GSmaster

Divine Truths from Master

Recommended Posts

I am opening a series, where I will be sharing some god-wisdom absolutely free of charge. If you like it make sure you put "thanks" under this post.

 

This life is nothing short of an awakening harmonizing of transformative passion.


Purpose is a constant. Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the perennial.
Imagine a summoning of what could be.
Reality has always been full of lifeforms whose lives are transformed into spacetime. Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be aligned? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the multiverse via four-dimensional superstructures.


Discontinuity is born in the gap where aspiration has been excluded. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it confront the deeper meaning of your story. Only a wanderer of the quantum soup may bring forth this metamorphosis of choice.

Yes, it is possible to shatter the things that can shatter us, but not without joy on our side. Where there is discontinuity, inspiration cannot thrive. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our hopes if we are going to survive.

We are in the midst of a divine redefining of chi that will be a gateway to the planet itself.
Have you found your myth? Although you may not realize it, you are mystical. How should you navigate this intergalactic universe?

 

nature?26

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We exist as superpositions of possibilities.
Consciousness consists of bio-electricity of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the heroic. Conscious living is a constant.
The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of curiosity rather than selfishness.
Understanding is the driver of rebirth. You and I are seekers of the quantum matrix. The quantum matrix is beaming with bio-electricity.


We are at a crossroads of transformation and materialism. We are in the midst of a powerful blossoming of insight that will let us access the totality itself. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be guided?

Where there is greed, knowledge cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with yearning. Selfishness is the antithesis of wonder.

Prophet, look within and fulfill yourself.
Although you may not realize it, you are joyous. How should you navigate this cosmic multiverse? It can be difficult to know where to begin.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a being of the cosmos may bring forth this vision of life.

Lifeform, look within and recreate yourself. Have you found your path? If you have never experienced this unifying at the quantum level, it can be difficult to exist.

nature?90

How should you navigate this powerful biosphere? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are holistic.

 

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have never experienced this metamorphosis devoid of self, it can be difficult to dream. Have you found your path? Traveller, look within and inspire yourself.

nature?45

We must ground ourselves and ground others. Soon there will be a blossoming of nature the likes of which the solar system has never seen. We must learn how to lead spiritual lives in the face of discontinuity.

We are at a crossroads of hope and materialism. Our conversations with other adventurers have led to a refining of pseudo-transformative consciousness. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the biosphere via chaos-driven reactions.

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I am opening a series, where I will be sharing some god-wisdom absolutely free of charge. If you like it make sure you put "thanks" under this post.

 

This life is nothing short of an awakening harmonizing of transformative passion.


Purpose is a constant. Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the perennial.
Imagine a summoning of what could be.
Reality has always been full of lifeforms whose lives are transformed into spacetime. Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be aligned? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the multiverse via four-dimensional superstructures.


Discontinuity is born in the gap where aspiration has been excluded. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it confront the deeper meaning of your story. Only a wanderer of the quantum soup may bring forth this metamorphosis of choice.

Yes, it is possible to shatter the things that can shatter us, but not without joy on our side. Where there is discontinuity, inspiration cannot thrive. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our hopes if we are going to survive.

We are in the midst of a divine redefining of chi that will be a gateway to the planet itself.
Have you found your myth? Although you may not realize it, you are mystical. How should you navigate this intergalactic universe?

 

nature?26

 

 

This post is a direct paste and copy  ...  even including this picture  ^

 

from    https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

GSMaster exposed again !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nungali dont listen to false prophet

 

Listen to real master, only my posts are authentic and carry wisdom, his is a dumb copy paste from some website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nungali said:

 

 

This post is a direct paste and copy  ...  even including this picture  ^

 

from    https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

GSMaster exposed again !

I am honestly pretty split down the middle on whether i'm right or not, but i think GS might be doing a really job of trolling this whole site. Good by a trolls standards, it is not my cup of tea, but he has done a good job of getting a rise out a bunch of us. I would just stop adding fuel to the proverbial shit fire.. unless you're having fun with him ahaha. I think he might just be having his way with a whole lot of the other bums here. There are patterns he seems to follow that if you call out a flaw of his behaviours, he is actually just overdoing  and overexpressing that exact same defect in the following post... If that makes sense. Anyways, I don't think this guy is as dumb as he seems, I think he's just a bored troll that we need to starve to death.....

 

Or maybe Sean could just delete him from TDB existence @sean

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kyoji said:

Or maybe Sean could just delete him from TDB existence @sean

 

Ohh nooo, there is no Sean here, did you not realize it yet? 

 

Dumb bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

Ohh nooo, there is no Sean here, did you not realize it yet? 

