oak

uploads

I've had this problem too, trying to upload some mp3s.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RobB said:

I've had a problem today, error -200 with a 2MB file. Anyone else?

Same here

There are a few limits.  Under Account is My Attachments where you can manage your uploads.  Confirm you have not used up your allotment.

I also recall a size limit ( and a file type) so try to upload something small, 100 k.  You can then delete it in My Attachments.

@Trunk

• Like 2

Thanks @dawei file size seems to have been the problem, smaller file (600k rather than 2.3M) uploaded fine.

• Like 1

On 18/04/2020 at 12:58 PM, dawei said:

There are a few limits.  Under Account is My Attachments where you can manage your uploads.  Confirm you have not used up your allotment.

I also recall a size limit ( and a file type) so try to upload something small, 100 k.  You can then delete it in My Attachments.

@Trunk

My account quota is only 8% of total. I was just trying to upload a photo taken with my phone which I presume can't be that big in size (?)

If you think of anything that may help...

Thanks a lot @dawei

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oak said:

My account quota is only 8% of total. I was just trying to upload a photo taken with my phone which I presume can't be that big in size (?)

If you think of anything that may help...

Thanks a lot @dawei

Phone pictures are notoriously big.  I would move it to a computer and resize it.   A software that is simple to use is irfanview.   Once open, Image / Resize Resample.  Keep aspect ratio.   Save as new name and compare sizes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dawei said:

Phone pictures are notoriously big.  I would move it to a computer and resize it.   A software that is simple to use is irfanview.   Once open, Image / Resize Resample.  Keep aspect ratio.   Save as new name and compare sizes.

Will try that. Thanks again for your patience and good will @dawei

• Like 1

On 18.4.2020 at 1:58 PM, dawei said:

@Trunk

I cannot find the "My Attachments" option.

Anybody help?

Edit: got it, Thanks

Edited by con.