Sign in to follow this  
Ashbell

Happy to be here!

Hi!

I am really happy I found this forum. Btw. I am sooo sorry for my English I am from middle Europe.

For few years I am trying to get as much information as I can about Qigong. It started because about 5 years ago (I am 18 just for context) I started feeling really comfortable feeling in my body after moving with my arms etc... In specific way. Problem is that I am unsure if it's qi or not. For me it's more easy to feel it in winter in cold temperature. I already tried some qigong sets, with some I can clearly feel it, but with some I feel nothing. Even if I found out that it's not qi, I hope I will be able to practice Qigong a lot:)

Thank you for all your replies it means a lot to me:)

• Like 2

Welcome. Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.  Though it boils down to be respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

For me, after I've meditated well, qi feels warm, and centered in my hara.  During movement the feeling relaxed extension.. like moving on rails..smooth and integrated. 

You've come to a place with people who practice different arts and have different interpretations.  Coming from a Japanese background my feeling on ki/chi are relatively simple and experiential.  Whereas the Chinese and Hindu have a richer more nuanced..complicated understanding of it. 

• Like 1

Here is a basic but powerful qigong exercise.

Do it daily and you will gradually become more sensitive to Qi. If you want a "Big" Experience of Qi, go ahead and do a 3 hr straight session. If your not dead you'll likely feel something. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this