Sign in to follow this  
DodgeFreeman

Hello

Hello. New here. Looking for info to help with stuff I'm doing.

For the record, I'm not interested in squabbling or one upsmanship I see. If the info works for me, thanks if not then I appreciate the effort an move forward.

I cultivate. For me that's a personal definition meaning I bring in external qi to enhance my natural qi, an do exercises related to that.

Adbominal breathing to store qi.

Reverse breathing to cycle qi an for specific reasons. I don't help ppl or try to heal ppl,not my thing.

I use Sun qi for the body an part of the other stuff I do.

I use Moon qi for the nonphysiological stuff an to assist in nurturing personal qi.

I blend both by compressing in Lower TanTian, then sending to Perenium where it usually shoots it's way up the spine or thru one of those life gates in the back. Not sure the name but sometimes it goes back up between shoulder blades an to the heart area.

To avoid sex energy loss, I pull in the qi as I'm ejaculating or before I finish an that works pretty well, I send it to the Lower TanTian an continue my sex session. Then later I cycle it.

I'm interested in getting some clarity on some of my experiences. Which are:

When absorbing qi an letting it flow thru my system, I've noticed that it tends to settle with a vibrating feeling recently. I'm not sure bout what to do with this, though it tends to do it in the joint areas. What might this be? An what are some possible solutions to this if it's an issue?

Lately been projecting outside myself, but though the images are semi murky. Got a fix for that?

Also on projections it doesn't ever seem to be In the Present. The other day, did a session an saw a truck an a friend there. So I came back an went out to verify it. 

About an hour later walking home, I saw what I had during the projection. This is interesting in itself, however the goal is off. Advice?

Technique used is to just close eyes an see elsewhere, nothing special. 

An seeing interesting things lately, wondering if they are apart of the cultivation or some mental gunk clearing out. Saw a blue almost neon streak of light that became a marble, then disappeared when a red glowing marble like thing appeared. Both where over my bed while I was about to sleep.

The third thing we an amorphous shadow that seem to move by my open apartment door fast, then came back an stopped for a minute while I looked at it,then it shot off.

An there's this little smoke thing that randomly shows up, when there's no fire, no incense, no cigarettes lit. It's just like a cohesive bit of smoke that moved around an then disappears on its own. 

Not sure what these weird things are, don't even know enough to guess so any info that'd be great. 

Anyhow, hi. Feel free to message if you young men have any answers.  

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, fascinating stuff. 

For better or worse, early on I got influenced by a Japanese Zen tradition.  Which, in my translation means ignoring most such energy/dimensional happenings.  If you see or feel thing while meditating, you ignore'em, you're busy doing something important.  While its got advantages, I'm sure I miss alot. 

16 hours ago, DodgeFreeman said:

To avoid sex energy loss, I pull in the qi as I'm ejaculating or before I finish an that works pretty well, I send it to the Lower TanTian an continue my sex session. Then later I cycle it.

Hi, I am not a young man but you better hear this from an elder man.
Anytime when you ejaculate, your sex energy is loss anyway. Regardless, what and how you think that you are saving it. It is because your body has to sacrifice one thing for another. The sex energy can be replaced but not to save it while in use.

16 hours ago, DodgeFreeman said:

An seeing interesting things lately, wondering if they are apart of the cultivation or some mental gunk clearing out. Saw a blue almost neon streak of light that became a marble, then disappeared when a red glowing marble like thing appeared. Both where over my bed while I was about to sleep.

The third thing we an amorphous shadow that seem to move by my open apartment door fast, then came back an stopped for a minute while I looked at it,then it shot off.

An there's this little smoke thing that randomly shows up, when there's no fire, no incense, no cigarettes lit. It's just like a cohesive bit of smoke that moved around an then disappears on its own. 

Not sure what these weird things are, don't even know enough to guess so any info that'd be great. 

The blue lights that you saw is because they are from your tired eye.
All those things you saw are hallucinations in your mind due to excessive masturbation. Excessive masturbation can do wonders and play tricks in your mind.

Edited by ReturnDragon

20 hours ago, DodgeFreeman said:

Hello. New here. Looking for info to help with stuff I'm doing.

For the record, I'm not interested in squabbling or one upsmanship I see. If the info works for me, thanks if not then I appreciate the effort an move forward.

I cultivate. For me that's a personal definition meaning I bring in external qi to enhance my natural qi, an do exercises related to that.

Adbominal breathing to store qi.

Reverse breathing to cycle qi an for specific reasons. I don't help ppl or try to heal ppl,not my thing.

I use Sun qi for the body an part of the other stuff I do.

I use Moon qi for the nonphysiological stuff an to assist in nurturing personal qi.

I blend both by compressing in Lower TanTian, then sending to Perenium where it usually shoots it's way up the spine or thru one of those life gates in the back. Not sure the name but sometimes it goes back up between shoulder blades an to the heart area.

I'm interested in getting some clarity on some of my experiences. Which are:

When absorbing qi an letting it flow thru my system, I've noticed that it tends to settle with a vibrating feeling recently. I'm not sure bout what to do with this, though it tends to do it in the joint areas. What might this be? An what are some possible solutions to this if it's an issue?

Lately been projecting outside myself, but though the images are semi murky. Got a fix for that?

Also on projections it doesn't ever seem to be In the Present. The other day, did a session an saw a truck an a friend there. So I came back an went out to verify it. 

About an hour later walking home, I saw what I had during the projection. This is interesting in itself, however the goal is off. Advice?

Technique used is to just close eyes an see elsewhere, nothing special. 

Ignore ReturnDragon, he learned from Baidu searches and no formal instruction while giving complete misinformation and presenting himself as an authority, and that in turn can cause harm.  

As for your own cultivation, it's highly dependent on how you learned and your system of practice, as what it sounds like is more conjecture than formal studies, and the Taoist energetic and alchemical practices with qi and the LDT are a complex methodical endeavor, with multiple systems that affect the body differently, so autodidactics aren't really going to get the same results without formal guidance. 

Sign in to follow this