Goku76

Falun Dafa/Gong anyone practice?

3 hours ago, Dalmat said:

Hm, to be honest, after some Li's claims, about the race, homosexuality and others (what was on first reading), I decided not to folow the dogma, just the movements. I only stood by the Zhen, Shen, Ren rule... Even that made me a better person. I avoid lying as much as possible ( I write, so I can't dodge lying or twisting the truth), I quit with fish diving what is a big sacrifice for me, I became more tolerant... and all that thanks to FG. 

Things what were bothering me are that karma talk: speeding wheel of karma, attracting bad energy by not holding to the rules and so on. I saw that the practice is giving results, but with to many questions and doubts. So, at the end I quit.

Yeah, kinda similar stuff happened to me. I tried it for few days and was into it as it really seemed to have almost immediate effect. But then read more of the stuff and that was too mind boggling and in the end I have decided not to do practices propagated by somebody most probably crazy. Not to mention my boyfriend would be so angry if it cured my homosexuality. :D And that sucks because he bakes so well...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i Think that there exist  practices very similar to Falun gong George Xu has a DVD callled Wu wei that have similar movements, but are not falun gong!

8 hours ago, moreira Filho said:

i Think that there exist  practices very similar to Falun gong George Xu has a DVD callled Wu wei that have similar movements, but are not falun gong!

I've checked Wu Wei, and didn't find similarities. Maybe I've watched a wrong video.

At first contact with FG I just know that FG is a kind of compilation. So I tried to find the sources. 

The most similar form was Jade Body QG, it has also  good effects on my body/mind, but energetically not so good as FG.  But Jade Body did a great thing to my spine ( i have a spine injury since 1993, don't feel a thin layer of my tight, after few weeks I start to feel it).

The problem with Jade Body was that I had only a book, on English, what was not enough, and all videos where more "Funny home Video" then a learning material. So I've quit with that.

6 hours ago, Dalmat said:

I've checked Wu Wei, and didn't find similarities. Maybe I've watched a wrong video.

At first contact with FG I just know that FG is a kind of compilation. So I tried to find the sources. 

The most similar form was Jade Body QG, it has also  good effects on my body/mind, but energetically not so good as FG.  But Jade Body did a great thing to my spine ( i have a spine injury since 1993, don't feel a thin layer of my tight, after few weeks I start to feel it).

The problem with Jade Body was that I had only a book, on English, what was not enough, and all videos where more "Funny home Video" then a learning material. So I've quit with that.

Hi. this is the video link in youtube.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dalmat said:

What is the name of the book that explain jade body qigong?

17 hours ago, moreira Filho said:

What is the name of the book that explain jade body qigong?

Can not find it, but I think just "Jade Body QG".

I have it on the second comp in PDF. If you want, I can send it to you.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:38 AM, SirPalomides said:

The wisdom of Li Hongzhi:

TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

TIME: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

TIME: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

TIME: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

TIME: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

TIME: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

TIME: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

TIME: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.,

The game Palomides is trying to play here is extraordinarily hypocritical.

The thrust of his reasoning for posting the above quote is as follows: 

Because Li Hongzhi and his followers have bizarre-sounding religious beliefs stemming from fantastic-sounding visions their founder claims to have, they can be laughed off as kooks. Therefore, any accusations about CCP brutality made by the Falun Gong or their affiliated organizations should be written off as false. Furthermore, anybody who believes what the Falun Gong says about the CCP should be seen as themselves buying into Falun Gong's religious beliefs about aliens, heavenly realms, and so forth. 

The hypocrisy in the logic being served to us by Palomides is too rich.

He posts the above quotes as though he is a man for whom believing fantastic stories is tantamount to being a fool,

And yet he has here publicly declared that he, not long ago, strongly considered becoming a monk in a religion populated by people who believe that some ancient Israeli tradesman who got nailed to a wooden cross was actually the Old Testament God in the flesh. Following his dabbling in the cult of people who belief that the guy on the crucifix is a deity, he developed a strong interest in magical, anthropomorphic, able-to-turn-invisible-or-shape-shift, immortal fox spirits. 

Let's add this up:

Apparently, Li Hongzhi, et al, believing in aliens demonstrates such unforgivable stupidity that anything they say is automatically disqualified... and yet somehow people who instead of aliens believe in heavenly avatars nailed to crosses and talking fox genies are, you know... sane and believable.

Right. Can you say,

Hypppooocccrrriiiittttttte?

