Bora

Reverse breathing for Kundalini syndrome cure

Hi,

As the author of this website said, reverse breathing is good for Kundalini syndrome .

Can anybody point me to good video or instructions on reverse breathing?

• Like 1

Welcome.  Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

I did KAP and enjoyed it.  my 2 cents is be careful with reverse breathing, like many energetic 'packing' exercises less (ie gentler) is more.  Unless you have an experienced teacher telling you different. 

Thanks riversnake and the Lerner.

I have head pressure due to kundalini.

Please point me to right video for this.

I have gone throught kap website. Will they have solutions or techniques for Kundalini syndrome?, 

Point me to link where it has good efficient techniques to reduce head pressure or blocking permnently

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Bora said:

Thanks riversnake and the Lerner.

I have head pressure due to kundalini.

Please point me to right video for this.

I have gone throught kap website. Will they have solutions or techniques for Kundalini syndrome?, 

Point me to link where it has good efficient techniques to reduce head pressure or blocking permnently

Thanks

Are you sure you have kundalini syndrome? The first best person to ask is your lineage system instructors, rather than self-assess. Otherwise, you can consult someone like Eric Isen to assess you and what’s actually going on and how to deal with kundalini syndrome specifically to your own body.

• Like 1

My general thinking is when things get too hot, strange or pressurized, back off the practice.  Do less, or take a break.  Particularly when you're not being taught live by an experienced teacher. 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:57 PM, Bora said:

Hi,

As the author of this website said, reverse breathing is good for Kundalini syndrome .

Can anybody point me to good video or instructions on reverse breathing?

Are there any Sikh Kundalini yoga teachers in your area? They understand the process and could offer assistance. 

Are you intentionally practicing to awaken?

My best advice is to not tamper with Kundalini syndrome if that is going what is happening. It most always begins at the base of the spine and since it is energetic, feeling it’s effects is not a mystery. As far as I know the awakening of the serpent is rare. Kundalini is not about playing energetic games, but to be taken seriously. 

43 minutes ago, Bhathen said:

Hi,

If head pressure is the problem due to kundalini, you can try visualizing the energy flowing from the third eye back to the root chakra or focus only on the root chakra. Hope this helps.

I know you mean well, but the serpent force in most if not all cases can't be controlled. Why? There are many accounts that are online for anyone to read and understand why.

This happened to me back in 1993 and I was not able to control it one bit. I am being serious in that I almost died from this awakening experience. Messing with this force is not kiddy play and must be taken seriously. The best thing to do is let it take it's course. And in the case of the OP it may not be Kundalini.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bhathen said:

Yes, I assumed it was Not the uncontrollable Kundalini awakening.

Are you referring to the OP?

Reverse breathing is a big NO when suffering from Kundalini syndrome.. 

Reverse Breathings is know to strongly enhance circulation and compress energy when done correctly.

Thats why its practiced a lot in martial arts.

Reverse Breathing will amplify emotional and mental states

It is a big NO go zone when you really are suffering from Kundaline syndrome.

Reverse Breathing in itself is not bad it is neutral but i will powerfully magnify whats already present emotionally and mentally.

• Like 2