Hey all, my name is Victoria and I'm a light worker. I use a combination or tarot and astrology to help people determine what karmic lessons or debt are holding them back from raising the consciousness and bringing in true emotional fulfillment to their lives. I'm relatively new to all of this, I was a devote atheist up until my awakening nearly a year ago so I'm hoping to learn more about esoteric matters now my eyes are open. I have my own little Youtube channel where I do weekly zodiac readings, this has really helped me develop my talents but I've still a long way to go. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all more and learning more about this interesting topic, love and blessings x

• Like 2

Welcome Victoria

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.  Though it boils down to be respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Jump right in.  Its always interesting to learn about people's view on the mechanisms of karma.