Sign in to follow this  
moreira Filho

Hi

Hi. My name is Moreira Filho from Brazil. I am very happy to be a new member of this forum. I have doing tai chi chuan ( Chen Tin Hung Lineage) for some years. I also Practice Yang Tai chi and North Style Kung Fu both from  the Chan Kowk Wai lineage. Currently i am doing only Chi kung/nei kung from theses lineages, and also Fragrant Qigong.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, moreira Filho said:

and also Fragrant Qigong.

Did you learn from Maria Lucia Lee? She's a prominent teacher of Fragrant there, I heard. 

Welcome, very happy to have you here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.  Though it boils down to be respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Maria Lucia Lee teaches in another region from the one that i live. But i want to someday go to have a class with her. I have a old teacher that live in the same region. Many years that i do not see him. His name is Cai Wen from Yiquan (he call his system lao qi gon). I Think to visit him and maybe search Maria Lucia.

1 hour ago, moreira Filho said:

Maria Lucia Lee teaches in another region from the one that i live. But i want to someday go to have a class with her. I have a old teacher that live in the same region. Many years that i do not see him. His name is Cai Wen from Yiquan (he call his system lao qi gon). I Think to visit him and maybe search Maria Lucia.

Very nice, I train in Yi Quan myself. 

Sign in to follow this