Tryingtodobetter

What are some good defense methods against spiritual and technological attack?

For years since I first attempted having a relationship, I feel as though I've been under spiritual attack.

From strange sensations around some of my energetic centers, to feeling as though I am being electrocuted, to feeling strange phantom touches on my hands, to items around the house going missing and reappearing, to household items having gone missing entirely, to my car moving where it was parked during the middle of the night when my key went missing.

Most of note a pain that I feel in my left foot that I have already made a detailed post about that was met with much mockery and derision, possibly unintentionally.

My stomach makes strange cooing amd deflating noises, as do the stomachs of some of the people I live with. At times a strange gurgling and rapid deflating sensation as though something were moving around or getting sucked out of it. It almost seems sentient. There is a strange intense burning sensation there when I have spoken to certain individuals on the phone and when I have been around them in public. I thought it might be diabetes, though doctors said my blood sugar was fine and I am a little sceptical of a group of adults suddenly developing diabetes around the same time.

Several years ago my main gmail account went missing and all of its secondary accounts, as well as other social media site accounts it was attached to. I had a number of things saved to it and logged into a number of online sites, a number of which seemed to change shortly after I lost access to the email account being addressed.

I feel as though I am under spiritual and/or technological attack at times and I am at a loss of who to seek for counsel.

Through patterns I have noticed on the internet it seems like someone or a small group of people is attempting to accuse me of practicing magic or something of the sort, though if that were true I would have defended myself and taken action against them already. 

Also things like fraudulent activity on my bank account a few years ago in another state when I was speaking with the second woman, and while I am not accusing her of anything- my life seemed to slowly destabilize once I began communicating with her.

One of the things I used to do to take my mind off of the overwhelming fear and paranoia was to play guitar. One day when I was on a creative streak I tried turning on my amp and it made harsh squealing noises, as if a person with money was beaming something into my room to scramble my digital amplifier.

There is more.

I would appreciate any and all advice, please and thank you

1 hour ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Do you think that what you might be experiencing is the onset of paranoid or delusional schizophrenia?

That's what it reads like to me, I'm afraid. I am not a psychologist or anything like that, though, so I would really urge Tryingtodobetter to talk to some mental health professionals.

• Like 2

It almost goes without saying, but if you're on any non-prescription drugs then stopping or at least decreasing that should be a top priority. Now, this may not actually be as obvious as it sounds. Even over-the-counter sleeping pills and antihistamines often contain deliriants that can build up and cause some super strange effects. Heck even "supplements" such as ginseng can mess with your energy in unexpected ways. Just stick with plenty of good food and water for a clear mind and strong body, goes a long way to improving your defenses even against those other kinds of attacks.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

That's what it reads like to me, I'm afraid. I am not a psychologist or anything like that, though, so I would really urge Tryingtodobetter to talk to some mental health professionals.

It has been a common theme here and he has threatened suicide for getting what he believed was bad advice before.

Spiritual and tech attack!?

Maybe it's just spiritual but it manifests also on technological sphere?