 

sex with a very attractive female being 

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

What do u think lmao 

No wonder he's asking for help--there's no way he'd ever score being who he is based on his history of begging for power and for free here. 

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

What do u think lmao 

I mean, I figured, but I just thought I'd give you a chance to explicate some better motives.

Well, I don't know if there are really dakinis waiting to be summoned, but if someone were to give you the correct method of doing it, with your current attitude, I can see two most likely outcomes: A. Nothing; B: A magic knife appears out of nowhere and castrates you, with ethereal laughter reverberating around the room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Be careful what you wish for. 

A Short Sadhana of the Wrathful Black Dakini, Tröma Nagmo ...

Dakini Troma Nagmo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, C T said:

Be careful what you wish for. 

A Short Sadhana of the Wrathful Black Dakini, Tröma Nagmo ...

Dakini Troma Nagmo

The being this mantra summons is vajrayogini

8 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Yeah, but with your coarse level of desire, she'd probably manifest to you as Vajravarahi, aka Dorje Phagmo aka Adamantine Sow. 

Are you really into twerking with a sow? That could be arranged. 

Once again... be careful what you wish for. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Hm, could work. She's always adding to her skull collection and they have to come from somewhere.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, C T said:

Yeah, but with your coarse level of desire, she'd probably manifest to you as Vajravarahi, aka Dorje Phagmo aka Adamantine Sow. 

Oh interesting actually. Not your flat sense of humor, but the fact that the manifestation is dependent on my spiritual attainment.. so does this mean the more beautiful the consort the more adept the yogi? Hmm I wonder who padmasambhava and Tilopa had :))

23 minutes ago, C T said:

Do you remember the tale wells used to share?

17 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Oh interesting actually. Not your flat sense of humor, but the fact that the manifestation is dependent on my spiritual attainment.. so does this mean the more beautiful the consort the more adept the yogi? Hmm I wonder who padmasambhava and Tilopa had :))

Yup. In this sense, adeptness defines one who has extinguished/transcended coarse or base desires. 

In your case, the greater the desire (in practical terms, the more mantras you chant), the more hideous the dakini will manifest for you. 

Trust me, if you proceed/persist with this, Dorje Phagmo will, at some stage, seem like a good catch. 

To sum it up for ease of understanding, when you learn to stop feeding/cherishing such mundane needs, you will begin to connect with the splendour of the dakinis. 

And, btw, don't mistake this as any sort of attainment, cos it ain't. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Do you remember the tale wells used to share?

Can't say I do... care to offer a refresher, please? :)