Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Bill Maher is right- The wet markets plus the Wuhan lab

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

The name “SARS-Cov-2” didn’t exist in December. He obviously was talking about SARS of 2003. What’s propaganda bullshit is calling someone a “whistleblower” who was communicating to some friends in a private chat, and saying he was jailed or arrested when he was called in to sign a paper. Meanwhile there are cases of US medical officials being punished for actual whistle blowing yet this is not being plastered all over Western media as proof of the repressive nature of the US regime or whatever.

Ah, Palomides the young goat fellator is back, and his like-button lackey C T is already here on his coattails.

Note that before his new post Palomides hasn't contemplated (or even tried to reply to) a single thing said before, nor does he open links that were shown to him and consider contrary evidence. Nope. Over 90% of the content in posts he disagrees with he simply ignores, and then he swoops in with a graphic or a new twist on his old argument ("The CCP can do no wrong!"). 

Months ago I could already tell that Palomides has strange dickrider tendencies. He had one of my quotes in his signature here for months, which was creepy, but I ignored it. I thought he was maybe just lonely and lost and is looking for the big brother he never had. Didn't wanna make fun of him and make the newby feel unwelcome here. 

Back then I didn't realize he's not looking for a big brother, he's just looking for Big Brother, 1984 shit. He's that snitch-ass 窩囊廢 from The Matrix who asks to get plugged back in. He's that dude who's hoping he can one day submit his post record here on a job application for some CCP propaganda bureau bullshit, hell, maybe even make some money during lockdown writing editorials for the Global Times if he keeps this up long enough

Damn, that's the lowest kinda dickrider there is--Palomides is straight up signing up to be a simpering internet eunuch to snivel about how great Lil Emperor Xi-xi is ten hours a day. Damn, son. At least you got your own dickrider though, or rather eunuch-cloaca-rider, in the form of C T. ("LIKE!" "LIKE!") But I thought you said on here you had a wife. Does she approve of her husband being glued to the screen all day to slaver over the grand accomplishments of the Chinese Communist Party? She even know what you're doing? 

And you know what's extra deranged about the logic informing Palomides' new paragraph, above? He's actually trying to play it off like Dr. Li Wenliang was "just" called into a police station and forced to sign a confession for having a conversation in a private WeChat group for doctors. Oh, we get it, yeah--that's normal, that's a sign of a functioning, non-totalitarian society where human and civil rights exist... Getting yoked up by the police for saying the wrong thing online in private discussion groups. Sounds GREAT! (right C T? Yeah! Yeah! "LIKE!")

Even more deranged is the fact that up there Palomides also tries to establish false equivalence between the first Wuhan doctors being dragged in by the thought police and what goes on in the Trump administration, whining "this is not plastered all over western media," when in fact every single day the western media is FULL of scathing exposes and op-eds and chyrons about all of the calumny and authoritarian creep in Trump's Oval Office. Whereasin the Chinese media, which is "surnamed Xi," there is almost nothing of the sort, and when it does appear, it is gone within hours, and plenty of times the person who wrote it disappears into "administrative detention," too.

What kind of sick, craven precum baby of a man actually toes this line? What the FUCK, son? What the fuck happened to you, kid!? 

And sadly, he actually gets worse. Check it:

As always, as always, Palomides (and C T--don't worry I ain't forget you, kid--"LIKE!") remains willfully and intentionally blind of the simple fact that:

In America, where he has his constitutional rights, he can sit on this open message board with no government monitors and no worries about his words ever resulting in his arrest, criticizing Trump (which is fine by me, lest there be any confusion) and praising the CCP (you already know how I feel about that)... But in the People's Republic of China, which he fucking loooooooovvvveeessss, if he was to get on any message board and say 1/10 of the things he says about Trump about Xi Jinping, he'd literally be getting a knock on his door from the same sort of internet-monitoring goons who scooped up Dr. Li Wenliang and the other doctors.

I'm legitimately baffled yall... I didn't know the strongman-fetish could get this bad!

What the fuck happened to you, son!?!?!?!  

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 1

Don’t judge me, I can’t help it, man! It’s this uncontrollable need for daddy’s approval. 

Good heavens your state department-approved screeching was a lot more

entertaining to read

yester

day when it

was couched in

poorly writ

ten free v

er

s

e

Anyway here’s a certified non-bootlicking honorable American;

19 hours ago, C T said:

Thanks for the chuckle, Walker. Seriously.

