Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

If one doesn't follow any dogmatic beliefs, of cause, one may claim anything. So WTF?

You would rather be free and unrestrained, and be a quantum consecration of happiness and power in your mental consciousness.

Than be sulky old man over some dogmatic beliefs, who cares so much why another old guy, is not acting like you think he should act.

There is freedom of choice, but do you think you made best choice in your life?

Edited by GSmaster

18 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You would rather be free and unrestrained, and be a quantum consecration of happiness and power in your mental consciousness.

Ahh...Yes!
I should build my happiness over someone's misery. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Sramana said:

GSmaster is working with several members of Original Dao; some of whom were been banned from TDB. Their purpose is to destroy the TDB forum.

I will just admit it.

• I am evil
  • I am ruthless, brutal and merciless
  • I am Darth Sith Lord
  • I am master of Demonic Arts
  • I have practiced necromancery and worked with dead bodies
  • I am Alien, those whom you hate @Heartbreak
  • Darkness is my main elemental affinity, next is fire, next is earth
  • I am neither dead or alive
  • I have dangerous abilities
  • I like to have fun, being free and unrestrained, at expense of those who are stuck in delusions
  • I bow to no one / dont follow social norms
  • If you think I am crazy, BSmaster is only a tiny ounce of my real personality, it is a low level projection made to communicate with mortals
  • I have managed to make @Wu Ming Jen full of hate, I have corrupted his pure kind heart. He is coming to the Dark Side.
Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Cant admit being a member of Original dao though, last time I logged in there mb a month ago, and quit.

Most people of OD are same people I have here on ignore - rudeforever e.t.c

I have been there 2 times total and that forum is as dead as doornail.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, gatito said:

You're certainly hiding it very well (if you are actually a Taoist)!

Congratulations!

Are you perhaps also a Ninja Master? :ph34r:

rotfl.gif

Glad you decided NOT to visit him .  Instead, just watch the vid he posted on DBs of himself 'teaching' some guy ....  ' something '.

You will get the gist of it from there .   Now,excuse me while I go put on a raincoat   (for Starjumper's , no doubt, 'witty and erudite'   response  :).

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sramana said:

GSmaster is working with several members of Original Dao; some of whom were been banned from TDB. Their purpose is to destroy the TDB forum.

... and they have kidnapped Sean ! 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, I actually really am a real live honest to god, true blue, Taoist.  You know the saying "The sage hides his jewel behind rough clothing".  Maybe I'm not a sage, I'm not telling, but I do the rough clothing thing well, in fact I started the Seattle Grunge scene (not the stupid music, but the way of dressing).  I also like to hide the jewel behind rough words... since that's what we've got here, is words.

In Taoism mastery is in the eye of the beholder, and I don't behold myself as a master, because I've seen some real masters, of the kind that may no longer exist.  But yes, the Ninja thing is close to my type of system.  Did you know the Ninjas descended from chi kung masters that migrated to Japan long ago?  In fact they came from lineages from Northwest China, where my system originated, in the area of the Tien Shan mountains.

Numb Nuts should awaken any minute and will soon start spraying his inane shit around the walls.

Okay then .  There is  was never such a thing as Ninjas , its a modern invention . And I can prove it  by posting a HEAP of history here .

Trust you to  tout even more BS .

Now IF you can bet over your splutter and torrent of  Tourette's  ... or after you have a splutter , perhaps you could post some info about  who 'the Ninjas'    actually where  (instead of just vague names like  ' the Ninjas' .

Unless Starjumpre has been following  Chosen 'Ninja '     :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I will just admit it.

• I am evil
  • I am ruthless, brutal and merciless
  • I am Darth Sith Lord
  • I am master of Demonic Arts
  • I have practiced necromancery and worked with dead bodies
  • I am Alien, those whom you hate @Heartbreak
  • Darkness is my main elemental affinity, next is fire, next is earth
  • I am neither dead or alive
  • I have dangerous abilities
  • I like to have fun, being free and unrestrained, at expense of those who are stuck in delusions
  • I bow to no one / dont follow social norms
  • If you think I am crazy, BSmaster is only a tiny ounce of my real personality, it is a low level projection made to communicate with mortals
  • I have managed to make @Wu Ming Jen full of hate, I have corrupted his pure kind heart. He is coming to the Dark Side
  • I have spread Coroavirus across the world.

Just now, Nungali said:
  • I have spread Coroavirus across the world.

Coronavirus was actually a materialization of my evil intent.

• Like 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

Coronavirus was actually a materialization of my evil intent.

You so clever !

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You so clever !

First you admit I am God, Second you admit I am Clever, Third you admit you are no follower of A. Crowley.

Next you will want to learn from me and become a proper follower / disciple.

But be warned I am no longer an egomaniac that is powerhungry for siddhi, I am now one with all after accepting vedic knowledge in my heart.

Well, Vedic knowledge is good ,  that's  a fair starting place .

Where do you think Vedic knowledge comes from  ( historically speaking, that is )

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Okay then .  There is  was never such a thing as Ninjas , its a modern invention . And I can prove it  by posting a HEAP of history here .

Trust you to  tout even more BS .

Now IF you can bet over your splutter and torrent of  Tourette's  ... or after you have a splutter , perhaps you could post some info about  who 'the Ninjas'    actually where  (instead of just vague names like  ' the Ninjas' .

Unless Starjumpre has been following  Chosen 'Ninja '     :D

I thought I better add that I dont purport to do or follow any type of    Ninjarism .

My style , in martial arts and magic , is more like  '  Buster Scruggs      '  style .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

perhaps you could post some info about  who 'the Ninjas'    actually where  (instead of just vague names like  ' the Ninjas'

You have me confused with someone who wants to play infantile word games with the moron, Numb Nutz.  Lil' Pussy used the word Ninja and I was answering him.  Now go fuck yourself, fat boy.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this