gatito

(Western) MoPai Censorship - for Sean

Okay, so we have a fire elemental, a black dragon, a qigong thunder god, and a galore of other types of mystical kungfu warriors like John Chang for example.

To me this sounds like the true success formula for an ongoing Mortal Kombat live action show. The improvised script is of course B-movie bad so that it becomes entertaining by its ridiculously bad taste and kitsch.

The evil sorcerer Chia Tsu has stolen the sacred jing of unwary men through his demonic qigong grimoires. The Earth Realm sends its champions to fight against Chia and Scam Gong's other semen magicians who wish to harness the power of jing into QI and become immortals. Who can defeat all the adversaries and face Chia Tsu in his fortress's infamous mind destroying Dark Retreat?

Nothing in this world has prepared you for this.

Although your souls are protected against Scam Gong's evil: your laughs are not.

Spoiler

I hope that GSmaster won't now have fever dreams about Goro dicks.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, virtue said:
Spoiler

I hope that GSmaster won't now have fever dreams about Goro dicks.

Unfortunately, I have Eidetic Memory @SirPalomides knew where to strike, using masters siddhi against him.

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:06 AM, GSmaster said:

Does it matter?

Only, if you actually have a real life.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, Starjumper said:

Something like twenty people have tried to explain that to you for maybe two years now.  Even if I felt up to the task, I wouldn't be able to get er done, and I don't feel like spending an ounce of energy on it.  Try a little self honesty, looking in the mirror, putting yourself in other's places.

Ya, tit for tat, why do you think everyone is so insulting to you guys?

Please explain it to me.

If not you is there anyone else that can explain this mindset?

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Please explain it to me.

If not you is there anyone else that can explain this mindset?

There are individuals who feel your position is as denigrating to their practice, as you find their position regarding yours. 

And no, I'm not going to engage in a lengthy discussion of this, mostly because I honestly don't care very much, if at all, about this particular merry go 'round.

Take the time to actually consider what I've presented, without the habitual response, and you may better understand. Or keep spinning in circles with the other members here. Your choice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

There are individuals who feel your position is as denigrating to their practice, as you find their position regarding yours. 

And no, I'm not going to engage in a lengthy discussion of this, mostly because I honestly don't care very much, if at all, about this particular merry go 'round.

Take the time to actually consider what I've presented, without the habitual response, and you may better understand. Or keep spinning in circles with the other members here. Your choice. 

Our approach is to base our beliefs off the best objective video evidence we have, and our own first hand observation.

We view accepting things as true on faith, the personal testimony of others, or because a book says so to not be an acceptable method to form new beliefs.

We encourage people to be rational and reasonable, rather than accepting things as true without good objective evidence.

I had a parrot, AJ, who was a Trace Maria. 

He gave a mean impression of holding an actual conversation, while just mixing and mingling 250~300 words in 65 or so phrases.

He died very young, of pneumonia... (rip)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I had a parrot, AJ, who was a Trace Maria. 

He gave a mean impression of holding an actual conversation, while just mixing and mingling 250~300 words in 65 or so phrases.

He died very young, of pneumonia... (rip)

He is just pining for the fjords.

• Haha 1