Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Multi-Orgasmis Man

Hi Guy & Gals,

Has anyone here looked at and tried the Multi-orgasmic man information in Mantaks book as well does anyone know if its all correct!?

WYG

Hello W Y G

I am a practioner of the universal tao system since 1999.

I have tried the most of hes sexual exercises. At least what I have been able to alone, beacase I have been living as a celibate during this time.

They seems to work.

Are there any partucular quesion on this?

regards F D

Thanks Harry and FD,

Basically my practice really gives me alot of Yang Qi also i feel that its sometimes out of control as im constantly Horny and my sex life is pretty much everyday and if i could i would do it more then 1 time a day. I do notice my body is really feeling it these days and was looking at what the sexual practices do and how i could possible chanel that energy to something else. I also could be addicted to sex!? I know that sounds stupid but i think its true, so im trying to really heal my body from constant release of sexual energy. The old kidneys feel weak and sore sometimes.

I am also changing my diet and looking at more yin or whatever i see is better for my body and chi!

WYG

P.S Late night so if this doesnt sound right im very tired!!!

If you are located in the States have a look at Ron Teeguardens Dragonherbs.... I was told that Shizandra drops and the MO formula might help in cases of too much fluid loss.... they have many great formulas to restore/help the 3 systems, although by now I believe that in alchemical terms different things could be meant...

:)

Harry

That book is a travesty...meant to appeal to western men..watered down HT...entirely a commercial product...in short, crap.

Hello

Having alot of sex is ok if you not ejaculate ewerytime. To deal with this its good to learn the big draw. I don't think you learn it in a good way from the book "The multi orgasmic man". The best way is to go a class in and take a healing love course. Some in the universal tao system as for instance the leader of universal tao, usa, Michael Winn is not teaching this as a basic course anymore. You have to do alot of other stuff like the fusion practises first.

Its always important to learn the big draw in the whole context. To know the whole system and not just the teqhnique big draw. It might make you even more inballanced.

Try to find a universal tao teacher is my advice to you.

About sexual adiction. If you having alot of ejaculations you are learning the system to be more adicted to sex. The weakening of the sexual energy are also weakening your will power so you might be more adicted to loosing more energy if you are more weak. If you learn to take more controll ower your energy when horny, not having ejaculations all the time, you will also be less adicted to sex. Try to find our wich frequence of ejaculatons that suits you in the long run.

Don't know if this helps but something anyway.

F D

Guest sykkelpump

imo it is just wasted time,of course if your energy channels is already open to a certain point you might have some good results.but the energy channels are not enough open at most people,thats the problem.why not just meditate.everybody seems to think chi kung is better?

Hi wyg

I have read Mantak Chia's Multi Orgasmic Man- I then went on to research Taoism.

Slowly but surely this has changed my way of life.

I am in a long and loving relationship with my wife and sexually active together.

Early last year I was having ''performance anxiety'' problems and with the support of my wife and M O M tried the techniques described.

My whole approach to lovemaking changed;gradually moving toward the Eastern way my anxiety vanished as I practised the seperation of ejaculation and orgasm; with retention of semen.

With the increased vitality I now posses my orgasmic capacity has no boundaries and can perform at any time.

The desire is always present but am respectful of my wife who has yet to be enlightened [ am working on this]

She is orgasmic but has yet to discover the divine bliss and ecstasy of whole body orgasms.

I am encouraging deep breathing;PC exercises;deep vaginal/uterine contractions to move and circulate her sexual energy.

Taoism has taught me new perspectives on diet/nutrition /exercise/the power of breath/the human body/mind and spirit/calmness and the joy of being and not just doing.

About sexual adiction. If you having alot of ejaculations you are learning the system to be more adicted to sex. The weakening of the sexual energy are also weakening your will power so you might be more adicted to loosing more energy if you are more weak. If you learn to take more controll ower your energy when horny, not having ejaculations all the time, you will also be less adicted to sex. Try to find our wich frequence of ejaculatons that suits you in the long run.

Good thing to bring up 火龙!

In Daoist philosophy there is a notion of three parasites that feed off your qi. They correspond the the upper (heart and lungs), middle (stomach and spleen), and lower (kidneys and bladder) regions of the body.

The upper parasite feeds off excessive thinking.

The middle parasite feeds off excessive eating.

The lower parasite feeds off excessive sex.

Every time you feed one of these parasites you give more energy to all of them. The west would describe this as an addictive personality. One doesn't crave all three at once, just one at once generally, but when that one addiction is denied, the addictive personality will swiftly find another. You can even get addicted to "good" things like working out, cleaning, studying, you name it. However, in even good addictions the underlying personality imbalance lurks. And for that, you need mindfulness. Vipassana and Wuwei are two great meditations I know of. Because, in the end, you gotta go cold turkey. No action, no thought, and the parasites will slowly slowly starve to death.

But that's the big solution. In the mean time, I'd just stop spilling it every time.

Ooh, one more story: One of the Eight Immortals started a school that required celibacy. Every man claimed he had no desire for a women and if one came he would deny their advances. So one evening the master gave every student a log with a hole in it and asked them that evening to sleep with it in their bed and bring it back in the morning. That night, a beautiful woman came to every room, seeking shelter from the cold. Of course that wasn't the only warmth they were after. In the morning the women were gone and every man woke up cuddling up to his log. Every man brought back his log, and every man but one had, well, spilled his essence into the hole. The master asked the one man to come forward and explain why it was that he alone had kept his word. His answer? He had spent his youth in the brothels, wasting his health, day in and day out, until his was too weak to go on. And this is what brought him to the Dao. And story is as story goes, he went on to obtain immortality.

So even if you let excess take it's course (or has it already?) future hardship may well bring you closer to the Way.

quality sexual education is a hard thing to find these days, and i think this book offers a good example of quality education, for western-type mentality

of course, sexual gongfu may mean a lot more than this.

still, we would be better off taking one step at a time, learning the most common-sense things that would help a couple enjoy sexual life more. and add to it the exchange of sexual energy and emotional energy and mental energy, learning to share...

if you want to go further, ok, but it is a very good starting point. deffinitions and interpretations may change from one level to the other, but this doesnt make the prior levels any less important.

if you want to have a more intelligent approach to sexual activity, and sexual energy, as a man, start with Testicle Breathing, and learn how to share the energy with the woman. share, enjoy, and learn to respect the life force. if you hurry too much, it may take longer...

good luck

L1

<----------------------

Ooh, one more story: One of the Eight Immortals started a school that required celibacy. Every man claimed he had no desire for a women and if one came he would deny their advances. So one evening the master gave every student a log with a hole in it and asked them that evening to sleep with it in their bed and bring it back in the morning. That night, a beautiful woman came to every room, seeking shelter from the cold. Of course that wasn't the only warmth they were after. In the morning the women were gone and every man woke up cuddling up to his log. Every man brought back his log, and every man but one had, well, spilled his essence into the hole. The master asked the one man to come forward and explain why it was that he alone had kept his word. His answer? He had spent his youth in the brothels, wasting his health, day in and day out, until his was too weak to go on. And this is what brought him to the Dao. And story is as story goes, he went on to obtain immortality.

So even if you let excess take it's course (or has it already?) future hardship may well bring you closer to the Way.

Edited by mantis

Sign in to follow this