Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Anyone use online dating apps?

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Except that your fun comes at the expense of other people's dignity as you sacrifice decency and good taste to be an unapologetic and licentious rake. 

False, I’m doing no such thing.

You have some real sensitivity to the topic of dating, like it’s a sore spot to you . Why do you need to idealize and pedestalize dating? Why is it such a sensitive topic to your ego? Why do you have a need to feel like you are more righteous or pure than others when you are not?

Edited by Immortal4life

3 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I’m not interested in politics here. Coronavirus is not a political issue. It’s becoming very clear that you have trouble distinguishing that. I see now that’s why you are projecting political ideas onto people where there are none. Everything is politics to you. It’s like you’re incapable of just chill normal conversation.

Wypipo love saying that "everything is politics" as a negative point even decades after the Jim Crow laws or how being chill means ignoring the plight of others that you directly benefit from, insolent4life.

4 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

When someone says they are not always interested in politics it’s not always because they are hiding some secret racist agenda, and REALLY are political but are hiding it. You’re projecting hidden agendas and “code words” where there are none. You have a hard time with that. In a sense this conversation with me is good for you cuz it’s bringing these issues up to the surface for you.

They were never hidden issues--you were just too self-absorbed to care about it, ignorant4life. 

5 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

All those things you mentioned are legitimate issues, but not everything is about them and politics has its time and place, but not everything is political.

Not everything is explicitly political, but everything is political, especially when once again, you're creating power through manipulation and benefiting from the power structures that oppress others. Libertarian-speak once again from impudent4life. 

8 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I would dating, is an area where politics have very little to do with it. It’s like saying martial arts effectiveness is a political issue but it’s not, it’s a training issue. But you see politics everywhere, political motivations in everything, even where they don’t exist.

Strawman. Martial training is not what I said to be political, but there are politics within schools, illegitimate4life. 

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

No one's a victim here or being victimized in any way.

Forgetting whose PMs you posted in the OP here, are you?

Oh you're just so virtuous and pure. Its completely harmless.

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I'm more appalled by your fallacious reasoning and atrocious spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 

When someone's last course of action is to go after spelling typos, they've pretty much lost.

False, I’m doing no such thing.

You have some real sensitivity to the topic of dating, like it’s a sore spot to you . Why do you need to idealize and pedistilize dating? Why is it such a sensitive topic to your ego? Why do you have a need to feel like you are more righteous or pure than others when you are not?

You went into a few other threads to talk about your dating life--you might as well tell people that you've got hemorrhoids in every thread while you're at it. 

Gun violence? immature4life has hemorrhoids and wants people to know he's afraid of some OGs popping a cap up his ass and hitting those 'roids.

Cultivation? insouciant4life wants to let everyone know that he has power because it's vibrating through his 'roids. 

Martial arts? incapable4life thinks he's won every fight because no one has kicked his ass since his 'roids are so big that no one's foot can miss them. 

Coronavirus? insecure4life thinks a lab in Wuhan is making his 'roids hurt trying to take over the world.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

When someone's last course of action is to go after spelling typos, they've pretty much lost.

When someone justifies their typos and inability to spend time thinking and revising before even saying anything stupid, they've already definitely lost, insufficient4life. 

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Wypipo love saying that "everything is politics" as a negative point even decades after the Jim Crow laws or how being chill means ignoring the plight of others that you directly benefit from, insolent4life.

They were never hidden issues--you were just too self-absorbed to care about it, ignorant4life. 

Not everything is explicitly political, but everything is political, especially when once again, you're creating power through manipulation and benefiting from the power structures that oppress others. Libertarian-speak once again from impudent4life. 

Strawman. Martial training is not what I said to be political, but there are politics within schools, illegitimate4life. 

I'm not ignoring the plight of others. While saying "not everything is politics" may or may not have bern used by people to ignore a political issue  that doesnt change the fact that not everything is political.

Mating strategies are one such issue, they are not primarily political, they are primarily biological. The same attraction triggers that work in tribal societies, also apply to people in modern society.  I already explained this to ralis earlier, why religion isnt the driving force of dating behaviors, and neither are politics.

Meeting a woman for drinks at a bar is not political. Sorry to disappoint you about that, but it's true.

Edited by Immortal4life

Just now, Immortal4life said:

I'm not ignoring the plight of others. While saying "not everything is politics" may pr mys not have bern used nynproole to ignore a political issue  that doesnt change the fact that not everything is political.

Mating strategies is one such issue, they are not primarily political, they are primarily biological.  The same attractio triggers that work in tribal societies, also apply to people in modern society.  I already explained this to ralis earlier, why religion isnt the driving force of dating behaviors, and neither are politics.

