Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

DA LONGEST SHAG

WHAT WAS DA LONGEST CUM-TINNUOUS SEXUAL ACT (SHAG) THAT YA HAVE EVVER PERFORMED?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WAS DA LONGEST CUM-TINNUOUS SEXUAL ACT (SHAG) THAT YA HAVE EVVER PERFORMED?

• LESS THAN AN HOUR
    • MORE THAN 1 HOUR BUT LESS THAN 2
    • MORE THAN 2 HOURS BUT LESS THAN 3
    • BETTWEEN 3 N 6 HOURS.
    • BETTWEEN 8 N 10 HOURS.
    • MORE THAN 12 HOURS.
    • I AM A RABIT.

OK BE HONNEST, THIS BE ANNONYMOUS POLL SO NO NEED TO MAKE UP STUF.

DA SEX ACT CAN EITTHER BE DUAL CULTIVVATION (SHAG) OR SOLO CULTIVVATION (SPANKIN DA MONKEY, POKIN DA PEACH).

BYE NOW, THANK YA, THANK YA AGGAIN, TOO KIND O YA, MINE PLEASURE, BYE NOW, BYE

Ron, be honest, did you vote "more than 12"?

FYI - I'm 3-6. And probably just once and because I was coked up. Just kidding.

Ron, be honest, did you vote "more than 12"?

FYI - I'm 3-6. And probably just once and because I was coked up. Just kidding.

3530[/snapback]

HEY THIS BE SUPOSED TO BE ANNONYMOUS POLL!!!!

Ron, et all...

Funny that the other day on the morning radio, a station was conducting a poll similar to this. The poll initially was how long men wanted women to "last".

Guys were calling in with in general 8 minutes, and the minority were pushing further. I was like, what the fuck? the truth is that most american men are into quick sex. And have not even a clue about their ignorance (women suffer from this as well). Then a women called in and said how long she would like her man to last! so they opened it up to that but I had to get outta the car and into work :( but the jist was it was a lot longer than the men!

Anyway, my take is that most Americans have an unhealthy viewpoint / practice of sex. I can last as long as I want. I see sex as SO much more than sex... anyway, great poll!

Full body O's to all,

Matt

Ron, et all...

Funny that the other day on the morning radio, a station was conducting a poll similar to this.  The poll initially was how long men wanted women to "last".

Guys were calling in with in general 8 minutes, and the minority were pushing further.  I was like, what the fuck? the truth is that most american men are into quick sex.  And have not even a clue about their ignorance (women suffer from this as well).  Then a women called in and said how long she would like her man to last! so they opened it up to that but I had to get outta the car and into work :( but the jist was it was a lot longer than the men!

Anyway, my take is that most Americans have an unhealthy viewpoint / practice of sex.  I can last as long as I want.  I see sex as SO much more than sex... anyway, great poll!

Full body O's to all,

Matt

3582[/snapback]

YEA LOOK DA QUICKIE MENTALLITY BE IN MINE VIEW DA NUMBER ON EREASON FOR MARIAGE BRAKE DOWNS. IT ALL CUM DOWN FROM IGNORRANCE O DA ALCHEMMICAL PRINCIPALS,

ESEENTIALY THAT MAN N WOMMAN IN SEX BE AKIN TO FIRE N WATTER, N THERREFORE DA WATER YA NEED TO WARM UP FOR A LONG TIME BEFFORE YA CEN GET IT TO BOIL (BUT THEN IT STAY HOT FOR A LONG TIME AS WELL) WHILE DA FIRE YA NEED TO KEEP AT LOW FLAME TO DO GOOD, ELSE YER HOLE HOUSE WILL BURN TO ASHES. THOSE BE BASSIC CUM-CEPTS THAT REFFLECT DA SYMBOLLIC NATURE O DA WORLD, BUT NOW-ADAYS, PEOPLE IGNORE THAT, SO DA MEN BURN OUT QUICK N DA WOMMAN STAY COLD. THAT BE ALL WRONG.

RJ

I dont know about those answers man. you mean incessant, continuous shaggn? look I have down nearly two hours straight, when I am strokn myself nonstop, taking no breaks, and I had to stop becuase it was just getting... a boring b tired c I think I might be callousing my dick up...

I mean the guys who went more 3+ hours.. come on... you took like 5 minute breaks here and there, at least eh? :huh:

"I mean the guys who went more 3+ hours.. come on... you took like 5 minute breaks here and there, at least eh? :huh:"

... absolutely. if you maintain an erection for too long, that can be damaging. Usually you can tell when you need to lay off a bit and take a break. But also very important for men is to realize that sex doesn't always have to be actively doing it. To really enter the realm of full body O's you must learn to relax and almost do nothing. Another tip is to get to almost climax and then totally backoff. This is a good time to do the microcosmic orbit with the energy or bring it to your organs or share it with your partner.

Inner Peace,

Matt

I've spent hours making love, but usually only half an hour or less in actual coitous(to be honest 5 to 15 minutes usually). I don't particularly think the penis is the ideal tool for getting woman to orgasm. There's thrusting techniques and changes in rhythm, but its still lacks the sensitivity and flexibility for bringing out the best in female orgasm IMHO.

By the time I 'insert' my lover/wife is usually at or near orgasm. An exception being when I do yin/yan technique like 'Praying monk holds butterfly'. Where you shift from usual missionary w/ man on top to seiza kneeling position(helps to have sobakawa pillow strategically placed). I find it the ideal position for long term coitous. The penile position is more stimulating for woman then the man, and the man has the ideal position for massaging the womans clitorous w/ his wet thumbs.

Peace

Michael

I've spent hours making love, but usually only half an hour or less in actual coitous(to be honest 5 to 15 minutes usually).  I don't particularly think the penis is the ideal tool for getting woman to orgasm.  There's thrusting techniques and changes in rhythm, but its still lacks the sensitivity and flexibility for bringing out the best in female orgasm IMHO.

By the time I 'insert' my lover/wife is usually at or near orgasm.  An exception being when I do yin/yan technique like 'Praying monk holds butterfly'.  Where you shift from usual missionary w/ man on top to seiza kneeling position(helps to have sobakawa pillow strategically placed).  I find it the ideal position for long term coitous.  The penile position is more stimulating for woman then the man, and the man has the ideal position for massaging the womans clitorous w/ his wet thumbs.

Peace

Michael

3608[/snapback]

THIS BE HOW I WANNA HEAR YA TALKIN BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP MASSAGIN DAT CLITTOROUS WITH YER WET THUMBS MICCHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this