escargotmycargo

Taoist Meditation and Nei-Gong Course - Free Right Now

Hi all!

I study with a Taoist Master in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He has an online video course covering the entire Nei-Gong System he inherited, and because many people are suffering right now with everything going on or stuck in their homes without anything meaningful to do, he made it available free for the next 3 months for anyone who could benefit from it. It's quite extensive and covers everything in a really easy to follow step by step manner from the beginning to the most advanced practices that would not normally be taught in public, and I have found it indescribably transformative for my own practice, so I wanted to share it with all of you in case anyone else could benefit from this kind of thing right now in the way I have.

Here is the link for the 3 free months membership 

Hope this may be of benefit to someone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

That's very generous. Thank you!

I like his two minute approach, and that he wants to make the practice irresistible to people. :D  I'll give it a whirl. 

• Like 1

We've had a lot of people off this forum sign up and reach out to our School that they are taking the course.  This was meant to be a short term thing, but as COVID has continued to be an issue and impact people's finances, the 3 free months has been extended, so if anyone else wants to take the course, it's still available. :)

• Like 3

I wonder if this is compatible to take   toghter with the damo mitchell course im doing right now    ?

If taking both programs together  wont harm somehow my advancement in damo mitchell neigong course ?

Edited by waterdrop

Hi Waterdrop,

From my experience, it should not be a problem to do both.  My teacher Master Kim recommends Damo's books to his students as reference material because they are very good, and I have incorporated some of Damo's practices into my own training without any issues. :)  Of course, each system has it's own individual characteristics and variations in approach, but they aren't different in essence.

Good luck! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who has joined!  I've heard from everyone involved in the course that he people from Dao Bums have been wonderful students, because of their passion for internal cultivation.  This course is still on-going and the 3 free months is still being offered for new students as COVID continues, in case anyone else would like to use it :) 

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

In case anyone here would be interested, Master Kim is now also making available without any cost the recordings of the Q & A and sharing time after his advanced Tai-Chi class, for anyone who would like to delve into the details of the internal arts.  You can listen to the recordings here (it's also being updated with new recordings as they become available): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIVTiHuxkmNXhtMgs4DikC0gHOQln4yLi

• Like 1