Mao Shan

Mao Shan Pure Heart

That's an amazing story you have.

So you can already do everything, meditate, gongfu, etc. And you can communicate directly with these guides. So your only problem is you need people to share with? Well then by all means share. This is definitely a good place to start. If your teacher chose well, then you must have pretty amazing virtue to inherit such a gift, so then you find other good people and teach.

Now if what you meant was that you get urges to meditate, gongfu, etc, unseen teachers guiding you and helping you develop and who are there to answer questions for you then that's also amazing 缘分 (yuanfen, destiny). Then you've just to practice. You don't need books or other teachers. We should all be so lucky.

Plenty of questions around here and you are more than welcome to give your answers.

Welcome aboard.

Edited by 松永道

Hello Maoshan, you are blessed yes as your teacher says, i assume you receive "giftwaves" from your deities and that you allready know how to do the things you mentioned practically.

I assume the hardest part is gonna be the looking for the words on how to describe what you know and relate to it when talking about certain subjects with others. Kind of fitting the puzzle togheter. I know it sounds vague but am i close ?

Its good you dropped by here, the taobums is a very open and broadminded community. Still in general i have one hint: keep it for yourself (its your jewel you must cherish)... people dont and wont understand.

My question to you is how did you come in contact with the Maoshan sect ?

Can't relate to deities, but can relate to weird stuff noone can relate to. Its interesting how we seek company when things get really weird. Like now, my skull is being squashed by a silky but hard microfiber lampshade-like thing, that is also sifting through my flesh. Noone can say: OH, its THAT, yeah, I had that yesterday before breakfast. OH, Deities. Really? Another croissant?

At least you have a sifu to call.

Edited by de_paradise

...my skull is being squashed by a silky but hard microfiber lampshade-like thing, that is also sifting through my flesh. Noone can say: OH, its THAT, yeah, I had that yesterday before breakfast.

That, my friend, is a brain fuggler.

(Couldn't resist.)

Thank you all for your reply, comments and laughter! This all makes me less :unsure:

@ Song Yongdao:

You mentioned 'yuanfen' (destiny). Destiny also brought me here... I was told that I was looking for a mountain, not knowing I was standing on it... My Chinese is okay for talking about daily things, but sometimes my Sifu talks not even in riddles, but use very difficult Chinese. Especially when they talk about dynasties, mountains, sects or persons (who, to make it more confusing, have several alias'). Therefor, I do need you guys as my teacher to teach me to ask the right questions to find the right answers I seek, even when I don't know that I'm searching for it...you know? :huh:

@ Wudangspirit:

"Although I don't know the practices of your sect, I'm from the Wudang Longmen Neidan Pai Sect, I can relate with the feeling like your alone on this one. Enjoy that feeling because you are alone on this one internally. Your path is your path and you have to walk it alone however we have this great forum to share experiences with so share..."

We are both from the Tao Family and are guided by the same deities. So you can't imagine how happy I am to speak to somebody who is also guided and may have learned more than I have or sees things from another perspective. I guess your right: This is my Tao...

@ Minkus:

"Its good you dropped by here, the taobums is a very open and broadminded community. Still in general i have one hint: keep it for yourself (its your jewel you must cherish)... people dont and wont understand".

I just loooooooove you for saying this...

My question to you is how did you come in contact with the Maoshan sect ?

Maybe I shouldn't put it down for everybody to see (as mentioned above). If you want I'll tell you though... -_-

@ De_Paradise:

You made an serious topic open for discussion! Props. Eventhough I can call my Sifu anytime, I do think there are some great 'Sifus' right here at Tao Bums...

@ Lin Ai Wei:

I thought I was posesed or was losing my mind, since it was all so strange and new to me. I was not in touch with my Chinese roots and heritage untill 3 years ago. Tao was a big question mark to me since 4 months ago. My Sifu guided me from the start, but I had to return to home in Europe. New things happened here and since I was already on the path, before I started to learn about Tao, it got me all confused. Isn't confusion the big 'nono' of Tao? :lol:

My Sifu reassured me everything was 'normal' and very happy to see me progress. Since it's so 'normal' I thought maybe there are more 'croissants' like me? That's all...

Edited by Mao Shan