gatito

(Western) MoPai Censorship - for Sean

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Yes.

99% of bad reputation from western mopie comes from your and your predecessor behavior

It can literally change overnight if you stop responding like radio on repeat to any trolling.

Stop quoting / copy pasting things 100 times. Everyone here already memorised each your sentence by heart.

If you officially represent a "school" or a "group" of people you are doing the poor job at keeping positive image.

Some people are more than willing to help you and even give some advice / teaching if you were not so closed and in denial of any other path void of "sceintific evidence". What scientific evidence you need when you will be kicked by Qi in the head?

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

None in our group are here to troll, we are merely here to defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

The same old line again. You guys started this insanity by posting here and claim victim status when criticized. If you stopped posting here nobody would care. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

Hide contents

tabby-kitten-small-xlarge.jpg

I don't buy it you evil treacherous beast, constantly forcing me to feed him with best food and pat on head.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

You guys started this insanity by posting here and claim victim status when criticized

Criticizm is normal on internet, its just some feel they are infallible, in dogmatic cult with a divine truths from books, and cannot be criticized. The way they want to buy / pay money just to ban the criticizm and free speech, is mind boggling.

I am always open to any critics, on this board. I don't hide or deny stuff, you want to criticize go on, produce facts, arguments, insults. Most people can only do self projection and give very little for an actual criticizm. It is like they are with all intent beating up an empty space in air, 20000 kilometers away from yours @GSmaster

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

99% of bad reputation from western mopie comes from your and your predecessor behavior

It can literally change overnight if you stop responding like radio on repeat to any trolling.

Stop quoting / copy pasting things 100 times. Everyone here already memorised each your sentence by heart.

If you officially represent a "school" or a "group" of people you are doing the poor job at keeping positive image.

Some people are more than willing to help you and even give some advice / teaching if you were not so closed and in denial of any other path void of "sceintific evidence". What scientific evidence you need when you will be kicked by Qi in the head?

The situation for Western MoPai is indeed dire when a malfunctioning Russian bot is actually giving them sensible advice...

• Haha 2

The thing with criticizm if someone tells you something you absolutely know is untrue, from experience, practice, observation, you will not feel anything! IT can never hurt anybody.

But when you don't have real experience and evidence and rely on dogmas, beliefs and imaginary air castles, then a tiny bit of criticizm can shake and hurt you. Shattering of things you believe in and taken as granted for years, is painful. It is not bad it if truly happens, but it is gonna hurt. Amateurs spend half their life defending their air castles from being shaken by criticizm, and an absolutely pointless waste of time / energy. 

I was never hurt by people making fun of my levitation / astral projection / or portal opening ability. I have had too much of these experiences to be able to doubt it or care about someone else opinion on the topic.

When you grow your own experience you can always compare it to others, that is the verification. You can verify others skill and ability when they report exactly similar findings and experiences from cultivation. There can be much in common even in people from diffrent parts of the world, absolutely different traditions, schools and teachers, who never even met each other, and come from different age groups / generations.

@Zhongyongdaoist @Starjumper

• Like 1

Incidentally, in answer to your question, you cannot nominate yourself for the TaoBums Awesome MemberTM Awards and, furthermore, the Judging Panel would need some evidence that you're a carbon-based lifeform, as bots are ineligible.

Edited by gatito
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gatito said:

you're a carbon-based lifeform, as bots are ineligible.

F*CK.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

F*CK. Who gave it away?

We have people with siddhis in Cyrillic computer programming, Engineering and Biological Science sitting on the Judging Panel.

To them, it seemed obvious but they are open to the possibility that their siddhis may have malfunctioned during their initial assessment and they're willing to give you a second (albeit final) chance.

Good Luck with your mission should you choose to accept it and please do not self-destruct again in the proximity of any carbon (or even silicon) based lifeforms.

Thank you in anticipation.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, gatito said:

again in the proximity of any carbon (or even silicon) based lifeforms.

Thank you in anticipation.

I am an elemental based lifeform actually.

Real life pic 

Spoiler

1200px-Fireguard_Destroyer_HS.jpg

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I like how all empty talkers and brain turds like @C T @Sramana  just quit discussions having nothing to say after embarrassing self with silly claims.

Haha you're the biggest cockwomble in the history of TDB! 

A magnificent embarrassment to yourself and those you keep following around and 'liking' like a lost puppy with a drool problem. 