As far as I am concerned, Falun Gong certainly has an agenda. They have never in 25 years made any bones about it: they would like to see the CCP be replaced in China. After they started to be brutally oppressed following their peaceful protests in the 1990s, their distaste for the communist party understandably only grew.

Now, even if you don't believe that Falun Gong members' organs have been sold to wealthy/connected PRC citizens and foreign medical tourists, it is undeniable that Falun Gong was brutally cracked down on and its members continue to be stripped of basic, universal human and civil rights (rights which Palomides, fox sprite and Jesus enthusiast, clearly himself enjoys as he partakes of freedom of speech and freedom of religion on www.thedaobums.com), including: the right to assembly, freedom of religious choice, freedom of speech, and the right to a fair trial in a balanced court of law without cruel and unusual punishment, indefinite detention, detention without charge, and so forth. 

Given that the oppression of Falun Gong (not to mention countless other qigong-centric organizations that were popular in the 1990s) is undeniable, why should we expect their members not to have an anti-CCP agenda? Would any of you not have an agenda against a brutal totalitarian regime that imprisons and tortures thousands of your coreligionists?

Given that we can safely assume that, yes, Falun Gong and its mouthpieces have an agenda, should we take their statements with a grain (or perhaps many large grains) of salt? I would say, yes, absolutely. Their opposition to the CCP is clearly so strident that they are willing to make use of opportunities for leverage that I, personally, would avoid--specifically, I am speaking about throwing full-throated, millenarian-themed support behind Donald Trump. The opportunistic or deluded (I am not sure which it is) embrace of Donald Trump by the Epoch Times is a move that forces us to add grains of salt to our appraisal of any statements they make about the CCP. But by no means can we take the extreme position Palomides does here, which I summarize as:

-Writing off Falun Gong because they have strange religious beliefs (again, they are no stranger than those that are his own or which he tolerates from other groups that he has no political aversion to).

-Writing off Falun Gong because they see an opportunity in Donald Trump (again, it is in supreme distaste for any group to lend support to Donald Trump, and yet if we dispassionately ask what kind of strategy Falun Gong may be embracing, it is easy to imagine that they do not actually mean exactly what they say about him).

For better or for worse, it is a fact of Planet Earth that successful religious organizations tend to be very capable of accumulating vast monetary wealth. It is also a fact that running a newspaper is an extremely expensive endeavor. Falun Gong's bitter, tragic ravaging at the hands of the CCP in China leave it with a huge axe to grind against the communist party--a bigger axe to grind than almost anybody right now, except perhaps the Uighurs and Tibetans. Given that they are a religion with a lot of money and a score to settle, it is quite understandable that they would found a newspaper in order to air grievances against the CCP as well as push for its replacement. I do not suggest believing every word they publish, but I am not wont to write them off simply because they have a weird cosmology and the ability to stomach Trump. Returning to the question of how much money is required to run a newspaper, if not for a filthy rich religion, who the fuck else has enough cash to pay reporters, editors, and so forth salaries while they dig into the hidden undersides of the CCP that no newspaper anywhere in the PRC is allowed to write about!?

Given that very few media organizations with large numbers of native-Chinese-speakers on staff are able to commit themselves to doing reporting that is not CCP-approved, I would go so far as say it behooves us to lend Falun Gong an ear, albeit not a wholly credulous one. After all, otherwise, what else do we have? Most of it is CCP propaganda, which must be wrong--I mean, the only person who buys it hook, line, and sinker here is Palomides. And that dude thinks the man on a cross is God and wants to learn to  talk to invisible magic foxes. 

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

That’s some pretty desperate reaching and ad hominem nonsense. Defending right-wing racist misogynist creeps like Falun Gong is just downright  gross and no amount of tu quoque is going to cover that shitty smell. If I start running my own cult with its own US- and Canadian- government funded media wing then my own kooky dabblings might be more relevant. Meanwhile here’s this article again debunking Falun Gong’s organ harvesting claims: https://thegrayzone.com/2019/09/30/reports-china-organ-harvesting-cult-falun-gong/

Also worth noting that Simon Denyer of the Washington Post is probably the only Western journalist to go to China to independently investigate Falun Gong’s organ harvesting claims and what he found did not support them: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/in-the-face-of-criticism-china-has-been-cleaning-up-its-organ-transplant-industry/2017/09/14/d689444e-e1a2-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html

8 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Meanwhile here’s this article again debunking Falun Gong’s organ harvesting claims: https://thegrayzone.com/2019/09/30/reports-china-organ-harvesting-cult-falun-gong/

Hm. I just read that, and didn't see it as "debunking" anything. Its reasoning goes like: "Lots of organizations and people connected to the investigation of organ harvesting have Falun Gong ties" -- yes, obviously. The CCP excels at censorship, suppression, influence, and misinformation - it's not surprising that Falun Gong participants would want to (and need to) lead the charge in investigations. 

