Sign in to follow this  
Mikey_Power_Up

Hungry All The Time -- Restarted KAP Practices

I've restarted KAP practices after a long layoff. Things are going exceptionally well and for the most part I feel great/alive. The only odd thing is that I am hungry ALL THE TIME. I've never had this happen in the past working with KAP and other programs/ideas. Is this a common occurrence? 

• Like 1

This is my just opinion is because by observation. It seems to me the practitioner had used lot of energy in the process. I know I am constantly hungry from Taiji practice. My body tells me that I need to eat to replenish my source of energy.

Edited by ReturnDragon
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

This is my just opinion is because by observation. It seems to me the practitioner had used lot of energy in the process. I know I am constantly hungry from Taiji practice. My body tells me that I need to eat to replenish my source of energy.

Yeah that is what I think. I've been doing a lot of practice and for an extended amount of time. 

• Like 1

I remember being thirstier, and Santiago telling us to drink more water. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Water's good but Earl Grey's more thirst-quenching.

rotfl.gif

48 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Yeah. I've been super thirsty and hungry the last week.  Interestingly, my lung pain from seasonal allergies has stopped and I feel light and vibrant. 

• Like 1

On 05/04/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mikey_Power_Up said:

I am hungry ALL THE TIME

Your body wants to build more Qi (you're probably using it up in your training).

Go for good seasonal food in your area... Fresh, nutritious and dense (not just salads and leaves)... include grass-fed beef if you can.

9 minutes ago, freeform said:

Your body wants to build more Qi (you're probably using it up in your training).

Go for good seasonal food in your area... Fresh, nutritious and dense (not just salads and leaves)... include grass-fed beef if you can.

I don't eat animals! But I hear you on cleaner heavier plants. Ive been trying to eating cleaner with a few bad days thrown in. Mostly legumes, nuts, string beans, broccoli florets, zucchini, cucumber and mushrooms. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey_Power_Up said:

I don't eat animals!

Ah! ok.

Then you need to be quite focused with your diet. Essentially what you need to be doing is eating a lot of 'blood building foods' - you can look that up on google and get a list.

Lots of dark green leafy veg (in big quantities - and always cooked)... and lots of beetroots. Chlorella and Spirulina (again in substantial quantities) are also good for this.

• Like 2

@freeform You over delivered. Thanks. You reminded me that I need to look into growing spirulina because it is something i've been told to add to my diet by so many people.  I'm actually am thinking about venturing slightly off the vegan path and use  a grass fed/grass prepared bovine liver pill and perhaps a green lip mussel derived omega 3/DHE/EPA supplements. In general, I want to bulletproof my nutrition and those are 2 compromises i'm willing to make. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mikey_Power_Up said:

I'm actually am thinking about venturing slightly off the vegan path

If veganism is deeply important to you on a moral level, then there are always other ways of satisfying your nutritional needs. If it’s a practical or health-related choice then it’s different :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freeform said:

If veganism is deeply important to you on a moral level, then there are always other ways of satisfying your nutritional needs. If it’s a practical or health-related choice then it’s different :)

I'm more 100% plant-based than an ethical vegan. So, it is more about the health advantages that i have found than ethics. I want to add bovine liver pills and mussel based pills because they pad my micronutrient shortcomings better than plant alternatives do.  I'm sure my ethical vegan friends will be upset that I'm taking 2 pills derived from animals, but too bad! :D

Edited by Mikey_Power_Up
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this