You have amazing writing skills, but unfortunately, all you know what to do with it is to puff yourself up at the expense of denigrating those who see differently from you.

Is this the other ccp troll?

At least he got one thing right! :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Walker- Let’s see: kuroshiro, who has been pushing the Wuhan lab theory, calls me a CCP troll in reply to a guardian article I shared disproving the claim that nothing is being done about animals allegedly running amok in Wuhan- you quote his post approvingly. You then quote me calling out Master Logray’s racist bullshit about cats and dogs and then try to defend him with unrelated rambling about corruption, sanitation, etc. My characterization of your remarks is completely fair.  

LOL

Wrong!

You're a ccp troll, you haven't graduated to CCP troll level yet, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to call you out after reading 2 or 3 of your posts here... :lol:

About the Wuhan lab: not a theory it's now almost 100% certain the virus came from the lab.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KuroShiro said:

LOL

Wrong!

You're a ccp troll, you haven't graduated to CCP troll level yet, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to call you out after reading 2 or 3 of your posts here... :lol:

About the Wuhan lab: not a theory it's now almost 100% certain the virus came from the lab.

3F7A0B84-57D8-4B7C-B546-1ADC132CB0B7.jpeg

30 minutes ago, KuroShiro said:

Is this the other ccp troll?

At least he got one thing right! :lol:

Plonker

11 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

It’s funny how the minute after @Trunk banned a whole bunch of right wing Trump supporters a whole bunch of you suddenly crawled out of the woodwork posting blatant right wing propaganda- Fox News, Epoch Times, Jordan Peterson, etc. Quite a few people with “direct experience of the way China operates” don’t regurgitate Trump talking points, conspiracy theories, and blatant racism.

LOL

I'm starting to think you don't even know what racism is.

Also you don't seem to grasp the meaning of the word conspiracy...

You're not very bright, are you? :lol:

So you're not only a ccp troll but an ignorant ccp troll...

I guess that's normal... by definition all the bright Chinese are either dead, locked up, quite low profile or have left China...

That's probably why the ccp doesn't get the bright ones... :lol:

Since you have posted a Guardian article here's another one for you:

Black man is washed whiter in China’s racist detergent advert

Laundry product firm denies racial slur in commercial that has outraged the world

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/28/china-racist-detergent-advert-outrage

LOL

See, this is included in the youtube video Gravitas: 2 Videos that expose Chinese propaganda I've previously posted:

Where was your racist barometer? Nowhere to be found? :lol:

I dare you:

Before speaking nonsense go watch every one of the videos I've posted here and tell us exactly where is the racism/racist remarks.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Regarding the “evil” communist party, I think the short article I posted on the Chinese communist revolution page is a good opening response to that. 

LOL

Think again...

ccp troll, you're comedy gold :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:23 AM, Master Logray said:

The point is, it is the culture to eat a wide range of animals, reptiles and insects.   It is commonly said everything with 4 legs can be eaten except a table.   During the capture, domestication, transport, in the market to the kitchens,  there are just too many chances of diseases come to humans.   TCM also makes use of animal parts.  

On 4/24/2020 at 11:29 AM, SirPalomides said:

Ah, I see, so the usual racist garbage it is!

These are not racist statements.   Southern Chinese proudly have the saying of the 4 legs that the northerners view with some disgust.   The two next are statements of fact.

certainly, people can have their opinion on what wildlife or other animal practices or consumption to curb or stop but that doesn’t mean it’s racist as has been shared so far here.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Black man is washed whiter in China’s racist detergent advert

Laundry product firm denies racial slur in commercial that has outraged the world

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/28/china-racist-detergent-advert-outrage

From today:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/25/coronavirus-exposed-china-history-racism-africans-guangzhou

• Like 1

That ad is fucked up and everyone responsible should be ashamed. It’d be even worse if Chinese had previously engaged in a campaign of rape and slaughter across the African continent and maintained a vast workforce of enslaved Africans. “ZOMG Chinese can be racist too so anti-Chinese racism doesn’t exist” Big brain shit right here

55 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

That ad is fucked up and everyone responsible should be ashamed.

So, you're saying that the ccp's pervasive censorship in China did not approve that advertisement? :lol:

53 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

“ZOMG Chinese can be racist too so anti-Chinese racism doesn’t exist” Big brain shit right here

LOL

Do you quote your own sentences? Who are you quoting?

