Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Pranic Healing - Choa Kok Sui

Couldn't use the PM for some reason. So it's here: 

I read cards, here it is. 

Question: What does this system offer you? 

-Connect to your Higher Self and bring down higher knowledge that you crave. 

-Serious challenge to your ego and self/other world view 

-Quickly open up Crown, 3rd Eye and Throat charka 

Question: Challenges of this system? 

-You have a tremendous amount of self sabotaging energies in your system, including garbage in your chest and shadow that will not allow you to seriously cultivate in this system. 

Edited by RiverSnake

On 4/14/2020 at 6:16 PM, Immortal4life said:

The exercise part is called Arhartic Yoga and she claims she is not allowed to show it to anyone, or practice it in public at all. I'm tempted to use game and seduction to get her to reveal it to me just out of curiosity, but I dont think I'm gonna, I'm just gonna respect it...but kinda curious too😋🤔

That's because the techniques taught in Arhatic Yoga are very powerful and not safe for public consumption.  Your chakras and energy channels have to be prepared before you attempt to practice Arhatic Yoga otherwise you might experience unpleasant side effects.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Immortal4life said:

Oh she's so rigid in her practice and even daily life. Yeah I like to be creative, test things out, develop different things and focus on different aspects of my practice based on what I'm feeling in my body that day, where I'm tight, where my movements aren't smooth enough,  etc. This woman is so strict and rigid in her practice. 

That's because the energies used in Pranic Healing are very precise and have specific uses and effects.  If you play around with it you might end up with unintended consequences.  

On 4/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, Earl Grey said:

Yeah, it doesn’t have room for creativity. I worked with the lineage successors, but found something off about them, especially some practitioners are not only racist, but if you don’t subscribe to the near worship some have for GMCKS, they treat you like you don’t exist and are super passive-aggressive.

GMCKS if he were alive would have hated to see some of those who are now teaching his life’s work for disregarding his forgiveness, tolerance, humility, and love lessons.

I am so sorry you feel this way.  The attitude of being very strict with the teachings is supposed to help preserve the purity of the teachings and not be degraded over time.  Also  the culture of venerating gurus is not unique to Pranic Healing.  You see authentic gurus are not mere people doling out lessons.  They are also advanced spiritual beings constantly radiating energy and blessings even after they discard their physical body.  The guru-disciple relationship transcends time and space and endures over lifetimes.  When a guru accepts a disciple, he or she commits to take care of your spiritual development in the long-term.  For as long as you are connected this way, your guru becomes an energy source for you to accelerate your spiritual development.  The relationship is not merely devotional, but there is an energetic connection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, Earl Grey said:

His own making but looks similar to other stuff. You literally just follow his guided meditations. That’s what I hated as there was no room for exploration, and some teachers say Taijiquan is a waste because martial arts are no longer essential for Arhatic healers.

Master Choa Kok Sui never said Taiqi is a waste.  I suspect this was said by other students who are lower down the hierarchy and thus expressed their own opinion.  The senior disciples of MCKS would never say anything negative about other systems.  

On 4/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, Immortal4life said:

Yeah most Meditation, Qigong, Yoga systems seem to develop you, how to explain it, built from the ground up. Pranic healing seems to go from the top down if that makes sense.

Yes your observation is correct.  Pranic Healing introduces high but safe spiritual energy right from the start.  

Sign in to follow this