salaam123

How to stop leaking of Original Chi

12 hours ago, salaam123 said:

I quit all chi related things for more than two years about ten years ago, when I lost hope for recovery. Still, nothing improved and I had mild depression, and lost hope towards the future, although eventually a couple of beers consumed daily improved my mood.

This looks like a qi deviation or a side-effect of experimentation.

Be careful with these things.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Direct control of your breath do control both the quality of your mind and the quality of your awareness.

I was quite specific in my statements. There’s no disagreement on what you’re saying. I’m talking about a permanent shift and the arising of the classical qualities of breath/mind. That’s simply not available through contrived breathing methods.

12 hours ago, salaam123 said:

The problem last time was dan tien ball rising to chest and back root channel rising to back.I managed to partially fix that.

Your Qi is getting stuck in the heart area. This normally causes emotional issues, anxiety and so on.

Im afraid at this stage, trying to govern your Qi will simply perpetuate the issue.

The best course of action is again to abstain from any internal practice - including Taiji or even breathing practice - and focus on external exercise.

This isn’t to fob you off or underestimate your ability. External exercise brings your Qi out to the ‘surface’ muscles - meaning your heart will get some relief finally. Less mood swings, less anxiety, less mental agitation etc. And that’s even before the beneficial effects of exercise itself kick in.

I know that for introvert type of people (including myself) seems like stupidly simplistic cure. As introverts we prefer to go inside and try to fix ourself that way. But you must be strong and go against your normal tendencies and give exercise a try. It can be something as simple as running every morning. But also you must stop any ‘inwards-looking’ techniques.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, salaam123 said:

This time the problem is that I can't store chi because I messed up my belt channel. But Its better to not say how I did it. Nevertheless, its in my chest now believe it or not.

The lead chi is just used to open the secret gate, 玄關. Therefore, the chest is the final place where lead chi stay. After the chest, lead chi will convert to lead light. So you must relax more when the lead chi reach your chest to make the lead chi convert to light. Sometimes maybe you will fall asleep. It's ok to fall asleep. When you wake up from your sleep, you might see some light show up for seconds.

• Like 1

Thanks for replys. 

I have read that moving the dan tien is high-level stuff so I understand the doubts that I have done it. But you can do it the wrong way without ability, and I have no ability. Now my dan tien ball is gone, escaped to the sky through my head.

But I'd like the belt channel back then it would be possible to create a new dan tien which I did before I lost my belt, but didnt't manage to place it correctly and thus I lost it. And I don't think the belt will come back just by physical exercise and not thinking about it. Although otherwise it would sound like a good advice.

I remember very clearly what happened and when and how, I'm not trying to guess anything.

Edited by salaam123

I made now some progress by following Returndragons deep breathing advice,utilizing also the lower parts of the torso for breathing, there is chi activity that it and perineum+feet connection has created. It feels better when theres atleast some of this chi retained which previously all leaked. I will try to retain all of it and keep it from leaking.

I couldnt go on with high breathing  again because I felt that some type of chi was leaking. The corners of my mouth started to drop with that.

Edited by salaam123

14 hours ago, salaam123 said:

And I don't think the belt will come back just by physical exercise and not thinking about it. Although otherwise it would sound like a good advice.

I think you misunderstood the reason for physical exercise.

Your internal energy follows a pattern that you teach it with your internal training. In your case, you've (unintentionally) been teaching your qi to scatter, to be turbulent and to ascend.

Now that the pattern has been set - any internal practice... even just some internal focus - will reinforce this pattern - even if your intention is to do the opposite. Whatever you do - when you focus inside, your insides will follow that pattern.

Physical exercise is the best way to move your mental focus away from your Qi and your 'insides' - so that over time, your qi rewires itself correctly. This can take time.

• Like 3

Moving the dan tien is NOT high-level stuff. It is just for beginner.

Ying-Yang is the high-level stuff.

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Moving the dan tien is NOT high-level stuff. It is just for beginner.

Ying-Yang is the high-level stuff.

I see. What do you mean by Ying-Yang, if I may ask?

7 minutes ago, salaam123 said:

I see. What do you mean by Ying-Yang, if I may ask?

Ying-Yang is a process for dan dao. You can read more posts in my space.

• Like 1