58 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

It’d be even worse if Chinese had previously engaged in a campaign of rape and slaughter across the African continent and maintained a vast workforce of enslaved Africans.

About that I'd say, let's wait and see... I surely hope we don't live to see something like that happening again.

And please don't forget:

Before speaking nonsense go watch every one of the videos I've posted here and tell us exactly where is the racism/racist remarks.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

That ad is fucked up and everyone responsible should be ashamed. It’d be even worse if Chinese had previously engaged in a campaign of rape and slaughter across the African continent and maintained a vast workforce of enslaved Africans. “ZOMG Chinese can be racist too so anti-Chinese racism doesn’t exist” Big brain shit right here

China is arguably the most racist nation there is... and while that does not negate anti-chinese racism, it is somewhat shifting sand to start using one's own concepts of morality and racism (or the lack of, in CCP) to claim king of the racist mountain. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

I didn't read that as being mutually exclusive--I read that as Walker pointing out that there is rampant racism in China. It does not negate anti-Chinese racism, but rather it seeks to show that there is a startling amount of racism there, which can be seen in the article he just posted from the Guardian. 

In other words: racism against Chinese happens, yes; racism from Chinese happens, yes, as opposed to the point you allege (bolded, my emphasis), though I suspect as you mentioned you're not reading his posts fully anymore, it reads more like a provocateur since you have demonstrated before you are able to comprehend, scrutinize, and discern with ease. 

I've encountered a lot of racism within China and overseas Chinese too--some of it is just innocent naiveté, some of it is atrocious, and some of it is downright despicable. Three examples of those: 1) a Chinese person asking if all black people really stink when I mentioned I lived in Tanzania before, 2) saying they will only marry someone who is not just Chinese, but from their own language group or region (Fujian with Fujian, Cantonese with Cantonese, but not even Taishan/Toisan) and characterizing other groups such as HK or Taiwanese as though they were like other races, 3) Uighur stories not different from what Walker posted.

I'll pre-empt any examples of American racism being brought up in response and say I've experienced the same before, even in supposedly "diverse" cities like Los Angeles and Boston, and finding the current "ironic" hipster racism to be far more annoying than anything else, and feel that it set the stage for the MAGA hate now. To an extent, the Progressive SJW agenda comes off as guilt-laden well-intentioned people who are unknowingly still working off of racist ideas, similar to this:

Literally this kind of scene happened to me when I was in Northampton, MA, but with some Progressives. Friendly and nice, sincere, but totally clueless about what they were doing. 

• Like 1

How does one even qualify or argue that China is the most racist nation in the world? That really sounds like an intended stretch.

Many parts of Asia, even today, are prone to white worship. Its especially prominent among the Chinese in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and probably as rife in other SE Asian countries too. Its also evident in China, but maybe a little more superficial than her neighbours - mainlanders have a reputation to be quite two-faced in their interactions with all foreigners, including those of their own kind. When asked, they simply wave off the question by saying they're just being realistic. 

Imo China is no more or less racist than other countries, but at least their policies, unlike some other first world/progressive/conservative countries, do not provide room for a large-ish segment of her people to misinterpret as freedom to discriminate others deemed different from them (the discriminators). Poland and a few other eastern European countries have been increasingly veering to the right in recent times, and along with this comes the resurgence of nationalistic sympathizers and the more extreme alt-right ideologists, and so has the UK and the US, to some extent, although in the latter two countries, the shift is less pronounced because there's always been tidal elements of stoically entrenched conservatism ideals present. 

late edit: 2nd para inserted to show that the tendency to white worship presents its own set of issues, and points to selective racist attitudes. While the general populace may indeed show racist inclinations, what actually happens on the ground in terms of interactions between Chinese and other Asians with white folks is an interesting dynamic to observe. 

Edited by C T

50 minutes ago, C T said:

How does one even qualify or argue that China is the most racist nation in the world? That really sounds like an intended stretch.

If you're speaking generally, I don't agree that China is the most racist nation in the world, but you're referencing dawei who above said

7 hours ago, dawei said:

China is arguably the most racist nation there is...

then it's indeed a stretch. 

I'd actually say South Africa comes off as more racist, institutionally still, though Modi's India is looking pretty similar with how they treat Muslims and Myanmar is pretty bad now with how they treat the Rakhine....

