GSmaster

Do you think GSmaster has screw loose?

I could put up a post asking  'If you think GSmaster has a screw loose, like this post'.

So. The rules are. It is an open public vote.

If you feel like, I have pissed you off and should leave this board, you vote by pressing Like - under this message.

If you appreciate my presence, insights, and experiences here, and want me to stay, you vote by pressing Thanks - under this message.

We will count results in a week time. As there is no moderation, I will look at results whenever I should keep this place or Leave.

P.s. Don't be shy. Only feedback on this particular post counts.

P.s.s. I will not put a demons on your back even if you want master to leave.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

@liminal_luke

laugh, confused, sad emojji = discarded vote, wont count

If you´re interested in my opinion, please interpret my laughing emoji as follows: stay if you´re willing to participate without insulting your peers (which, hello, we are).  Leave if you´re not.   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

if you´re willing to participate without insulting your peers (which, hello, we are)

you are not my peer,

you have been consistently showing disrespect and lack of manners, including open ridicule and contempt, for which you have never apologized

I will not leave because some asshole thinks I dont treat him nicely

You have been given opportunity to vote, you have screwed even that, I will consider your vote discarded.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

What do we choose if we think you can't travel faster than the speed of light, can't shoot lasers out of your eyes, don't have a harem made up of goddesses, never fought a 100,000 year old ancient Naga demon, and can't open portals to other dimensions, and that you need to be on some heavy anti-psychotics if you honestly believe these things?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

you are not my peer

I called you a peer as a courtesy, benefit of the doubt kinda thing.  If you feel otherwise, I´m fine with that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What do we choose if we think you can't travel faster than the speed of light, can't shoot lasers out of your eyes, don't have a harem made up of goddesses, never fought a 100,000 year old ancient Naga demon, and can't open portals to other dimensions, and that you need to be on some heavy anti-psychotics if you honestly believe these things?

Blasphemy!

hml1.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I  feel that GSmaster has a very abrasive style that upsets many, but then I also realize that he probably is being truthful when telling about his own experiences. And if he isn't, then why should it be an issue?

For the record, I don't think he has loose screws; I have.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, virtue said:

I don't think he has loose screws; I have.

Atleast you have guts to vote, as even those who wanted me out, seem to be quite faltering here. 

I respect that :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

So. The rules are. It is an open public vote.

If you feel like, I have pissed you off and should leave this board, you vote by pressing Like - under this message.

If you appreciate my presence, insights, and experiences here, and want me to stay, you vote by pressing Thanks - under this message.

We will count results in a week time. As there is no moderation, I will look at results whenever I should keep this place or Leave.

This proves you have a screw loose  in itself ;

1st  , the two options are stupid and are about as loaded as  an election in Russia  -  did you think that would trick people, just annoy them or confirm you are a dolt ?  Also there is no option to vote for if you have a screw loose or not , the very subject of and reason for you 'poll ' . 

2nd,  What if  some one felt pissed off by you but didnt want you to leave , or , like me  is not pissed of with you but wants you to leave ?

3rd. What the hell does 'keep this place  or leave mean' ?

4th.  Your last line above  'I will not put a demons  on.... '      :rolleyes:

5 th .   When do you get let out of  the basement ?   - Oh right !   Lockdown . I forgot .   Since your parents gave you a room in their basement , I guess you are stuck there .

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

@liminal_luke

laugh, confused, sad emojji = discarded vote, wont count

P.s. if we dont get atleast 10 votes for one or another option, the voting will be invalid

Just like in Russia  :)     you make your vote and ,,,,,  OH !  They just added an extra rule  / condition .   :D

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

you are not my peer,

you have been consistently showing disrespect and lack of manners, including open ridicule and contempt, for which you have never apologized

I will not leave because some asshole thinks I dont treat him nicely

You have been given opportunity to vote, you have screwed even that, I will consider your vote discarded.

and now the government has decided to throw away some of the votes .

:D 

This is another classic GSMaster entertainment thread    :D

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

some one felt pissed off by you but didnt want you to leave

If even one reason is there you can vote for it, how can you be so dumb really?

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Blasphemy!

hml1.JPG

Errrrmmm    no , that wont work  ....  thats a picture  - on the internet .

The thing is Gamer boy ... this isnt your game .    Its not something you san weild magic swords in and cast spells and have an effect .

No game ... no effect .... just  a  silly Basement Boy  ( who STILL  lives at home ! )

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No game ... no effect .... just  a  silly Basement Boy  ( who STILL  lives at home ! )

I live in a comfortable 3-level penthouse with a fireplace in the centre of the large city.

It is hillarious all your projections about living in mom-s basements, I can only guess you are talking from personal experience. @SirPalomides @Nungali

Edited by GSmaster

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

This proves you have a screw loose  in itself ;

1st  , the two options are stupid and are about as loaded as  an election in Russia  -  did you think that would trick people, just annoy them or confirm you are a dolt ?  Also there is no option to vote for if you have a screw loose or not , the very subject of and reason for you 'poll ' . 

2nd,  What if  some one felt pissed off by you but didnt want you to leave , or , like me  is not pissed of with you but wants you to leave ?

3rd. What the hell does 'keep this place  or leave mean' ?

4th.  Your last line above  'I will not put a demons  on.... '      :rolleyes:

5 th .   When do you get let out of  the basement ?   - Oh right !   Lockdown . I forgot .   Since your parents gave you a room in their basement , I guess you are stuck there .

