Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Bill Maher is right- The wet markets plus the Wuhan lab

Some socially formed ideas are more advanced and humane than others. If you read the whole thread, you'll see that the UN actually requests all nations progress to a vegetarian diet. 

But I can see why some people don't wanna take a hard look in the mirror, and would rather imagine racist code words than think about the damage some diets do to humanity  and how cruel they are in objective reality to animals.

Edited by Immortal4life

Yeah if you can seriously look at pigs and chickens in American factory farms and determine that is more humane or environmentally friendly than dogs at a wet market in China, that's the racism talking.

Also, the whole "bat soup" rumor got started from videos filmed not in China but Indonesia or Palau. Some of them involved Chinese tourists indulging in local cuisine but naturally people framed it as Chinese people indulging in a widespread Chinese custom.

• Like 1

We were talking about wet markets in China vs. US

But yes, factory farms need to go too. It's just weird though how you keep defending China. It's like when China is criticized you just have to be like "hey America is bad too!"

Let's just all say it , China is really bad. It's not a free country. That's all. Resist that temptation to defend it, or compare it to other places. It's just bad on it's own. It's worse than than America. It's better to live in America than China.

There. Was that really so bad? I know you can do it. Chill. Take a deep breath, say to yourself...China sucks...say it, say "my name is SirPalomides and China is very bad"...it's ok, you'll live. Hitler's not gonna return from the grave and rise again. WW3 isn't gonna break out. No one got inspired to beat up an Asian American cuz you said that. Racism didn't increase throughout the globe. 

Edited by Immortal4life

China is a better place than America and far less destructive on the world stage. I look forward to them, Cuba, Venezuela, etc defeating this shithole country. 

• Like 1

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside
Ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide
If you hurt my friends, can you hurt my pride
I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide
I am a real American
Fight for the rights of every man
I am a real American
Fight for what's right - Fight for your life
Well I'm feeling strong about right and wrong (Ooo yeah)
And I don't take trouble for very long
I got somethin' deep inside of me
Courage is the thing that keeps us free
I am a real American
I am a real American
I am a real American
I am a real American
If you hurt my friends, can you hurt my pride
I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide
I am a real American
I am a real American

Oh and let's give Canada some love too, they've earned it, they kick ass on China as well🎉🎉🎉

Edited by Immortal4life

4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Man, you snowflakes can't tell the difference between someone disagreeing with you on an internet forum and someone repressing your free speech. Sad!

Lol they could come out with definitive proof tomorrow that the covid was a Chinese bio weapon they released intentionally and you’d still be called racist for saying mean things about Chinese government.

its  pretty hilarious when you take a step back and look at it objectively. That’s all you can do, a nice belly laugh at some of these people and then move on. Much healthier.

43 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Yeah, you misread that post. But racists generally aren’t the best readers.

They arent? I mean hitler seemed like he read pretty well😮😂. 

So far I’ve been called fascist, mentally Ill and racist in 3 days on this site by what are apparently rabid leftists.

it would appear the “tolerance” that they smugly throw around is in pretty short supply. Totally shocked.... not really. 

Edited by bax44

On 4/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, Immortal4life said:

that is if it wasn't from the Wuhan lab.

Another one:

Edited by KuroShiro
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, bax44 said:

when you take a step back and look at it objectively

while i see what you say about extreme responses and lack of listening, or closed responses...

this is an example of reality tunnels and an example of how no humans possess dust free citta.

it is an example of the very fact that,

assuming any human sees objectively... or that objectivity is where one's self resides... while all others reside in ignorance, or that such objectivity is possible for a human perceptual modeling system...

is the very definition of naive realism

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

while i see what you say about extreme responses and lack of listening, or closed responses...

this is an example of reality tunnels and an example of how no humans possess dust free citta.

it is an example of the very fact that,

assuming any human sees objectively... or that objectivity is where one's self resides... while all others reside in ignorance, or that such objectivity is possible for a human perceptual modeling system...

is the very definition of naive realism

So what? Doesn’t mean there isn’t something to be said for laughing at the absurdity of it all. And the seriousness with which a lot of people take these things- most of which didn’t originate in their own minds, but were fed to them. 

Whenever somebody is strictly on one side of an issue , even when presented with overwhelming evidence to at least support a re examination of their beliefs, you can almost guarantee they are pretty much completely full of shit. So, best to just laugh and move on. I laugh at myself all the time btw when I’ve fallen into a belief pattern that wound up being absurd. At least I don’t let it fester in me for 60 years coloring my reality.

when someone gets to the point of calling someone on the internet racist or fascist simply because they present evidence that contradicts a belief system- then I think a good laugh might be needed to gag that shit up and see it for what it is. That’s all I was getting at. This thread is a pretty good example of people being very very certain of themselves even in light of overwhelming counter evidence. 

Edited by bax44

1 hour ago, bax44 said:

Doesn’t mean there isn’t something to be said for laughing at the absurdity of it all.

true.

there is always something to be said, if someone is willing to say it.

c'est la vie.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

China in Focus, a product of NTD, part of the Falun Gong cult. Seems legit.

Ha, they even cite Gordon Chang as an expert, hilarious. 

• Like 2

Shit you guys, new breaking news just came out a few hours ago that high level US intelligence officials now have evidence it comes from the lab.

I can make a new thread

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this