GSmaster is working with several members of Original Dao; some of whom were been banned from TDB. Their purpose is to destroy the TDB forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Kindly name names, so that I can add the remnants of the ignorant dregs to my ignore list.

Thanks in anticipation!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Sramana said:

GSmaster is working with several members of Original Dao; some of whom were been banned from TDB. Their purpose is to destroy the TDB forum.

Another liar and idiot surfaces on TDB.  It's infantile people like you and Lil' Pussy who are doing a fine job of trashing this forum.  You can prove you aren't lying by posting links to threads there.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, gatito said:

Kindly name names, so that I can add the remnants of the ignorant dregs to my ignore list.

Starjumper7, the dragon.  :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Starjumper7, the dragon.  :D

The magnolia dragon itself! :o

... or is it actually taupe? rotfl.gif

• Like 1

Perhaps I should have said: The magnolia dragonbot itself?

rotfl.gif

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gatito said:

Perhaps I should have said: The magnolia dragonbot itself?

rotfl.gif

Hanalei, North shore of Kauai, is a beautiful place and I fell in love with it.  Have you been there?

I had to look up Magnolia Dragon, looks like some kind of video or computer game.  I can see we're dealing with a young crowd here.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hanalei, North shore of Kauai, is a beautiful place and I fell in love with it.  Have you been there?

Unfortunately, I haven't.

Perhaps I'll visit you in Ecuador after the lock-down, as I guess that we'd probably get on quite well in-person over a shot or two of tequila.

How would you feel about that?

Edited by gatito
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, gatito said:

Perhaps I'll visit you in Ecuador after the lock-down, as I guess that we'd probably get on quite well in-person over a shot or two of tequila.

How would you feel about that?

That sounds fine to me.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That sounds fine to me.

Gr8!

2 hours ago, gatito said:

Thanks in anticipation!

I invite everyone to visit Original Dao and put gsmaster into their search engine.  You will be able to connect the dots pretty quickly!

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't put dregs like "gsmaster" into my compost heap, let alone into my search engine.

Shit like that goes straight down the toilet here.

rotfl.gif

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Another liar and idiot surfaces on TDB.  It's infantile people like you and Lil' Pussy who are doing a fine job of trashing this forum.  You can prove you aren't lying by posting links to threads there.

Again, everyone go to original dao and put gsmaster in the search engine.  Quite the education! I never realized how extreme rightwing you are starjumper and how buddy-buddy you are with GS, until I cruised around original dao for awhile.  Everyone can check it all out for themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am the only true savior of this place that has rotten to the bone, it was full of the degraded trolls and spam posts in 2017, when I first came. My first thread had 0 constructive replies, and 6-7 pages of trolling and offtopic by delusional people.

Back then there was moderation, it did not stop most trolls in various threads to entertain themselves, and now its full on anarchy, with degraded pictures and fat prostitutes taking place by the hands of most idiotic people like numb nutz. @Nungali

If you have managed to read my article called mental illness spreads like wildfire, and read the thread called Imbeciles overrun TDB.

What is it if not an attempt to save something, that is very likely at this point cannot even be saved?

I am like Boddhissatva, that has siddhi, knowledge and power, and descended to this lowly place, to help you people.

I am not working alone, but the strong reaction happening, is from degraded people who want to stay that way, and don't want to be freed by any costs. Clinging over their illusions, any constructive discussion is being avoided, and all you can do is put "smile" emojji and claim I am fraud. 

I am open for discussions.

• Haha 3

Just now, gatito said:

I wouldn't put dregs like "gsmaster" into my compost heap, let alone into my search engine.

Shit like that goes straight down the toilet here.

rotfl.gif

Use original dao's search engine, it is a big toilet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sramana said:

I never realized how extreme rightwing you are starjumper and how buddy-buddy you are with GS

Oh dear...! :(

I'll have to take Ecuador off my to-do list, unless he can convince me that he's not actually a fascist.

I certainly don't do tequila shots with those types.

• Like 1

The most at fault are people who see no issues with TDB as it is, who think everything is fine, or was fine.

You are feeding all those issues constantly, denying the problem is a way, to make it grow out of proportion..

48 minutes ago, Sramana said:

Again, everyone go to original dao and put gsmaster in the search engine.  Quite the education! I never realized how extreme rightwing you are starjumper and how buddy-buddy you are with GS, until I cruised around original dao for awhile.  Everyone can check it all out for themselves.

Sramana, another colossal idiot, joins the fray.  I'm not a fascist, you stupid cow, I'm a Taoist.  Maybe you should look up those two terms and educate yourself about the differences.  In fact Democrats are super fascists, so their AntiFa crying stance was a great trick of brainwashing the fool slaves.  Crybaby fools, who wanted the supremely evil Killary, working for Soros & Co, to destroy their country.  Personally, I find cry baby supporters of people who work to destroy my country to be disgusting, if you like understatements.  How about you, stupid Sramana?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I'm a Taoist.

You're certainly hiding it very well (if you are actually a Taoist)!

Congratulations!

Are you perhaps also a Ninja Master? :ph34r:

rotfl.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, gatito said:

Are you perhaps also a Ninja Master? :ph34r:

rotfl.gif

Rolling face of a kid fits you so well.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, gatito said:

You're certainly hiding it very well (if you are actually a Taoist)!

Congratulations!

Yes, I actually really am a real live honest to god, true blue, Taoist.  You know the saying "The sage hides his jewel behind rough clothing".  Maybe I'm not a sage, I'm not telling, but I do the rough clothing thing well, in fact I started the Seattle Grunge scene (not the stupid music, but the way of dressing).  I also like to hide the jewel behind rough words... since that's what we've got here, is words.

Are you perhaps also a Ninja Master?

In Taoism mastery is in the eye of the beholder, and I don't behold myself as a master, because I've seen some real masters, of the kind that may no longer exist.  But yes, the Ninja thing is close to my type of system.  Did you know the Ninjas descended from chi kung masters that migrated to Japan long ago?  In fact they came from lineages from Northwest China, where my system originated, in the area of the Tien Shan mountains.

Numb Nuts should awaken any minute and will soon start spraying his inane shit around the walls.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, I actually really am a real live honest to god, true blue, Taoist.

I wish you act and talk like one!

Edited by ReturnDragon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

I wish you act and talk like one!

I don't know why some people want to force other people to follow their dogmatic beliefs.

Here is a quote from - Divine Truths. Read bold text.

Only a lifeform of the quantum soup may create this unifying of healing. Bondage is the antithesis of potentiality. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it confront the knowledge of your quest.

Parvati will enable us to access conscious awareness. It is in maturing that we are reborn. Soon there will be a flowering of truth the likes of which the quantum cycle has never seen.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the stratosphere via expanding wave functions.
Without coherence, one cannot vibrate. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our third eyes if we are going to survive. Delusion is born in the gap where beauty has been excluded.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I don't know why some people want to force other people to follow their dogmatic beliefs.

Here is a quote from - Divine Truths. Read bold text.

If one doesn't follow any dogmatic beliefs, of cause, one may claim anything. So WTF?

Sign in to follow this