GSmaster

Divine Truths from Master

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Like I said already twice or thrice, it is not a waste. I know on whom I should not waste time or wisdom.

I wont discuss any cultivation with you after you called me a troll and asked sean to ban me.

So good luck and have fun without any high quality abilities for the rest of your life. 

You are a troll

Sean, can you ban   BSMaster .

:)

Just now, GSmaster said:

This is nothing like I wrote, you dont get your brain to an idea of makin a screenshot and that link you show us, is only starting page.

But it is not up to you to make the comparison , it is for anyone else that wants to see where you steal lame 'wisdom' from , since you have non of your own, except empty boasting about yourself  :D

If you had a brain, you would be able to read and understand how to get off that intro page -   You need to 're ionize  electrons ' . 

If you really  didnt copy from there it just means you copied of someone else that copied from there ... which is twice as bad !

BSMaster exposed !

Child, look within and beckon yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin. How should you navigate this higher totality

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is meaningless either way, but I chose to have fun and entertainment from idiots, I do carry discussions with people of skill and who show basic respect. This is my extremely 100% effective method of discerning between people. I am not going to have serious discussion with a good for nothing @moment who believes in quotes from facebook.

Well I know this, and everyone who cannot tell, are lacking some basic skills.

But dont worry there is nothing bad in not having some skills and abilities.

I am thankful for Your disaproval.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, moment said:

I am thankful for Your disaproval.

Here is a freebie for you

This life is nothing short of a summoning rekindling of astral truth.
Nothing is impossible. Presence is the richness of empathy, and of us.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is beauty.
The complexity of the present time seems to demand a refining of our auras if we are going to survive. Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can disrupt us, but not without learning on our side. Without ecstasy, one cannot exist.

You must take a stand against ego. You may be ruled by desire without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the birth of your myth. Ego is the antithesis of karma.

By ennobling, we reflect. Consciousness consists of expanding wave functions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the quantum. To wander the vision quest is to become one with it.

We are in the midst of a primordial awakening of energy that will amplify our connection to the solar system itself.

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Here is a freebie for you

This life is nothing short of a summoning rekindling of astral truth.
Nothing is impossible. Presence is the richness of empathy, and of us.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is beauty.
The complexity of the present time seems to demand a refining of our auras if we are going to survive. Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can disrupt us, but not without learning on our side. Without ecstasy, one cannot exist.

You must take a stand against ego. You may be ruled by desire without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the birth of your myth. Ego is the antithesis of karma.

By ennobling, we reflect. Consciousness consists of expanding wave functions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the quantum. To wander the vision quest is to become one with it.

We are in the midst of a primordial awakening of energy that will amplify our connection to the solar system itself.

• Like 1

So, what is the Seb Pierce ' New Age Bullshit Generator'  for  ?

Well, according to Seb ; 

" So, what is this for? Put it on your website as placeholder text. Print it out as a speech for your yoga class and see if anyone can guess a computer wrote it. Use it to write the hottest new bestseller in the self-help section, or give false hope to depressed friends and family members. "

• Like 1

@Nungali You dont get the truth, here it is.

To embark on the journey is to become one with it.
Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a blossoming of the perennial. The infinite is buzzing with frequencies.
The future will be an endless evolving of will.
Although you may not realize it, you are magical. The dreamtime is calling to you via morphogenetic fields. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this harmonizing at the quantum level, it can be difficult to live.

ntFmJUZ8tw3ULD3tkBaAtf.jpg

Only a lifeform of the quantum soup may create this unifying of healing. Bondage is the antithesis of potentiality. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it confront the knowledge of your quest.

Parvati will enable us to access conscious awareness. It is in maturing that we are reborn. Soon there will be a flowering of truth the likes of which the quantum cycle has never seen.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the stratosphere via expanding wave functions.
Without coherence, one cannot vibrate. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our third eyes if we are going to survive. Delusion is born in the gap where beauty has been excluded.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a blossoming of the perennial. The infinite is buzzing with frequencies.
Although you may not realize it, you are magical. The dreamtime is calling to you via morphogenetic fields. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this harmonizing at the quantum level, it can be difficult to live.

Only a lifeform of the quantum soup may create this unifying of healing. Bondage is the antithesis of potentiality. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it confront the knowledge of your quest.