Meeting a woman for drinks at a bar is not political. Sorry to disappoint you about that, but it's true.

Ignaratio Elenchi, inadequate4life. 

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You went into a few other threads to talk about your dating life--you might as well tell people that you've got hemorrhoids in every thread while you're at it. 

Gun violence? immature4life has hemorrhoids and wants people to know he's afraid of some OGs popping a cap up his ass and hitting those 'roids.

Cultivation? insouciant4life wants to let everyone know that he has power because it's vibrating through his 'roids. 

Martial arts? incapable4life thinks he's won every fight because no one has kicked his ass since his 'roids are so big that no one's foot can miss them. 

Coronavirus? insecure4life thinks a lab in Wuhan is making his 'roids hurt trying to take over the world.

Why do you find sex and hemorrhoids to be comparatively repulsive?

Why are you so squeemish about sex and relationships?

Edited by Immortal4life

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Ignaratio Elenchi, inadequate4life. 

False.

You just have no answer, cuz you know I'm right, so you blurt out a random fallacy as a last resort.

Edited by Immortal4life

2 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

My do find sex and hemorrhoids to be comparatively repulsive?

Why are you so squeemish about sex and relationships?

Because you're like the guy who talks about the smell of your own farts when nobody asked about it in the middle of a dinner conversation you invited yourself into and nobody wants to hear about.

You just have no answer, cuz you know I'm right, so you blurt out a random fallacy as a last resort.

More like you're just repeating the same misogynistic shit every time as if you need to remind people twenty minutes later how loud and penetrating your farts were into their nostrils--and your hemorrhoids probably squeezed them out more to make the sound as sweet as your slurry voice. 

Tengo un anuncio: estoy aburrido. 

Hey everyone, from now on, let's just accept that whenever inane4life posts about the supposed endless queue of women he dates in unrelated threads, he's really talking about how much he loves his own farts and is pre-empting the applause button and spotlight so we can approve through our cheers and clapping if we weren't already. 

Nobody wants to hear or smell some random guy's farts, but idiosavant4life keeps bringing it up and all the women who have smelled his farts, so therefore we take it upon ourselves to award him for his grand and magnanimous contributions to our collective tastes of the olfactory variety. 

Every thread here is incomplete without incapable4life coming in and farting loudly and proudly about women and being the charming albeit churlish corinthian that he is. 

I now leave you with another genius whom he wishes to equate himself with whose love for flatulence and women is almost a prevalent as his contribution to the arts: 

Now it’s farts! 

I don’t know why you equate sex, farts, and hemorrhoids, you definitely have issues around bodily function and sexuality.

It’s ok I don’t judge you if unlike others on this thread, you don’t have as much experience or advice to contribute about dating. I don’t see you as less of a man or anything like that. There’s no reason to be self righteous, or insecure, or emotional like you are. That doesn’t mean you need to troll to prove your masculinity or make up for anything.

Edited by Immortal4life

Now it’s farts! 

I don’t know why you equate sex, farts, and hemorrhoids, you definitely have issues around bodily function and sexuality.

It’s ok I don’t judge you if unlike others on this thread, you don’t have as much experience or advice to contribute about dating. I don’t see you as less of a man or anything like that. There’s no reason to be self righteous, or insecure, or emotional like you are. That doesn’t mean you need to troll to prove your masculinity or make up for anything.

The gas he passes on and on and on--he is a true fartist. 

Applause, everyone, applause. 

You’re really losing it buddy!

Come on I know you have something to contribute. I mean even ralis finally addressed the topic and contributed to the subject of the OP even if it took him 4 pages until he did, and he had social problems growing up!

8 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

You’re really losing it buddy!

Come on I know you have something to contribute. I mean even ralis finally addressed the topic and contributed to the subject of the OP even if it took him 4 pages until he did, and he had social problems growing up!

Oh, the inhumanity of it all!

Alas, my dear Cassanova: I am but a mere Cyrano through and through while your harem all believe that they are your one true Capulet. 

"Oh Jack! Will you draw me just like you draw all of your French girls too?!"

In the spirit of the Bard himself, I declare what you have been ever-so patiently awaiting, before you titillate me further by posting my private messages in another forum for others to scrutinize, just as you did on page one:

Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.

Good night, good night! Farting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Farewell, my conquistador!!!

N.B.: Above is best read in the voice of Daffy Duck impersonating an Englishman pretending to be French.

bugs-bunny-tasmanian-devil.jpg

Edited by Earl Grey

So what I’m getting from this is you’ve spent a lot more time in your life watching movies and looney tunes than dating?

It means, dear Horatio, that all things on heaven and earth (especially such divine women) find my comfort in my own skin and idiosyncrasies far more attractive than your dreamt-up philosophy, impious4life. 

