Lightseeker

Vision of Kali

2 days ago I had a dream about ma Kali. Oddly enough it was on the day of navaratri which celebrated her. The experience was thrilling. Can anyone share insight into what this experience could mean/ similar experiences which they have gone through. How can I willingly commune with her when I want to? 

Kali is a lovely lady. Always found her to have a strong kinship with the kundalini force. She enjoys offerings of "red stuff" such as peppers and flowers. Vedic tradition has many mantras, "Om Kali Ma", is particularly potent IMO. Mantra can be a form of offering for a deity. 

Any other questions, just let me know. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 9:22 PM, Lightseeker said:

2 days ago I had a dream about ma Kali. Oddly enough it was on the day of navaratri which celebrated her. The experience was thrilling. Can anyone share insight into what this experience could mean/ similar experiences which they have gone through. How can I willingly commune with her when I want to? 

Develop a deep devotion for her and then in a meditative state feel her filling up your spiritual heart. You should feel a deep expansion. If you can stay concentrated on only her for the duration of your meditation, that’s great, otherwise keep bringing your mind back to her. 

Mother Kali is the destroyer of ego. If you surrender your ego to her, she will help you transcend your limitations (body-mind). 

• Like 2