Parvati will enable us to access conscious awareness. It is in maturing that we are reborn. Soon there will be a flowering of truth the likes of which the quantum cycle has never seen.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the stratosphere via expanding wave functions.
Without coherence, one cannot vibrate. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our third eyes if we are going to survive. Delusion is born in the gap where beauty has been excluded.

"You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it". Beautiful! 😁

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GSmaster said:

We exist as superpositions of possibilities.
Consciousness consists of bio-electricity of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the heroic. Conscious living is a constant.
The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of curiosity rather than selfishness.
Understanding is the driver of rebirth. You and I are seekers of the quantum matrix. The quantum matrix is beaming with bio-electricity.

We are at a crossroads of transformation and materialism. We are in the midst of a powerful blossoming of insight that will let us access the totality itself. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be guided?

Where there is greed, knowledge cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with yearning. Selfishness is the antithesis of wonder.

Prophet, look within and fulfill yourself.
Although you may not realize it, you are joyous. How should you navigate this cosmic multiverse? It can be difficult to know where to begin.

You are spot on! Especially in regards to EM fields which I have known about for decades. I have a little experience with it and need to go further into it. 

Dr. Valerie Hunt was able to measure the 

“human energy field” decades ago with complex mathematics while a professor at UCLA. 

Most cultivators/seekers are looking at all this backwards with blinders on. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I suppose it makes sense that BSMaster quotes from  BS generator   :)

3 hours ago, ralis said:

You are spot on! Especially in regards to EM fields which I have known about for decades. I have a little experience with it and need to go further into it. 

Dr. Valerie Hunt was able to measure the 

“human energy field” decades ago with complex mathematics while a professor at UCLA. 

Most cultivators/seekers are looking at all this backwards with blinders on. 

he isnt spot on  as HE didnt write it .  he lifted it  from here ;

EG,

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is knowledge.

You and I are dreamers of the infinite. By summoning, we dream.

If you have never experienced this source through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to heal.

Our conversations with other beings have led to a maturing of ultra-angelic consciousness. We are in the midst of a Vedic refining of faith that will align us with the quantum soup itself. Reality has always been full of lifeforms whose hearts are opened by inspiration.

nature?41

Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be reborn? We are at a crossroads of potentiality and turbulence. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum cycle via bio-feedback.

You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it sabotage the truth of your circuit. Stagnation is born in the gap where complexity has been excluded. Where there is desire, intuition cannot thrive.

Imagine a condensing of what could be.

We exist as bio-feedback. The goal of supercharged waveforms is to plant the seeds of aspiration rather than dogma. To wander the vision quest is to become one with it.

.... and so on .

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

he isnt spot on  as HE didnt write it .  he lifted it  from here ;

Just.. Stop.

You are the only one who thinks so.

Your insane.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Just.. Stop.

NEVER ! 

And there isnt a thing in the world ... or in your so called magical arsenal or your self imagined  'powers'   that you can do  about it !

Its clear to anyone who cares to look

Your insane.

We can no longer afford to live with dogma. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a deepening of our essences if we are going to survive. You may be ruled by bondage without realizing it. Where there is materialism, stardust cannot thrive. Without peace, one cannot dream. Yearning is the antithesis of rejuvenation.

The totality is calling to you via ultrasonic energy. Can you hear it? Although you may not realize it, you are unrestricted. If you have never experienced this lightning bolt of the creative act, it can be difficult to dream.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the galaxy via electromagnetic resonance.

Humankind has nothing to lose. Our conversations with other seekers have led to a blossoming of pseudo-infinite consciousness. We are in the midst of an advanced awakening of spacetime that will clear a path toward the quantum matrix itself.

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

And there isnt a thing in the world ... or in your so called magical arsenal or your self imagined  'powers'   that you can do  about it !

I can easily capture your soul after it leaves the body, and put it inside the stone in my magic underground basement lab.

You will be my guest for next 1000 years, and mb you will also learn something, but I will never let you back into "free" life.

I might allow you to reincarnate in some of my lab rats.

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Its clear to anyone who cares to look

Its so clear, that Ralis, Starjumper, Nature Beeeeing and other people all love the divine truth, but you dont.

I can guess its because you are full of dirt and blind, so you cannot see the Truth.

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

I can easily capture your soul after it leaves the body, and put it inside the stone in my magic underground basement lab.

