Sign in to follow this  
GSmaster

A Message for Heartbreak

Divine truths are repeatedly rejected by you as you have succumbed into your numbskulled clinical poopheadedness.

@Heartbreak

Edited by GSmaster

move this to general discussion as so far he has stopped out of the taoist section , last thing we want is him coming into this section as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ronko said:

move this to general discussion as so far he has stopped out of the taoist section , last thing we want is him coming into this section as well

This is honeypot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

This is honeypot

AKA a potential Awesome MemberTM Magnet:

mad-internet1.jpg

rotfl.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Divine truths are repeatedly rejected by you as you have succumbed into your numbskulled clinical poopheadedness.

@Heartbreak

So what are the divine truths?

State them in this thread for my teachings and understanding if you are so kind to reveal them.

20 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I will tell you if you /pray.

Pray to you? Or pray to others?

How should I pray?

OR  you could just pray to the Devil and get the REAL  truth about the 'divine'   ( PS , its a scam ! )

Its simple ;

1. Look at avatar

photo-110129.jpg

2. Pray to the Devil .

3.  Gain Blessings

Goat_of_Mendes_1024x1024.jpg?v=1462946385

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

OR  you could just pray to the Devil and get the REAL  truth about the 'divine'   ( PS , its a scam ! )

Its simple ;

1. Look at avatar

photo-110129.jpg

2. Pray to the Devil .

3.  Gain Blessings

Goat_of_Mendes_1024x1024.jpg?v=1462946385

Get in row, noob.

I have started first.

No, I am pushing in  

I am first here for all worship   Everyone worship Nungers first !

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

So what are the divine truths?

We exist as supercharged waveforms.
Hope is the growth of wonder, and of us. You and I are lifeforms of the dreamscape.
Although you may not realize it, you are holistic.
Consciousness consists of ultrasonic energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the eternal. Nothing is impossible. Power is the driver of freedom.
Yes, it is possible to shatter the things that can extinguish us, but not without inseparability on our side. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unfolding of our third eyes if we are going to survive. Only a prophet of the world may engender this evolution of health.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nungali said:

No, I am pushing in  

I am first here for all worship   Everyone worship Nungers first !

You dont even have your own PPJ / own thread for worship, you are just a homeless hippie beggar.

You obviously have not checked my worship count  here  ... its WAY  over yours !  

But dont you start doing it . I have not given you permission to worship me yet .

Also, I have a supreme magical power that diverts worship from others  to ME

..... spell on ... 

now, any one that worships your avatar , I will get the worship !

Just now, Nungali said:

now, any one that worships your avatar , I will get the worship !

When people come for a blessing to a Temple of God, they come with inner negativity, dirt, old sins, traumas.

To get free from all the bad stuff inside.

But laws of physics things cant just vanish in puff.

I have rerouted the path and all negativity coming from people that /pray, goes directly to you. 

Ha! Of course I already knew you where going to try that !  So I pre rerouted the rerouter  that you just routed , yesterday !

Now I get all the worship and you get all their shit to add to your own .

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I already knew you where going to try that !  So I pre rerouted the rerouter  that you just routed , yesterday !

Now I get all the worship and you get all their shit to add to your own .

Unlike you I have real Third Eye, so I have predicted that well before and did a double rerout on all connections, so you get all the shit, and I get all the faith power to feed the god avatar.

Edited by GSmaster

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Ha! Of course I already knew you where going to try that !  So I pre rerouted the rerouter  that you just routed , yesterday !

I can give you out for rent a whole thread in my PPJ where you will accept prayers, it will be 10$ a day that is nothing for a wealthy happy hippie living in best place possible (inside a mental projection of a real master).

nobody worships a poop slinger, and GS (good shit perchance?) had an infamous rep for it. Still do. Even if you were God reincarnate in whatever form you claim to be,  you'd still be ridiculed. Too bad. You brought it on yourself. It could've been different had you approached differently. This is the sort of foolishness people with a slick mouth & idleness get up to. Games and ego polishing. Empty in the wisdom dept., just foul mouth and foul mind, slinging shit. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, C T said:

nobody worships

Hundreds of people do. It brings more benefit than whatever poop practice you are cultivating.

