GSmaster

Do you think GSmaster has screw loose?

15 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I live in a comfortable 3-level penthouse with a fireplace in the centre of the large city.

' in the centre of the large city '   eh  ?   

Any one who is delusioned by gaming would write that .

if it was reality they would have written 'in a large city '

OOOPPS  !  another slip up  :D 

15 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is hillarious all your projections about living in mom-s basements, I can only guess you are talking from personal experience. @SirPalomides @Nungali

Nope , I got 300  pristine  acres riverfront sub tropic rainforest near the beach .   Its obvious you are a Basement Boy ,  thats the level of your skill .  However your imagined self and ego is as high as a penthouse . .....  in  the large city   :D

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

OP/ thread title: Do you think GSmaster has screw loose?

yeah well, he is such a dumb shit he doesnt even realise what the stuff he is writing is actually saying .

Posts a question , asks for a poll , doesnt include the poll's question in the poll itself and then tells everyone they are dumb as no question was involved .

Pretty sure he is a retard . 

Lets run a poll inside this poll . Answer by the type of 'like'  you choose for  this post .

If you think GSMaster is a Basement Boy and has confused World of Wizard Warcraft Magic  with real life and this forum

select  'like' .

If you think he is just a retard that was dropped on his head as a baby

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTs9Vr6_x7M23mFZxyVFs

select  :D

If you think  he is actually Sean in disguise playing a trick on us , select  'thanks' .

If you think he deserves some Nungali discipline

tenor.gif?itemid=15105042&key=c14cdc971a

select  'confused'

• Confused 1

I forgot to vote myself !

I am going for 'Basement Boy '  ;

(the one on the right )

I3mrwo9.gif&key=c4fe86c79ff838569bfbbf16

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

yeah well, he is such a dumb shit he doesnt even realise what the stuff he is writing is actually saying .

I am not writing it, I have copied it from @thelerner and its sarcasm, if you have actually read what I wrote, you would see it has no question, and it is a vote on whenever you want me to leave and stay.

Ofcourse you want me to leave, I hurt your ego and illusions about being a magus, you are not. You are delusional fool

' in the centre of the large city '   eh  ?   

Dickhead, living in a centre of london and living in some suburb of a village is a very different thing in status and cost of living.

Nope .  YOU are the one that made your own stupid blunder here 

Dude posts a thread with a question as a title and now denies there never was a question in the first place

While it is sitting there for all to see !

And now you are  STILL  trying to deny it .

Keep going  - very amusing      :rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Dickhead, living in a centre of london and living in some suburb of a village is a very different thing in status and cost of living.

yeah right .... which of course has nothing whatsoever to do with the point I was making which I clearly spelled . Its interesting that we all know what each other is refering to here  ... except you .

But then again , you are a Retard Basement Boy  .... so we cant really expect more , eh ?

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I am not writing it, I have copied it from @thelerner and its sarcasm, if you have actually read what I wrote, you would see it has no question, and it is a vote on whenever you want me to leave and stay.

Ofcourse you want me to leave, I hurt your ego and illusions about being a magus, you are not. You are delusional fool

Oh , so the thread title was The Learner's was it , and you just copied your thread title from him .

Your pathetic excuses and attempts to wiggle out of your own embarrassing blunders are getting worse , the ore you try to do it .

Very amusing      :D

@silent thunder

Silent Piss, I am not reading your walls of texts. When you will be able to talk sense in a few sentences?

Your the one who is attention whore and cares to look good in the eyes of others. When you will learn to speak truth directly and in short meaningful sentence? 

Thing is when you learn to speak truth to others, you will learn to speak it to yourself, and it is gonna be hard for you.

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Oh , so the thread title was The Learner's was it , and you just copied your thread title from him .

Your pathetic excuses and attempts to wiggle out of your own embarrassing blunders are getting worse , the ore you try to do it .

Pathological Liar, who only cares about winning arguments but not finding truth.

Anyone can check the thread about imbeciles on tdb, and you will find that this topic is a direct quote / copy past from the guy who cant learn.

More typical attempt at a diversion from the stuipd and obvious mistake you made in posting your thread .

What question? There is no question, I never posted a question   :D

1 minute ago, silent thunder said:

peace and gratitude.

This is not a constructive sentence, this is a feeling, or a sensation.

To be precise this is a level on which you were trapped and you cannot progress in spiritual cultivation.

Spiritual cultivation is not about peace, it is not about gratitude, it is not about feeling good.

It may be hard for your mind, but you are just wasting your life wanking sensations, that is what you call spiritual development.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Pathological Liar, who only cares about winning arguments but not finding truth.

Any one  can clearly see the thread title    , calling me a liar won't change reality  ... although that appears  part of your magical talents ;

Everyone ; " Look!  There it is right in front of you , how can you deny that, we can all see it ."

GSM ; " LIARS !  You are all liars  "

:D

Just now, GSmaster said:

Anyone can check the thread about imbeciles on tdb, and you will find that this topic is a direct quote / copy past from the guy who cant learn.

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Any one  can clearly see the thread title

I could put up a post asking  'If you think GSmaster has a screw loose, like this post'.  But that's getting into a pissing contest, so.. I don't think I will.  I suspect you have more piss then most. 

YOU  posted this thread and title .   Are you saying it isnt your fault becasue you where just  'following orders '  ? 

:D  

340?cb=20120220050805

'I never said that ! I was just following orders given to me , which I obeyed . " 

To late to try and wiggle your way out now .

YOU posted a thread with a question YOU are saying there is no question ... thats it ,  thats all there is too it  -  you effed up  and embarrassed yourself  and you add to it here with each post you make attempting to deny it .

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I got 300  pristine acres riverfront sub tropic rainforest near the beach.

Such a beautiful place for such an ugly soul.

• Haha 1

I never said that ! I was just following orders given to me , which I obeyed . " 

To late to try and wiggle your way out now .

YOU posted a thread with a question YOU are saying there is no question ... thats it ,  thats all there is too it  -  you effed up  and embarrassed yourself  and you add to it here with each post you make attempting to deny it .

Yeah, a pretentious delusional jerk.

The thing is I don't hate you (you cannot hate an ant) , I was never negative towards you, I wish you could step up, evolve and reach siddhi. I could even help you with this, help to stop being a mediocrity for your whole life. However, I am gonna only speak truth, and the truth is not your friend, you are so full of rotten shit inside, there can be no prospects of evolution, siddhi, and immortality.

I wish everyone could awaken and become Sage.

But for this you have first to face reality, to face the truth, from which you are hiding. All you do is being a monkey, and throwing poop around in meaningless actions.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Such a beautiful place for such an ugly soul.

Must be opposites attraction. Some people with no inner value are looking to compensate it by surroundings, and sometimes those who love nature, are just parasites, who love stealing energy from the nature, instead of generating it through practice.

• Haha 1

You have a screw loose, but that doesn't mean you should leave.

Many people here have loose screws. it is what makes us human; for better or worse.

• Like 2

I’ve found you have inner seeing... not about self but beyond to deities.  That is definitely a few screws loose.  Thank screwless gods. 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, liminal_luke said:

If you´re interested in my opinion, please interpret my laughing emoji as follows: stay if you´re willing to participate without insulting your peers (which, hello, we are).  Leave if you´re not.   

Translation: LL doesn’t mind GSM if he would be a lot nicer and isn’t going to caste a stone or a vote.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:51 AM, liminal_luke said:

I called you a peer as a courtesy, benefit of the doubt kinda thing.  If you feel otherwise, I´m fine with that.

Translation: LL is trying to be amicable, and if it’s not interpreted that way, he won’t force it.

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

To crave attention this bad.

It's like slavery.

pitiable, the vitriol is poison mate.

Translation: ST is showing empathy and wishing GSM would understand potential self-harm.

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Thankful for the vivid and clear lesson that we are not punished for our anger, envy, vitriol, rage or any such.

We are punished by them.

Heartened by most of the reactions to the heightened emotional reaction of hate on the boards.  Given the level of fear in the general populace, this entire last couple months has been quite heartening in the fact that far more people are behaving admirably, reaching out, vocalizing love and functionally expressing nurturing.  It's part of the mounting cumulative inertia of bliss and love that manifest in my lungs each morning for the last three days now.

Emotions flow like waves.  In tides.  Ebb and flow.  And we don't choose them... aside from some rather miraculous practices from time to time.

Emotions often arise from beyond localized awareness' influence... we don't choose them.  Though with presence and awareness we can begin to dance with the process.  Choose which ones we'll feed.  Exhibiting influence over which emotional waves we will paddle in and ride and which we allow to move through us.

Emotions like joy often come and go spontaneously and quickly.  They are not often resisted, as they are so welcome... and so they move through the body and mind and are gone.  Like birds flight through sky.

But the harsh ones, the one's we do not enjoy, how long they linger when we resist.  And how we can become addicted to the cortisol, to the adrenaline... Not to mention the self engendering nature of emotional mind cycles.  Emotion arises, prompting a thought, which reinforces the emotion, which brings rise to another similar thought... These cycles can become lifestyles in the sleeping/hypnotized.

We dont' choose our emotions, but with cultivation, with presence, or stillness, or deep martial pursuits... in myriad ways, whatever ways work for the individual...  we can become aware of them as they arise, begin to dance with them, or to simply observe them and let them pass, leaving our awareness as the sky after clouds passing. 

Even get to the point to not take them personally.  But observe they come and go almost like physical sensations like an itch.  Without emminent impact, importance or relevance.

At least to not mindlessly be swept along by them for long, or in the worst cases, to be able to avoid engaging in them with full intent and malicious glee... to no longer have the impetus to feed and be fed on by them.

I find humans need to take great care with persistently arising emotions and seek their source with discipline and terrifying self-honesty... or not, at their peril.

For persistent emotions, fed and pursued for hours or days, become a mood.

Moods fed and sustained for months, becomes years... transforming into personality traits.

