Sign in to follow this  
ekmchan

Kidney jing

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm wondering if there are easy well techniques to replenish kidney jing? I was told I was born will low Jing in the Kidneys so any advice would be welcome. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Dao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Welcome, Jing is a popular subject and you're right, the kidneys are key.  Many do variations of Daoist Sounds to awaken and refresh the 'living' organs.  Search around, and don't hesitate to start a new thread on it.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:32 PM, ekmchan said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm wondering if there are easy well techniques to replenish kidney jing? I was told I was born will low Jing in the Kidneys so any advice would be welcome. 

Abstain from sex

Hey there and welcome mate.

Plenty of discussions regarding Kidneys and Jing.

Search them out and revive them, and start some new ones... you're sure to find plenty of offerings.

Hope you enjoy your time here, again, welcome.

Hello and welcome

as a person who has traveled and met many TCM doctors and Qigong masters both in the west and in asia i can offer you some advice

Firstly who diagnosed you with low kidney Jing? was it a good TCM doctor?

in my experience you might need to get evaluated by a few reputable TCM doctors and see if they all tell you something similar

secondly as a person who has visited this forum since 2004 I can tell you that many of the standard responses to fix any problem on this site go something like this...

dont have sex at all, have sex but dont ejaculate, fast, dont eat this or that, do this type of complicated chigong,

In truth most things are oversimplifications or just bad advice unfortunately

As a person who struggled with (and still struggles with) a similar problem i can tell you

first and foremost if you really do have a prenatal kidney jing deficnency qigong/meditation etc wont do much to fix the issue at all

unless you can fix your kidney problem first, even really good qigong

you need to know better details about your case as far as is it more kidney yin jing or yang jing?

but in general the best advice is to take care of sex hygeine (dont have too much sex), sleep hygeine (sleep at 9 or 10 every night), eat heavier foods with more nutritional value (such as beef, lamb), dont do fasting, dont be vegetarian, take an herbal formula tailored to your specific constitution from a good TCM doctor, dont overexert yourself with physical activities (but some exercise is good), dont drink much or take much caffinated things,

but thats just in general

Sign in to follow this