At least one forum member has personal connections to people who were directly imprisoned. In my mind, without a doubt, persecution of Falun Gong is happening, the scale at which we'll likely never know. The fact that it's happening at ALL is utterly inexcusable. 

Do I think it's the worst human rights violations in history? No, not likely.

Does that matter? No.

Does Falun Gong have cult-like tendencies and recent gross political associations with Trump? Absolutely.

Does the CCP have some redeeming qualities and benefits to Chinese society? Sure, maybe. 

...but does any of that change or justify the horror of the CCP's behavior? NOPE, not one iota. 

This whole CCP-apologist reasoning to me seems akin to doubting a victim's alleged account of abuse at the hands of a rich, influential attacker because:

a) the victim (FLG) seems highly disturbed, 

b ) the attacker (CCP) denies it

All the while, c) the attacker (CCP) has a horrible track record of abuse

Why the heck would you not trust the victim, enough to at least listen to them? Why the heck would not want to investigate this and get to the bottom? And given c), why would you trust anything the attacker said in defense? It you did, I'd have to question your motives, or reasoning....

------------

Anywho, back to cultivation. FLG is an absolutely excellent qigong set -- people who suggest it's not much and or  "copied from other stuff" perhaps haven't really practiced it before. It's still one of my favorite sets, though I haven't practiced it for years. I found there was a lot of truth in the teachings, bizarre-sounding at times or not, and, since moving on from it years ago, have seen them unfold in different ways throughout my path...

You can scan the forum for accounts of people who actually practiced and can attest to its benefits. Sifu Terry, who has decades internal arts experience / teaching, gave the following account

That said: Thank you for relating your experience with Falun Gung. I've had no direct experience practicing this Buddhist spiritual qigong. But years ago, around 1999 or 2000, when news of China's clamping down and persecution of Falun Gung practitioners made the news in the west, I viewed one clip of an advanced Falun Gung practitioner (could have been the founder) doing a seated meditation. And the second I saw his rotational hand movements (along his centerline, and backwards towards him [i.e., counter-clockwise as seen from his right side]), I felt the Falun Wheel turn within my own system and knew instantly that it was a very authentic and powerful spiritual path with very effective Yogas. (Unfortunately, the Falun Gung movement drew strong repression from the Chinese government because they were able to stage massive demonstrations by 10,000 people in an instant.) But thank you for mentioning Falun Gung because I want to add that to my answer to your question: authentic Falun Gung properly taught by instructors in that sect is every bit as powerful and spiritually uplighting a spiritual path as any that I have come across.

Edited by nyerstudent
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, nyerstudent said:

Hm. I just read that, and didn't see it as "debunking" anything. Its reasoning goes like: "Lots of organizations and people connected to the investigation of organ harvesting have Falun Gong ties" -- yes, obviously. The CCP excels at censorship, suppression, influence, and misinformation - it's not surprising that Falun Gong participants would want to (and need to) lead the charge in investigations. 

At least one forum member has personal connections to people who were directly imprisoned. In my mind, without a doubt, persecution of Falun Gong is happening, the scale at which we'll likely never know. The fact that it's happening at ALL is utterly inexcusable. 

Does that matter? No.

Does Falun Gong have cult-like tendencies and recent gross political associations with Trump? Absolutely.

Does the CCP have some redeeming qualities and benefits to Chinese society? Sure, maybe. 

...but does any of that change or justify the horror of the CCP's behavior? NOPE, not one iota. 

This whole CCP-apologist reasoning to me seems akin to doubting a victim's alleged account of abuse at the hands of a rich, influential attacker because:

Why the heck would you not trust the victim, enough to at least listen to them? Why the heck would not want to investigate this and get to the bottom? And given c), why would you trust anything the attacker said in defense? It you did, I'd have to question your motives, or reasoning....

The “victim” in this case in a wealthy organization with backing from the most powerful, wealthy state on the planet with a well-documented record of conducting misinformation and sabotage campaigns against anyone who challenges it, while itself unleashing continuous acts of shocking brutality and oppression across the globe. So no, I’m not going to believe this “victim” anymore than I would believe the Iranian MeK cultists, the rich white Cubans in Miami moaning about Castro, or Hutu genocidaires whining about Kagame. World’s smallest violin for these imperialist tools. So while “ in your mind” something is without a doubt happening rational people will need firmer evidence than the claims of a deranged right wing cult. 