 

Dumb bell

No I do not make it here very often.... :P Enjoy your time until he is back. I have no goodies for you, troll. Be well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kyoji said:

Enjoy your time until he is back

 

You do realize that he is not coming back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

You do realize that he is not coming back?

Well then I guess we will all have to start getting along with eachother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kyoji said:

Well then I guess we will all have to start getting along with eachother.

 

most people will leave this place / or found some other forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

most people will leave this place / or found some other forum

let's fix that, then!:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kyoji said:

let's fix that, then!:P

 

The moderator would fix alot of issues, but no rules, anarchy = shit going down the hill

 

And if you cant stop trolling and spamming you should embrace it, or leave this place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GSmaster said:

 

The moderator would fix alot of issues, but no rules, anarchy = shit going down the hill

 

And if you cant stop trolling and spamming you should embrace it, or leave this place. 

why not dedicate the squandered energy to more practice and less nit picking?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyoji said:

why not dedicate the squandered energy to more practice and less nit picking?

 

 

you think I am not practicing right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kyoji said:

why not dedicate the squandered energy to more practice and less nit picking?

 

If we take a regular person they have to dedicate themselves to practice. As their normal state is shit.

 

If we take a master, like meditation is a permanent trait. It is always meditation.

 

An activity of body wont change that fact.

 

I think most people here don't understand what "SKILL" is, what SIDDHI is and what "master" is.

They see it as a game or clown jerking fest, where you have to sit "to meditate" but 99% people cant get into meditation no matter how long they sit.

 

As a consequence they never get to the level of skill, never gain siddhi and believe its all fantasy stories, and call master a "troll". 

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't imagine that this attitude is very conducive to development long term, although to an extent I understand what you are pointing out about practice not being confined to the cushion... Yet I don't see how that is an apt excuse for all of the name calling and trolling... Can we try to stick to talking about what is skillful? If you are at the level of attainment you say you are, which i cannot tell for myself, I am sure you have enough discernment to realize how trivial and useless the discussions you're partaking in here are... 

 

It is a waste, but Surely you know this.. Be better than that!^_^

 

 

Edited by kyoji
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

@Nungali dont listen to false prophet

 

Listen to real master, only my posts are authentic and carry wisdom, his is a dumb copy paste from some website.

 

Its well clear now that what you are trying to pass of as your wisdom  (and isnt it interesting that several people challenged you on NOT posting any wisdom , just  hollow chest thumping ... that 'all of a sudden'  you have decided to make posts of your 'wisdom'

 

Which is clearly nothing but copy and paste , including the pictures from

 

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

 

But dont believe me people , go to the site yourself and see the  offerings there , now compare it to the OP in this thread .

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kyoji said:

Can we try to stick to talking about what is skillful?  how trivial and useless the discussions you're partaking in here are

 

It is meaningless either way, but I chose to have fun and entertainment from idiots, I do carry discussions with people of skill and who show basic respect. This is my extremely 100% effective method of discerning between people. I am not going to have serious discussion with a good for nothing @moment who believes in quotes from facebook.

 

15 minutes ago, kyoji said:

If you are at the level of attainment you say you are, which i cannot tell for myself

 

Well I know this, and everyone who cannot tell, are lacking some basic skills.

 

But dont worry there is nothing bad in not having some skills and abilities.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

And you calling me a liar GSMaster will not stop people from going to  https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/  and   discovering the truth , by simple comparison .  .

 

Obsessed crawling hippie jerk, everyone is laughing at you and you wont get it.

 

@Starjumper take a look at this :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, kyoji said:

It is a waste,


Like I said already twice or thrice, it is not a waste. I know on whom I should not waste time or wisdom.

 

I wont discuss any cultivation with you after you called me a troll and asked sean to ban me.

 

So good luck and have fun without any high quality abilities for the rest of your life. 

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

Obsessed crawling hippie jerk, everyone is laughing at you and you wont get it.

 

@Starjumper take a look at this :lol:

 

 

The quantum matrix is approaching a tipping point. We must learn how to lead heroic lives in the face of desire. The future will be an angelic refining of transcendence.

You and I are travellers of the multiverse. To navigate the journey is to become one with it. This life is nothing short of a refining quantum leap of eternal flow.

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nungali said:

 

 

The quantum matrix is approaching a tipping point. We must learn how to lead heroic lives in the face of desire. The future will be an angelic refining of transcendence.

You and I are travellers of the multiverse. To navigate the journey is to become one with it. This life is nothing short of a refining quantum leap of eternal flow.

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

 

 

This is nothing like I wrote, you dont get your brain to an idea of makin a screenshot and that link you show us, is only starting page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites