GSmaster

Do you think GSmaster has screw loose?

49 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I am kinda thinking of becoming a BSMaster disciple

I am not surprised. 

That is exactly why I diminish my own merits and powers atleast 100 times before posting.

4 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Later that night he came over in his avatar and we had quite the duel.

good ol astral fights

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

In another forum I offered a simple suggestion, to another poster. I found out later that he was a temple master in some major group or other he took offense. Later that night he came over in his avatar and we had quite the duel.:)

So, how did it go, did you kill the SOB?

• Confused 1

Starjumper, not even, anyone who can visit me by traveling the unseen world while wearing his astral body, is right with me and gets my respect. He was only there to attempt to kowtow me for (in his mind disrespecting his superior knowledge of the occult). In my training this sort of dueling was the norm. I wrote a article on it in the rabbit hole if you are interested. 

Edited by mrpasserby
add content
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

Starjumper, not even, anyone who can visit me by traveling the unseen world while wearing his astral body, is right with me and gets my respect. He was only there to attempt to kowtow me for (in his mind disrespecting his superior knowledge of the occult). In my training this sort of dueling was the norm. I wrote a article on it in the rabbit hole if you are interested. 

I have a sword of Death for that purpose if anything comes with astral body, I can just cut him up into astral sashimi,

• Thanks 1

Ooooo   -   I imagine all sorts of things play out in that basement ! 

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Ooooo   -   I imagine all sorts of things play out in that basement ! 

I see you are dead envious of @GSmaster and @Starjumper who both are skilled in Jedi arts, and you have no such ability!

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I see you are dead envious of @GSmaster and @Starjumper who both are skilled in Jedi arts, and you have no such ability!

The guy in the video is too tubby to be a Jedi, he looks and acts more like Numb Nuts.

Giant jealous gas bags are constantly emitting clouds of foul smelling gas.

Edited by Starjumper

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

acts more like Numb Nuts.

It became a new habit of mine. Come on TDB and see a 1001 ways of Self Embarrassment by @Nungali afro kid

Your Anus (Uranus) :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

see a 1001 ways of Self Embarrassment by @Nungali 

I agree, his lame attempts at trolling are appearing more and more comical to me these days.

He was probably a court jester in a past life, in a court that thought grossness was entertaining.

Can you see his past lives?

That video Numb Nuts posted of the fat boy reminded me of a psychic impression i got about him recently.  He spends most of his waking time on the internet, watching stupid videos and memes, and throwing his considerable weight around on different forums by posting mostly stupid shit.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Can you see his past lives?

I used to scan past lives. When one guy was persistently annoying, and not much respectful, I have told him that in previous life he was Asssshit, a great cultivator, a right hand of the king, in ancient times he possessed powerful abilities and was able to control masses.

I think he still believes that and is extremely proud of being ASS SHIT. 

Look at bs generator and nungali now, how many years it will take him to realize the truth?

Edited by GSmaster

I was Buster Scruggs in a past life ... so I am used to dealing with guys like you   :) 

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I was Buster Scruggs in a past life ... so I am used to dealing with guys like you   :) 

Hahaha wishful thinking,

1. I am going to go watch this film, so thanks

2. You are more like that guy from starwars clips who was fat and into martial arts, I am almost sure you have shared your own clip

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Hahaha wishful thinking,

1. I am going to go watch this film, so thanks

2. You are more like that guy from starwars clips who was fat and into martial arts, I am almost sure you have shared your own clip

I did share my own clip  - Buster  Scruggs .

The Star Wars stuff?  Well, you  started that .... somewhere between when you where a Dark  Gaylord Master  and  when  took up Vedanta    :D 

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

I did share my own clip  - Buster  Scruggs .

I just opened the movie and your Buster Scruggs is dead 5 mins in.

24 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

So a week has passed,

4 votes for my humble persona to stay

0 votes to leave

4-0

Maybe a more accurate vote would have  been apparent if your thread title was actually about what your vote was  :)

A bit like    me putting up a post titles  'Is Nungali super smart ? '   then posting a poll inside the thread about if I should cut my hair or not ... then  kiddie trash talk and empty boasting for several pages , then proudly announce ; 'See ! No one said I should cut my hair .

Hilarious  :D 

Just now, Nungali said:

Maybe a more accurate vote would have  been apparent if your thread title was actually about what your vote was  :)

A bit like    me putting up a post titles  'Is Nungali super smart ? '   then posting a poll inside the thread about if I should cut my hair or not ... then  kiddie trash talk and empty boasting for several pages , then proudly announce ; 'See ! No one said I should cut my hair .

Hilarious  :D 

You had a chance to vote yourself, you even wrote that you want me to quit this board, yet.

You did not make the vote.

What is this? 

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I just opened the movie and your Buster Scruggs is dead 5 mins in.

yeah .... becasue its a short film  .   Dumbarse .

:D

The other short films under the  title 'legend of Buster Scruggs are good to   -  especially the group hanging scene where one guy is freaking out and crying and  the guy next to him  ;   "Oh !  First time eh ? "     :D

Wes Anderson stuff .    (NZ film industry is the best film industry on the planet to work in .....  or was . )

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

yeah .... becasue its a short film  .   Dumbarse .

Suxx

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You had a chance to vote yourself, you even wrote that you want me to quit this board, yet.

Sounds like your magic is too weak, if you got confused by thread title, and could not cast a once in lifetime vote to get rid of GSmaster.

You did not make the vote.

What is this? 

No ... I did vote .   Right at the beginning  in one of my earlier posts .

I never said I wanted you to quit this board either . You types just cant ever read what people actually write  can  you  ?    All your  input goes into your wishful thinking  and projection filter to make it read / sound like you want , then you project out on that .

Its an interesting psychological phenomena .

Suxx

Typical response when a blunder that YOU made is pointed out to you .   

Sounds like your magic is too weak, if you got confused by thread title, and could not cast a once in lifetime vote to get rid of GSmaster.

But I never said I wanted to get rid of BSMaster in the first place ... you are confused ... again .

I am going to put up a thread and title it   "Secret Teachings of Tai Chi Masters '

and then fill it with cat pictures .

And then gloat at stupid people who where 'confused' by my thread title 

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I am going to put up a thread and title it   "Secret Teachings of Tai Chi Masters '

and then fill it with cat pictures .

And then gloat at stupid people who where 'confused' by my thread title 

That would be a significant improvement over your usual content quality.

I might even stop making fun of you at this point. I mean cats, and your nonsensical blabbering and projections from kindergarten age.

Edited by GSmaster