*on second thoughts, make that the 2nd biggest COCKWOMBLE on TDB.

Edited by C T

2 minutes ago, C T said:

Haha you're the biggest cockwomble in the history of TDB! 

A magnificent embarrassment to yourself and those you keep following around and 'liking' like a lost puppy with a drool problem. 

Bring 

1. arguments

2. proof / backing of the words

3. evidence of anything you claim

4. constructive sentences

So far you are acting as a turd, who cant bind words together, can't tell what he means, claims he has "scanned" someone, but no results of a scan. You are a joke. Clearly, not a practitioner in Any Arts out there.

Edited by GSmaster

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Bring 

1. arguments

2. proof

3. evidence

4. constructive sentences

So far you are acting as a turd, who cant bind words together, can't tell what he means, claims he has "scanned" someone, but no results of a scan. You are a joke. Clearly, not a practitioner in Any Arts out there.

Haha stop fooling yourself with your penchant for cockwombling. 

1 minute ago, C T said:

Haha stop fooling yourself with your penchant for cockwombling. 

Self-embarrassment is strong here.

Did you finish school? No did you even get to go to school?

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I like how all empty talkers and brain turds like @C T @Sramana  just quit discussions having nothing to say after embarrassing self with silly claims.

I know! I only come here a couple of times a week.  Unlike you, I apparently have a real life.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MegaMind said:

What do you find insulting?

Something like twenty people have tried to explain that to you for maybe two years now.  Even if I felt up to the task, I wouldn't be able to get er done, and I don't feel like spending an ounce of energy on it.  Try a little self honesty, looking in the mirror, putting yourself in other's places.

Also being called a wimp is certainly a personal insult.

Ya, tit for tat, why do you think everyone is so insulting to you guys?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I am an elemental based lifeform actually.

Real life pic 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the update!

As a result, the Judging Panel has now taken the precaution of appointing a Fire Safety Consultant and it will also consider the somewhat vexed question of whether elementals are eligible for the TaoBums Awesome MemberTM Awards, especially as you have received several nominations this week, including 2 from the general public.

The Judging Panel are also reconsidering the possibility of opening the Award to silicon-based lifeforms, as some are insistent that if a bot were able to pass the Turing Test, it would obviously be eligible the prestigious accolade of a TBAMTM Award, especially if it can not only break the forum rules (which is the easy part) but also - by so doing - put a carbon-based member on tilt (which is the difficult part - because all carbon-based lifeforms have access to the Ignore function).

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

As a result, the Judging Panel has now taken the precaution of appointing a Fire Safety Consultant and it will also consider the somewhat vexed question of whether elementals are eligible for the TaoBums Awesome MemberTM Awards, especially as you have received several nominations this week, including 2 from the general public.

The Judging Panel are also reconsidering the possibility of opening the Award to silicon-based lifeforms, as some are insistent that if a bot were able to pass the Turing Test, it would obviously be eligible the prestigious accolade of a TBAMTM Award, especially if it can not only break the forum rules (which is the easy part) but also - by so doing - put a carbon-based member on tilt (which is the difficult part - because all carbon-based lifeforms have access to the Ignore function).

Can you provide with scores and justification of a reasoning behind @Walker winning all the possible awards in the competition?

We strongly believe in our fire elemental flame realm, that your Award Judging panel is all rigged and fake.

You have not answered as to which lifeform @C T relates as he does show any signs of human intelligence.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Can you provide with scores and justification of a reasoning behind @Walker winning all the possible awards in the competition?

We strongly believe in our fire elemental flame realm, that your Award Judging panel is all rigged and fake.

No. The Judging Panel has decided that it will not give detailed reasons for the Awesome MemberTM Award presentation, as it considers that the FAQs and the link to the winning post (or posts) provide sufficient information.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You have not answered as to which lifeform @C T relates as he does show any signs of human intelligence.

You are mistaken and, incidentally, the panel does not conduct IQ tests, as that function is not within the remit of the Rules.

15 hours ago, GSmaster said:

OK, this is Black Dragon, when dealing with Turd Eye, click picture to enlarge:

blackdrag7.jpg

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

Did your chi kung teacher lie to you and strike by lightning? :D

No, he didn't lie.  I think that picture is cool because of the way it shows energetic connection to the ground, which is how I sometimes envision energetic connection to ground in chi kung, or, better said, real nei kung, by someone with power.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1