Imo China is no more or less racist than other countries, but at least their policies, unlike some other first world/progressive/conservative countries, do not provide room for a large-ish segment of her people to misinterpret as freedom to discriminate others deemed different from them (the discriminators).

This is a bit unclear--can you clarify? I so far understand this to mean, "China's policies do not encourage racism from the Han majority towards others"--is this what you are saying?

If so, my response is that societal racism and institutional racism at times seem like they go hand in hand.

Poland and a few other eastern European countries have been increasingly veering to the right in recent times, and along with this comes the resurgence of nationalistic sympathizers and the more extreme alt-right ideologists, and so has the UK and the US, to some extent, although in the latter two countries, the shift is less pronounced because there's always been tidal elements of stoically entrenched conservatism ideals present. 

Populism has indeed become a global crisis! Though it seems more reactionary as it is part of the carefully orchestrated machinations of predominantly Russian trolls as Malcolm Nance talks about in his presentation here: 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

This is a bit unclear--can you clarify? I so far understand this to mean, "China's policies do not encourage racism from the Han majority towards others"--is this what you are saying?

If so, my response is that societal racism and institutional racism at times seem like they go hand in hand.

For eg, in the US, there's a prevalent tendency to interpret freedom of speech to mean what the individual wants it to mean to fit subjective agendas. China do not have such a constitutional allowance. Not saying one is better than the other. 

Could you please provide some examples of institutional/systemic racism so that I'd be able to see your comparison in a clearer light. I know for a fact systemic racism is fairly problematic in my country, but im interested to hear what you've got to say about it. cheers! 

Edited by C T

2 hours ago, C T said:

Could you please provide some examples of institutional/systemic racism so that I'd be able to see your comparison in a clearer light. I know for a fact systemic racism is fairly problematic in my country, but im interested to hear what you've got to say about it. cheers! 

Oh simple: Jim Crow laws in the US, Apartheid in South Africa. 

My friends from KL also joked that the kind that is in Malaysia is akin to affirmative action for the majority (Malay) due to hostility towards the minority (Chinese and Indian in particular). 

• Like 1

Nowadays Chinese people are still very racist.  Just go to Chinese forums and see how they insult other races and countries.  However, Chinese seldom physically bully other races.  

7 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

Nowadays Chinese people are still very racist.  Just go to Chinese forums and see how they insult other races and countries.  However, Chinese seldom physically bully other races.  

Thats such a generalised non-statement. Parochial, even. Not realizing the hypocrisy injected in the comment, or perhaps that was the intent?

35 minutes ago, Master Logray said:

Yes, hearing overseas mainlanders in the Philippines, they call locals “barbarians”.

Remember the old stupid forum Power Apple? Really racist shit.

Like any other large group of people Chinese people have a large range of opinions and sometimes the worst ones are the loudest. It doesn’t always work out that way though. Recently the SCMP put out an article about how a Chinese model of mixed Han-Nigerian descent was getting racist abuse online (I think it was on Weibo)- what they failed to mention was that for every dumbass racist comment there were something like 10 people jumping on them and telling them to piss off.

23 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yes, hearing overseas mainlanders in the Philippines, they call locals “barbarians”.

Remember the old stupid forum Power Apple? Really racist shit.

They are generally quite uncouth, calling every other race 'devils' except their own. 

Whites are 'red haired devils' or 'devil person', and people of colour are 'black devils'. lol

But for the majority, its too ingrained and no longer conscious to their speech. 

They are not particularly mindful of their manners anywhere they go. 

Can sometimes be quite embarrassing to be in a social setting with them. 

1 minute ago, C T said:

They are generally quite uncouth, calling every other race 'devils' except their own. 

Whites are 'red haired devils' or 'devil person', and people of colour are 'black devils'. lol

But for the majority, its too ingrained and no longer conscious to their speech. 

They are not particularly mindful of their manners anywhere they go. 

Can sometimes be quite embarrassing to be in a social setting with them. 

One reason I stopped going on popular Hong Kong forums was in the late 2000s and early 2010s, there were pictures and posts about their hatred for mainlanders, from a couple letting their child urinate on the streets or spitting on the floor and scuffing it with the sole of their shoes in a restaurant. 

This comedian here has an interesting perspective: 

But then there are some sillier moments like this:

Sign in to follow this