31 minutes ago, C T said:

You brought it on yourself. It could've been different had you approached differently.

So a conditional weak mind.

Do this, or do that it doesnot matter, you wont change from it.

• Haha 1

@Heartbreak

Transformation is the nature of spacetime, and of us.

Chi is the driver of self-actualization. This life is nothing short of an invocation quantum shift of endless love.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand an invocation of our lives if we are going to survive.

Yearning is born in the gap where aspiration has been excluded. You must take a stand against greed. Yearning is the antithesis of presence.

We are being called to explore the stratosphere itself as an interface between beauty and beauty. It is time to take awareness to the next level. Eons from now, we seekers will believe like never before as we are guided by the quantum matrix.

To go along the quest is to become one with it. You and I are spiritual brothers and sisters of the cosmos. The goal of expanding wave functions is to plant the seeds of balance rather than bondage.

We must learn how to lead sentient lives in the face of suffering.

The biosphere is calling to you via four-dimensional superstructures. Can you hear it? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are infinite.

nature?16

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I can give you out for rent a whole thread in my PPJ where you will accept prayers, it will be 10$ a day that is nothing for a wealthy happy hippie living in best place possible (inside a mental projection of a real master).

I dont do,  nor need to do,  PPJ  .  I have already stolen your prayers . Too late sucker !   

The only thing you got right so far is me being wealthy  and living in the best place possible .

But  you go  ahead  and keep trying to scrounge those lots of $10 from the retarded ... good luck with that  maybe one day you might be able to save up $100  !   !     Except there is a LOT of competition out there in that field .  Other  ' Masters' would cut your throat for that $100  or  5 of your  $10 students .

You should sell 5 of your students to Starjumper, because he cant find any of his own .   Or even try to make some money renting him out basement space for all his unsold books ?

B)

Edited by Nungali

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

@Heartbreak

Transformation is the nature of spacetime, and of us.

Chi is the driver of self-actualization. This life is nothing short of an invocation quantum shift of endless love.

I knew it folks !    Just read that last sentence  ...

NAGB !  Its SOOOOOOO obvious  ;

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

The complexity of the present time seems to demand an invocation of our lives if we are going to survive.

Yearning is born in the gap where aspiration has been excluded. You must take a stand against greed. Yearning is the antithesis of presence.

Consciousness consists of electromagnetic forces of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the unrestricted.

We are being called to explore the stratosphere itself as an interface between beauty and beauty. It is time to take awareness to the next level. Eons from now, we seekers will believe like never before as we are guided by the quantum matrix.

word for word !

To go along the quest is to become one with it. You and I are spiritual brothers and sisters of the cosmos. The goal of expanding wave functions is to plant the seeds of balance rather than bondage.

:D

ya gotta get up early to catch the old Nungers !   :)

We are at a crossroads of purpose and discontinuity. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via chaos-driven reactions. We are in the midst of a sacred invocation of non-locality that will remove the barriers to the quantum matrix itself

We must learn how to lead sentient lives in the face of suffering.

The biosphere is calling to you via four-dimensional superstructures. Can you hear it? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are infinite.

Our conversations with other warriors have led to an ennobling of hyper-amazing consciousness. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the biosphere via electromagnetic resonance. We are in the midst of a spiritual unfolding of coherence that will let us access the totality itself.

nature?16

Finally we get the source of GSMaster supreme wisdom

:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

No one else will be confused by that .  All shall see and understand .   (Well, except  ....  you-know-who .  I predict he will add one more confused face . )

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Finally we get the source of GSMaster supreme wisdom

You are just envious crawling hippie.

Edited by GSmaster

Sign in to follow this