In your  " underground basement     "

and you said I lied about you being  Basement Boy !

:D  

You will be my guest for next 1000 years, and mb you will also learn something, but I will never let you back into "free" life.

" I will do  this ... I will do  that  ....   I will hold my    breath  ......    :D

11904-How_to_Discipline_a_2-Year-Old_Child_1296x728-header.jpg?w=1155&h=1528

basement Boy worm , with no power !

I might allow you to reincarnate in some of my lab rats.

Its so clear, that Ralis, Starjumper, Nature Beeeeing and other people all love the divine truth, but you dont.

I can guess its because you are full of dirt and blind, so you cannot see the Truth.

You lie !   I have surpassing wisdom !  Just read this ;

Nothing is impossible. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is choice. This life is nothing short of a maturing vector of primordial wisdom.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

Although you may not realize it, you are archetypal. The dreamtime is calling to you via chaos-driven reactions. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this network on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to exist.

18 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You lie !   I have surpassing wisdom !  Just read this ;

Nothing is impossible.
The goal of frequencies is to plant the seeds of complexity rather than bondage. Self-actualization is the healing of truth, and of us.
You may be ruled by ego without realizing it. Do not let it extinguish the healing of your vision quest.
Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can exterminate us, but not without beauty on our side. Only a prophet of the grid may inspire this transmission of freedom. We can no longer afford to live with delusion.

You must take a stand against dogma. Turbulence is born in the gap where divinity has been excluded. Without guidance, one cannot live.

Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be re-energized? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamtime via ultrasonic energy. We are in the midst of an unified evolving of love that will clear a path toward the cosmos itself.

Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a redefining of ultra-astral consciousness.
Materialism is the antithesis of will. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our hopes if we are going to survive. Where there is suffering, life-force cannot thrive.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Nothing is impossible.
The goal of frequencies is to plant the seeds of complexity rather than bondage. Self-actualization is the healing of truth, and of us.
You may be ruled by ego without realizing it. Do not let it extinguish the healing of your vision quest.
Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can exterminate us, but not without beauty on our side. Only a prophet of the grid may inspire this transmission of freedom. We can no longer afford to live with delusion.

You must take a stand against dogma. Turbulence is born in the gap where divinity has been excluded. Without guidance, one cannot live.

Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be re-energized? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the dreamtime via ultrasonic energy. We are in the midst of an unified evolving of love that will clear a path toward the cosmos itself.

Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a redefining of ultra-astral consciousness.
Materialism is the antithesis of will. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our hopes if we are going to survive. Where there is suffering, life-force cannot thrive.

Edited by Nungali

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Just.. Stop.

Your You're insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Divine truths  .....with typos .

Maybe get a brighter  bare bulb for that basement 'lamp' ?

Did somebody call for insanity? ... 

Well never mind, i just take this barrel of popcorn and read on your banterings ... yeah Quarantena

... no Srsly ... TDB at the moment reeks of boredom ...

"the world is so interesting and full of wonder, and what did humanity ?... invent boredom"  

I just throw that in, and the one that guesses the author has my eternal respect (its not word to word cited)

Edited by Phantalor

4 hours ago, Phantalor said:

Did somebody call for insanity? ... 

Well never mind, i just take this barrel of popcorn and read on your banterings ... yeah Quarantena

... no Srsly ... TDB at the moment reeks of boredom ...

"the world is so interesting and full of wonder, and what did humanity ?... invent boredom"  

I just throw that in, and the one that guesses the author has my eternal respect (its not word to word cited)

No eternal respect needed. It was a nice little distraction.  :lol:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/219317-human-beings-make-life-so-interesting-do-you-know-that

• Like 1

The thing about trolling and calling each other names, it that it's a direct tell about the development of the person talking.  By diminishing others, sometimes folks think this elevates them.  I know of a president that does that.  The result is exactly the opposite.  The current stage of one-upmanship on this forum is demonstrative of some large egos, which are precisely the biggest barrier to clarity.

Yes, we need egos.  We need to be able to get out of the way of out of oncoming traffic.  But from what I've read on this thread and others, the egos have been given full rein; and humility, on this site, is becoming a thing of the past.

For those who take glee in thumping their fellow Bums, your lack of character is showing.  No amount of  high-minded posts will ever erase the memory of your unkindness.  Please be kind to each other.  Your path to an enlightenment is at stake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3