Edvil

Divine sense, unknowingly became a qi gong practitioner

Hello, It’s my first time posting here.. 

I’m having problems believing in “the way” pls read my story.

at age 18 My soul went out of my body dragged into the void(please don’t think I’m dreaming)Since then I was able to hear telepathic communications of people.. regardless of distance as long as they know my face and I know their face.. or at least simply knowing my face a connection will be established...again it might be my delusion? But it’s simply real I heard ppl talking about how my aura was black at some point that went on until age 21 ...relatives had an interest in my aura and tried to extract it(?) ..I have no way of knowing any of this since I don't know how to open my “heavenly eye or minds eye” as I heard it.

They did something to make it white again? But my long range telepathy? is still dark in color(as i heard)

I can hear other peoples telepathic messages. Or whatever that is.

I can also send Group telepathic messages. 

I think it works like this 2 ppl speak telepathically with each other thinking of me and knowing how I look and I will be able to hear their communications.

I’m been communication with my ppl from province to city idk about countries but I’ll try if that’s what it takes.

I’m starting to think that it’s a delusion but it’s so real...

Invisibility

mind read

telepathy

extraction (of some sort)

but again I don’t know how to open my minds eye :( so I can’t confirm can you guys talk to me telepathically I’ll just need to know both our faces and I’ll try to establish a connection from wherever you are.

idk I’m afraid to die without learning the truth..I just need confirmation that this is real.

Energy is getting extracted as I speak and idk how long I can keep this up.

Pls believe me....Just think about me

idk how exactly this works but you need to see my face or smthing..

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

You'll get advice here, but take it all with a grain of salt.  Ofttimes people who are very energy sensitive, do best with a live experienced teacher, who can give proper instruction, feedback.  One who starts with fundamentals and much grounding first before getting into anything esoteric.  Without close knowledge people on the internet are somewhat shooting in the dark. 

Good luck to you and Welcome.