Also worth noting that of thousands of qigong groups in China, it was Li Hongzhi’s decision to make his group a target by taking an openly confrontational stance against the government. He was somehow hoping to intimidate the authorities in some ill-conceived power grab, it didn’t work out, commence violins. He put his followers at risk, of course, while he’s got a cushy compound in New York. Scumbag.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

The “victim” in this case in a wealthy organization with backing from the most powerful, wealthy state on the planet with a well-documented record of conducting misinformation and sabotage campaigns against anyone who challenges it, while itself unleashing continuous acts of shocking brutality and oppression across the globe. So no, I’m not going to believe this “victim” anymore than I would believe the Iranian MeK cultists, the rich white Cubans in Miami moaning about Castro, or Hutu genocidaires whining about Kagame. World’s smallest violin for these imperialist tools. So while “ in your mind” something is without a doubt happening rational people will need firmer evidence than the claims of a deranged right wing cult. 

Meanwhile, Palomides will work for free for the second wealthiest and most powerful state on the planet! Way to go to bat for the underdog, big boy! Hey--where's C T to give you your "like"? You're needed over here @C T

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Also worth noting that of thousands of qigong groups in China, it was Li Hongzhi’s decision to make his group a target by taking an openly confrontational stance against the government. He was somehow hoping to intimidate the authorities in some ill-conceived power grab, it didn’t work out, commence violins. He put his followers at risk, of course, while he’s got a cushy compound in New York. Scumbag.

Yeah! Serves people right if the CCP imprisons and tortures them by the thousands for staging peaceful protests in the 1990s against a regime that less than 10 years prior rolled tanks through Tiananmen and killed several thousand college students!

Serves.

Them.

Right!

By the way--just in case you get it twisted, of course, no Falun Gong members were ever arrested or tortured and June 4, 1989 was just a normal day, nothing happened, other than typical CCP greatness, because that's what happens every day!

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Meanwhile, Palomides will work for free for the second wealthiest and most powerful state on the planet! Way to go to bat for the underdog, big boy! Hey--where's C T to give you your "like"? You're needed over here @C T

Soon to be the wealthiest and most powerful, and without invading or bombing half the planet. You love to see it.

4747BF23-AA17-4CD0-9A82-55C08152C3AD.jpeg

CBFADFC2-3B2F-4342-8E0D-3A4809F7E807.jpeg

Edited by SirPalomides

I am glad to see a few new and old faces popping up here to speak up in the face of the deeply disturbing trend of constant pro-CCP drum beating that has been going on here for the last couple of weeks. 

27 minutes ago, nyerstudent said:

Exactly.

And if you read the Washington Post article Palomides posted above, you in fact see that the reporter makes no denials of the fact that the regime was regularly harvesting the organs of executed prisoners, Falun Gong or otherwise. According to that article, the attempt at reforming this travesty did not even begin until 2007. By the Falun Gong had already been suffering terrible oppression for an entire decade. The reforms took ten years to reach, supposedly, some sort of conclusion, during which time how many prisoners' organs would still have been harvested? And should we really believe that there are not still "loopholes?" Very, very few people who live in and/or closely study the PRC (I include Chinese people in that statement) tend to take government statistics seriously. I don't know why we would start now. 

But, but, but,

As a thought game, supposing that not Falun Gong member's organ was ever harvested and sold, does that not make the wholesale oppression of this religious/qigong group a gigantic crime against humanity!? I am amazed that Palomides cannot wrap his mind around this question.

Well said!

Does that matter? No.

All well said!

I heartily second your comments. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Soon to be the wealthiest and most powerful, and without invading or bombing half the planet. You love to see it.

CBFADFC2-3B2F-4342-8E0D-3A4809F7E807.jpeg

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Why the fuck do you take pride in a murderous regime that views human and civil rights as a form of decadence gaining in power and influence? 

Why the fuck do you think that mass imprisonment, mass slaughter, and mass torturing of their own citizens + Tibetans is somehow an improvement over the US hegemony?

Why do you lack the extremely basic facilities for nuance you would need to understand that one can wish for the United States' brutality to go away without becoming a fanatical cheerleader for another, equally-but-differently-violent empire?

Why the fuck do you take pride in offending people here with your CCP propaganda?

You're fucking sick in the head, kid. I see you no differently than I would see some pro-Klan or pro-Nazi webwarrior on Stormfront.org. 

Go fucking look in the mirror. 

