gatito

Awakening, Enlightenment and Liberation

The main problem in discussing this topic is to ensure that it doesn't contradict the Westerrn scientific perspective.

Interestingly (perhaps), this statue can be found in the grounds of CERN:

A78.jpg

The inscription can be seen here:

Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_N

Edited by gatito
  • Like 2

Another major problem is the inherent sexism of contemporary Western and Eastern "culture", which generally denegrates the sacred feminine.

However, a closer examination might reveal that fundamental error:

Psychedelic-Wallpaper-Dump-For-PC-and-Mo

• Like 3

On 4/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, gatito said:

Another major problem is the inherent sexism of contemporary Western and Eastern "culture", which generally denegrates the sacred feminine.

However, a closer examination might reveal that fundamental error:

Psychedelic-Wallpaper-Dump-For-PC-and-Mo

In my experience: the new gate guardian of the earths 2nd chakra/gate, is a complete being male, spirit, female, he is very impressive to behold.  The old gate guardian was in a male form guarding the 2nd earth gate's door, this seems to have been confusing for many beings.

Edited by mrpasserby
technical problems

You seem to misunderstand the term tantra.

Here's a précis:

Tantra (/ˈtʌntrə, ˈtæn-/; Sanskrit: तन्त्र, literally "loom, weave, system") denotes the esoteric traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism that co-developed most likely about the middle of the 1st millennium AD. The term tantra, in the Indian traditions, also means any systematic broadly applicable "text, theory, system, method, instrument, technique or practice".[1][2]

The Ultimate must (obviously...) encompass and transcend both masculine and feminine, as were that not the case, It would be polarised/limited.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

Here's a précis:

There appears to be more then one def for tantra. 
I was trying to be supportive of this thread.
I have practical experience in Non touching tantra magic, as used to enhance a creative word spell.
What is Tantra magic?
In the words of Vaman Shivram Apte in his The Practical Sanskrit — English Dictionary, tantra is. “a religious treatise teaching magical and mystical formularies for the worship of the deities or the attainment of superhuman power.” We might agree that the above definition is what we mean by “black magic”.
  • Haha 1

Just now, mrpasserby said:
There appears to be more then one def for tantra. 
I was trying to be supportive of this thread.
I have practical experience in Non touching tantra magic, as used to enhance a creative word spell.
What is Tantra magic?
In the words of Vaman Shivram Apte in his The Practical Sanskrit — English Dictionary, tantra is. “a religious treatise teaching magical and mystical formularies for the worship of the deities or the attainment of superhuman power.” We might agree that the above definition is what we mean by “black magic”.

As I said:

8 minutes ago, gatito said:

However, as I've now defined how I'm using the word (तन्त्र), there's no excuse for your ongoing ignorance.

rotfl.gif

• Haha 1

'The Ultimate must (obviously...) encompass and transcend both masculine and feminine, as were that not the case, It would be polarised/limited.'

If you are talking about the earths 2nd gate guardian: He is perfectly hole but at least for now he is in an angelic form.

'Earths 2nd Chakra: Lake Titicaca is said to embody both masculine and feminine energies, thereby making itself representative of sexuality as the sacral chakra. This chakra is believed to regulate all species on Earth and their evolutionary processes'.Jul 28, 2019

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gatito said:

However, as I've now defined how I'm using the word (तन्त्र), there's no excuse for your ongoing ignorance.

I Resemble that remark.:blush:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mrpasserby said:

I Resemble that remark.:blush:

You actually resemble a sad little wanker.

However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you as an incompetent troll.

rotfl.gif

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

lil gatito is envious of anyone with any skill and ability that he does not have.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, gatito said:

However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you as an incompetent troll.

rotfl.gif

Sorry!

I should have written:

[...] another incompetent troll.

rotfl.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, gatito said:

The main problem in discussing this topic is to ensure that it doesn't contradict the Westerrn scientific perspective.

Interestingly (perhaps), this statue can be found in the grounds of CERN:

A78.jpg

The inscription can be seen here:

Shiva's_statue_at_CERN_engaging_in_the_N

Lord Siva as Lord Nataraja-Lord of the Dance.  & 5 major powers.  A most excellent teaching!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old3bob said:

Lord Siva as Lord Nataraja-Lord of the Dance.

Indeed!

A most excellent teaching!

The statue does say it all (although, the Vijñāna Bhairava Tantra certainly provide the keys).

& 5 major powers.

Perhaps you were wise to say silent about the specific power of trampling upon ignorant dwarves.

I will therefore follow your excellent example and remain mute on that particular aspect of Trika Shaivism myself, as it's obviously wide-open to potential misuse and misinterpretation.

However, I do feel that it's important to stress that no ignorant dwarves were harmed in the casting of this statue.