Take great care what you feed your body, for health.

Take greater care what you allow yourself to consume in mind.

Take greatest care in what you identify with emotionally.

And most thankful for this reminder.

Just because one thinks something and feels strongly about it; doesn't make it real, true, relevant, or important.

They're just thoughts and feelings.  We have 60-90k a day on average.

Don't believe everything you think... or feel.

With abiding gratitude for these resonant reminders.

*deep bow of respect*

Translation: ST is explaining his view that the current course of action is harmful.

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

peace and gratitude.

Translation: ST genuinely wishes well even if the message is not understood.

2 hours ago, Hannes said:

You have a screw loose, but that doesn't mean you should leave.

Many people here have loose screws. it is what makes us human; for better or worse.

Translation: Hannes is saying everyone is a little crazy, but everyone is worth being given the benefit of a doubt and have better moments, calling for acceptance and compassion.

1 hour ago, dawei said:

I’ve found you have inner seeing... not about self but beyond to deities.  That is definitely a few screws loose.  Thank screwless gods. 

Translation: dawei is praising GSM skill but notes that self-reflection might be a good skill to cultivate.

Did not quote Nungali posts, but the summary there is that Nun is doing verbal Aikido and playing the mirror of the joker, hoping GSM will either eventually see the point he and others are trying to make, and how others see what GSM is saying.

Now why is Earl Grey providing translations? Because I am using this as a preamble to what I wish to say about GSM. First, I will not vote because I already learned from prior threads I had created in the heat of anger and error. The lesson i learned was that asking to ban someone is the opposite of the spirit of community and becomes as dangerous as having a gated community that creates a sense of separation. Anyone who wishes to stay or go must decide for themselves.

Second, the community as a whole for what I read may not be at GSM’s standards of skill and expectations of conduct, but it is not necessarily hateful towards him. If anything, what they want is to get along. 

Here are some obstacles that keep coming up though: nasty reactions to a post or bringing up the same issue in an unrelated thread, and GSM is not the only one doing this. 

He is fully capable of having a good conversation and dialogue. It is also evident some people are interested in engaging him. 

Might I request to GSM as a friend and to all of you as a friend as well to instead consider taking a break from sniping? 

GSM, perhaps we could stick to the PPJ section for a couple weeks and focus on cultivation there as everyone else avoids sniping, and return, GSM, is it not unreasonable to ask you to consider posting after you’ve met your daily cultivation goals first? I find when i stand in Zhan Zhuang for at least three hours that I am not bitchy, but then there are times when I’m being blunt that people misread as being angry and vile, for example, Heartbreak. So this way, you’ll have more accomplishment and not need to have a hair trigger reaction. Otherwise, Gurdjieff would usually not respond to things that inflamed his passion like anger for at least 24 hours.

I obviously can’t tell you what to post and not to post, but I’m attempting to appeal to a possible exchange and see who is willing to give these suggestions a try.

If not, we all have the freedom to stay or go, ignore, keep doing the dance of fighting words, and so on so forth, but until a mod comes, like it or not, we can’t stop anyone from posting crap nor can anyone be surprised if someone posts crap and they get shit thrown back in response (referring to the forum in general, not GSM or anyone specifically).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Must be opposites attraction. Some people with no inner value are looking to compensate it by surroundings, and sometimes those who love nature, are just parasites, who love stealing energy from the nature, instead of generating it through practice.

and those that live in basements imagine they live in penthouses         :D

31 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Translation: dawei is praising GSM skill but notes that self-reflection might be a good skill to cultivate.

I have genuinely had no idea what he meant... 

31 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

may not be at GSM’s standards of skill and expectations of conduct,

Thats true. I particularly dislike when people without qualifications, i.e. housewives, butt in, and start giving incompetent advice and teachings, like @C T

Like not only your not an expert in the topic to give qualified feedback, but you are missing critical skills like empathy and 3rd eye, to give personal advice on a cultivation.

Same with @bax44 if you could ever feel my Qi, you would die out of bliss, and divinity. Its better than drugs. It does not seem like you have qi sensitivity though.

15 minutes ago, Nungali said:

and those that live in basements imagine they live in penthouses

With every sentence you keep digging yourself a new bottom.

You care so much about where I live. Your like a blind fool swinging his hands in absolute darkness void, hoping to hit someone.

I Cant decide if its comical or sad.

49 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

GSM, perhaps we could stick to the PPJ section for a couple weeks and focus on cultivation there as everyone else avoids sniping, and return, GSM, is it not unreasonable to ask you to consider posting after you’ve met your daily cultivation goals first? I find when i stand in Zhan Zhuang for at least three hours

I dont mind conflicts or different opinions atleast, but repeated imaginary idiocy by a bunch of a losers is getting boring and dull. 

I mean you have seen my penthouse :lol: Not that it matters, I had contacts with hollywood stars, and did fly private jet, and you probably had similar experiences, and its just meaningless stuff compared to internal arts or even exploring of the other realms / opening portals to other dimensions.

• Haha 2