Since my departure has already inspired your longing, I shall leave you to your sorrow by honoring the memory of you when you are dismissed inevitably from gracing our forum with your lingering and reeking presence: 

The Censure of the Parliament Fart (1607)

Never was bestowed such an art
Upon the tuning of a fart.
Downe came grave auntient Sir John Cooke
And redd his message in his booke.
Fearie well, Quoth Sir William Morris, Soe:
But Henry Ludlowes Tayle cry'd Noe.
Up starts one fuller of devotion
The Eloquence; and said a very ill motion
Not soe neither quoth Sir Henry Jenkin
The Motion was good; but for the stincking
Well quoth Sir Henry Poole it was a bold tricke
To Fart in the nose of the bodie pollitique
Indeed I confesse quoth Sir Edward Grevill
The matter of it selfe was somewhat uncivill
Thanke God quoth Sir Edward Hungerford
That this Fart proved not a Turdd

9 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

So what I’m getting from this is you’ve spent a lot more time in your life watching movies and looney tunes than dating?

What you didn't ask was if he was watching movies and looney tunes with female companions..

It isn't really an either/or scenario, although an either/or stance makes for easier jabs and quips.

• Like 1

So, um, back to the OP.  Does anyone here use online dating apps? 

back in my day, after we herded the dinosaurs, we'd figure out which of us were male and female then divide up into respective caves. 

I hear its different these days.  But not by much. 

• Haha 1

What I noticed in the opening post was the OP presented himself as the commodity which could "enhance" the life of the respondent.

Then came the over the top compliments, and further set up of his value. My guess would be the "measuring stick" comment was recognition of this. 

I would also suggest the polite response to the over the top intro was wary curiosity, and what little we see play out was the respondent determining where he would fall on what has been playfully called the "marry, hang out, or hookup" spectrum. 

Edit to add: It really was in bad taste (and disrespectful) to post personal communications the other individual would most likely never suspect to be even worth sharing on a message board such as this.

Edited by ilumairen

7 minutes ago, thelerner said:

So, um, back to the OP.  Does anyone here use online dating apps? 

back in my day, after we herded the dinosaurs, we'd figure out which of us were male and female then divide up into respective caves. 

I hear its different these days.  But not by much. 

Yeah, no more men with clubs, dragging chosen mates into a cave. 

Although some seem to believe they now need to fashion a club with words, and the properly played out steps of an elaborate mating ritual which has (by personal account) worked for other men.

:lol:

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

What you didn't ask was if he was watching movies and looney tunes with female companions..

I sure did watch it with them--mostly because I could imitate Elmer Fudd perfectly and did so while reading aloud any text and it cracked them up. 

• Like 1

I've found real life conversation the best with women :) 

I think a lot of guys probably had a "PUA" phase going through puberty, hopefully they moved on and realised the futility in seeking satisfaction in shallow relationships and constant sexual reward. It seems OP here has embraced the A&A (agree-and-amplify or reductio ad absurdum) method from pick-up as his go-to method in conversations. I think he would probably call it something like "bemused mastery" or some other ridiculous notion. 

Anyway, long-term relationships have been the best for me. Stability over novelty. Even though the mind is intrinsically addicted to novel information - this is something that is trained in meditation for one to let go of. This is in some Daoist traditions also known as Heart-Mind fasting. Without this, there's no real development in the internal arts - there's no peace or stable platform to move forward. There's a perpetual searching for something outside of yourself to satisfy your craving, to remove boredom. Since we're on a Daoist forum, I think that's appropriate to mention. 

As for the conversation shared in the opening post, it was (1) rather plain and boring, (2) didn't show some magnificient artistry, (3) doesn't seem to serve any other purpose than plain-ol' "look at what I did" attention seeking. 

What exactly was the point with uploading those images? You say share experiences... so does that mean you want us to post our chats with women in our lives? And that we collectively somehow use that .. for what? Discuss strategies on how to bed women?

This isn't a pickup artist forum. It's a Daoist forum. If you wanna discuss the importance of relationships on the spiritual path, now that's a different story... :) 

• Like 6

Man I've got so much now I could post that would help any one of you understand women's psychology and mating strategies better, but not many here seem to appreciate it. I've improved since I last posted, blowing away what I used to do a few months ago, and I wasn't too bad back then. 3 weeks ago I got with 3 girls from tinder in one week,  2 weeks ago I got with 2 girls in one week, and another cute 22 year old iranian/persian girl on Friday, so 6 girls in 3 weeks. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

Online dating is booming more than ever before right now. Is there any interest in what I'm doing and how I'm messaging them?

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this