You don't have self awareness.

You have no idea with whom you are talking.

You are basicly a bot, an npc, a persona inside a game who is not awakened. Living inside of matrix. Your behaviour is predictable and it is a fixed programm. Sadly, you will never be able to learn authentic internal arts / magic. 

Your projections about world of warcraft and moms basement are boring. You fail to bring entertainment even as a troll.

proves you have a screw loose  in itself ;

Why would you want to prove something, that I have never denied?

Being "normal" means being raised in factory farmed conditions, like humans in society.

Although we mimicry as humans, but we are not humans. So human screws have nothing to do with @GSmaster :lol:

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

To crave attention this bad.

It's like slavery.

pitiable, the vitriol is poison mate.

Yeah, Silent Piss, posting reactive nonsense and bullshit on public forums since a decade ago.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

To OP question,

Several.

When will you learn to read?

There is no question here

So. The rules are. It is an open public vote.

If you feel like, I have pissed you off and should leave this board, you vote by pressing Like - under this message.

If you appreciate my presence, insights, and experiences here, and want me to stay, you vote by pressing Thanks - under this message.

We will count results in a week time. As there is no moderation, I will look at results whenever I should keep this place or Leave.

Thankful for the vivid and clear lesson that we are not punished for our anger, envy, vitriol, rage or any such.

We are punished by them.

Heartened by most of the reactions to the heightened emotional reaction of hate on the boards.  Given the level of fear in the general populace, this entire last couple months has been quite heartening in the fact that far more people are behaving admirably, reaching out, vocalizing love and functionally expressing nurturing.  It's part of the mounting cumulative inertia of bliss and love that manifest in my lungs each morning for the last three days now.

Emotions flow like waves.  In tides.  Ebb and flow.  And we don't choose them... aside from some rather miraculous practices from time to time.

Emotions often arise from beyond localized awareness' influence... we don't choose them.  Though with presence and awareness we can begin to dance with the process.  Choose which ones we'll feed.  Exhibiting influence over which emotional waves we will paddle in and ride and which we allow to move through us.

Emotions like joy often come and go spontaneously and quickly.  They are not often resisted, as they are so welcome... and so they move through the body and mind and are gone.  Like birds flight through sky.

But the harsh ones, the one's we do not enjoy, how long they linger when we resist.  And how we can become addicted to the cortisol, to the adrenaline... Not to mention the self engendering nature of emotional mind cycles.  Emotion arises, prompting a thought, which reinforces the emotion, which brings rise to another similar thought... These cycles can become lifestyles in the sleeping/hypnotized.

We dont' choose our emotions, but with cultivation, with presence, or stillness, or deep martial pursuits... in myriad ways, whatever ways work for the individual...  we can become aware of them as they arise, begin to dance with them, or to simply observe them and let them pass, leaving our awareness as the sky after clouds passing. 

Even get to the point to not take them personally.  But observe they come and go almost like physical sensations like an itch.  Without emminent impact, importance or relevance.

At least to not mindlessly be swept along by them for long, or in the worst cases, to be able to avoid engaging in them with full intent and malicious glee... to no longer have the impetus to feed and be fed on by them.

I find humans need to take great care with persistently arising emotions and seek their source with discipline and terrifying self-honesty... or not, at their peril.

For persistent emotions, fed and pursued for hours or days, become a mood.

Moods fed and sustained for months, becomes years... transforming into personality traits.

Take great care what you feed your body, for health.

Take greater care what you allow yourself to consume in mind.

Take greatest care in what you identify with emotionally.

And most thankful for this reminder.

Just because one thinks something and feels strongly about it; doesn't make it real, true, relevant, or important.

They're just thoughts and feelings.  We have 60-90k a day on average.

Don't believe everything you think... or feel.

With abiding gratitude for these resonant reminders.

*deep bow of respect*

Edited by silent thunder
bump up the gratitude
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

When will you learn to read?

There is no question here

OP/ thread title: Do you think GSmaster has screw loose?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Another resonant share arises as to whether another should determine your presence here, or anywhere aside from you... or  determine what practice you should do, or how you should think or feel about your pathing in life...  In this case it does not seem a true question seeking an answer which will be heard.  This question arises as a call for attention and the outcome/reaction to it has already been cast and will be justified as such no matter what responses alight. 

That aside, the notion that one would seek approval of this nature brings up a worthy quote from an awakened individual.

"If one's state, is determined by another... by someone, or some condition outside of us.  Then are we enslaved.  If one's inner life can be determined by what lies 'out there' whether the actions of others, or the conditions of the our direct environment... if one creates and merges their identity and sense of self to these, then one's life becomes enslaved by and owned by this.  Quality of life constantly at the whim of conditions and the spoken thoughts of others."

Slowly but surely as the tone remains of one note... it becomes so one tone as to begin to fall beneath notice.  Becoming background, devoid of meaning empty, like traffic noise. 

Like pungent odors, that are soon rendered unnoticeable by their unoscillating nature... so too, the constant noted sounded recedes beneath notice and for all impactability, vanishes.

what do i think?

5e65cdee155db_idontcarewhatyouthinkaboutme.jpeg.b330cf3e5621136cc64128effac20031.jpeg
soon nothing at all... you've almost fallen off the radar entirely.

These last words are offered with a genuinely open heart, I've drank that bile and rage decades ago... pitiable.

• Like 2