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1

Look, I’ve got a big ego so I love the attention you’re giving me, but maybe derailing a thread about Falun Gong to geek out on your personal hobbies is kind of selfish. You could start a thread called something like “Weird and fucked up shit about Sir Palomides”. on second thought NO PLEASE DONT DO THAt

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Gray Zone articles tend to read like they were written by a halfwit or quarterwit Noam Chomsky. Noam Chomsky is brilliant for many reasons, and one basic reflection of his brilliance is his ability to wrap his mind around huge amounts of seemingly contradictory pieces of information, and then paint a coherent picture. This is why Noam Chomsky can clearly see that US hegemony is violent and brutal and responsible for a massive amount of human suffering, but he can also see the many positive sides of the American experiment, and clearly (and often, and vocally) point to the fact that a world hegemony run by the CCP would be extremely dangerous for humanity.

The Gray Zone writers, unfortunately, only get the part about US hegemony being "bad," and therefore end up writing poorly-disguised apologist pieces that toe the line of various unsavory characters around the world. An excellent analysis of The Gray Zone's poor journalism can be seen here

At the end of the day, it might be worthwhile to read the above piece to learn more about the ways in which Falun Gong plays with the media and, indeed, issues its own propaganda. It might even be worthwhile, on the basis of that Gray Zone article and others, wondering whether they have not greatly exaggerated or even fabricated the organ harvesting allegations (although, as the Washington Post article directly below that Palomides shared states clearly: the Chinese government has long been harvesting organs from executed prisoners, so... Well, people can make up their minds about whether or not this happening to Falun Gong, too, or "just" other prisoners). 

Even so, as nyerstudent pointed out above, even if we totally disregard all of the Falun Gong organ harvesting allegations as 100% false, we cannot discount the well-documented fact of brutal, systematic oppression of Falun Gong--not to mention countless other groups in China, ranging from the Tibetans and Uighurs to dissidents of Han ethnicity to human rights lawyers to journalists, and so on and on and on, on terrible, bloody list.

9 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Also worth noting that Simon Denyer of the Washington Post is probably the only Western journalist to go to China to independently investigate Falun Gong’s organ harvesting claims and what he found did not support them: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/in-the-face-of-criticism-china-has-been-cleaning-up-its-organ-transplant-industry/2017/09/14/d689444e-e1a2-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html

People should definitely click the link to this Washington Post article. It confirms repeatedly that the PRC government in fact does have a longstanding practice (possibly recently reformed) of harvesting organs from executed prisoners. 

Yes, the end of the article does call Falun Gong claims into question.

But it does not paint the rosy picture of a non-violent, loving, "better than America" CCP-led China that Palomides has been obsessively hawking here for weeks. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Look, I’ve got a big ego so I love the attention you’re giving me, but maybe derailing a thread about Falun Gong to geek out on your personal hobbies is kind of selfish. You could start a thread called something like “Weird and fucked up shit about Sir Palomides”. on second thought NO PLEASE DONT DO THAt

You post a sick picture.

You get called on it.

You accuse me of derailing the thread.

The saddest thing of all is that you think this is all about you kid. Really, you're not shit to me. I coming at you because you happen to be the person here who is acting like a CCP lackey. If it was anybody else (or if it was somebody hammering on about the greatness of Nazi Germany) I would be doing the exact same thing. 

Stop acting like a sick troll. You're in another thread talking about Gnostic Christianity, yet elsewhere you're going on about Buddhism, and you post that picture up there?

Something is wrong in your heart, and you are sorely lacking in 德.

• Haha 1

You did not read the article I posted, or you would realize it is a reaction to the link you just posted.

You are a lazy hack posing as an intellectual. A eunuch of the mind looking for an emperor to kneel before.

Go to a shrink. 

• Haha 1

Of course I’m not reading your links man, I barely read 40% of your own interminable rants. Bo-ho-ring!  It’s funny you bring up Chomsky though, he gets called stuff like “Khmer Rouge apologist,” “Viet Cong apologist,” “self-hating Jew” etc all the time by the kind of neocon hacks you love.

22 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

It’s funny you bring up Chomsky though, he gets called stuff like “Khmer Rouge apologist,” “Viet Cong apologist,” “self-hating Jew” etc all the time by the kind of neocon hacks you love.

I suppose writing lists like that is easier than thinking. 

And I suppose tacking your sense of self onto the side of the CCP is easier than feeling lost in the universe. 

After failing to grasp Christianity, Daoism, magic fox religion, and Buddhism...

You have found your true faith. 

Emperor Xi 萬歲,萬萬歲

Hallelujah, by and by.