Toni

Recommended exercise for improving circulation

Now that many of us are in forced lockdown due to this coronahoax, it is difficult to remain strong and healthy. We can't go out much to exercise, so it is more important than ever to take care of our bodies. What is your favourite exercise to boast circulation?

If you can't go out for a run here are a couple of my favourites. 

If you're short of time this is a great overall workout that boosts heart rate, builds strength and flexibility and is also a form of meditation.

This one has been with me for years. I trained with Yanzi in London for a while and Yan Lei would join at times. He's a great teacher and this is one of my alltime favourite workouts. The second DVD is also worth getting too for a slightly harder workout.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you're looking for simplicity there's nothing like ping shuai gong. Give it a try. It works.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, oak said:

If you're looking for simplicity there's nothing like ping shuai gong. Give it a try. It works.

I will definitely give a try to Pingshuai. Last year I wanted to try it but i didn't because i was doing xiang gong, which can't be mixed with other practices. I have been always attracted to easy and simple exercises, so I think it can be very effective. I will upload when I do it.

• Like 1