Goku76

Falun Dafa/Gong anyone practice?

24 minutes ago, Dalmat said:

I think that "scumbag" is a little to harsh word, but, at the same time he gave organisation's money to a politician. What a kind of teacher, or what is he calling him self, does that?

When people are being persecuted and killed, it's hard to judge whatever self defense actions they take.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I don't really know anything about Finland. I've just heard places like Finland and Sweden are some of the easiest places to take a girl off her bf cuz the men are very passive and shy there, so women will always leave the bf if a more confident guy knows how to be really smooth with her. Now its debatable if that's moral or not, depends if you belief men shouldn't have their feelings hurt, or if women deserve to be with the most attractive man they can have to feel happy and liberated and not oppressed.

Yeah, there's enough of shallow, gullible people out there who'd fall for anything that comes along with a fiddle in one hand and a well-worn hat in the other. They always have a tale or two to tell, don't they? lol

Edited by C T

Oh no, guys with that skill exist, I've seen them do it. I've seen them do it with guys from pretty dominant cultures and even in places like Vegas where the guys are high value and attractive, and they can still steal girls from them. Just supposedly Finland and Sweden are extra easy to steal.

I've taken girls from guys before, but they were just guys hitting on the girl not longterm bfs. I've also dated girls, let them go, then when they start dating a new guy I took them back. My friend pulled a girl by convincing her that her bf, who was kind of our friend but not a close friend, was secretly gay, after we got her away from him at an afterparty when he had already gone home, and I as a friend one hundred percent backed him and said it was 100 percent true. He said it so perfectly, like as if he really didnt wanna tell her but also felt he should, like he was torn, to the point she was insisting he tell her, so he reluctantly told her "You really don't know?...well........he's...he's gay...he has sex with men, he's always been gay." Like he wasn't sure if she knew or not. It was beautifully executed. It's not for me to judge the morality of what he was doing, but I am always a loyal wingman.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Haha 1

On 31/03/2020 at 3:08 PM, Goku76 said:

Does anybody practice Falun Dafa, and if so I would like to hear your experiences on it, opinions, and if some other form you practice is comparable or better. :) 

So, now when we have analysed situation with CHP, Trump and Norway girls, let's go back to the theme. 

Yes I did it. First time in the mid 90's. Right after i hit a wall while learning Tantra I was astonished!   The feeling of energy through my body, especially on palate and chin. I quit after half a year: I was still in army and my schedule have changed, so it was hard to continue. I tried in 2002 again, but didn't last long: I missed my pranayama, and i have found a jade body Qi Gong, what was great for my back pain. Last time - this winter. The rush of energy wasn't there, there was no significant health improvement, so I moved to Fragrant Qi Gong.

So, I have to say - Falun Gong is a good practise, but I didn't like lotta things in master Li's books. The movement acts like a cult, and you can feel it through the texts. My advise is: do it but don't take the teachings to seriously. 

Sorry for my English, I did the best I could.

Why would anyone want to adopt practices given by someone as shady as this Li fellow? You're just going to suck up the guy's bad karma by doing his gong, no matter how effective it is. You might not see or feel it now because it seeps into your subtle body and lies dormant there until some condition comes together and cause them to ripen. I wouldn't go near this practice at all. There are far better practices available, given by virtuous teachers who would put Li & his dangerous gong to sleep.

• Like 3

This is probably the most unique part of Falun Gong that differentiates it  most from other practices. It's not just energy circulation through the meridians, but transforms the whole being of the person

https://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lecture1.html#7

Ours is a genuine cultivation practice of both mind and body. The gong that we cultivate is stored in every cell of the body, and the gong of high-energy matter is even stored in the original minuscule particles of matter at an extremely microscopic level. As your gong potency becomes greater, the density and power of gong will also increase. Such high-energy matter has intelligence. Because it is stored in each cell of the human body all the way to the origin of life, it will gradually become the same form as the cells in your body, assuming the same molecular combinations and form of nuclei. Its essence has changed, however, for this body is no longer composed of original physical cells. Won’t you be beyond the Five Elements? Of course, your cultivation practice is not over yet, and you still need to practice cultivation among everyday people. Therefore, on the surface you still appear to be an ordinary person. The only difference is that you look younger than those of your age. Certainly, the bad things in your body, including illnesses, must be removed first, but we do not treat illness here. We are purifying your body, and the term is not "healing illness," either. We just call it "purifying the body," and we clean out the bodies of true practitioners.

Edited by Immortal4life

Falun Gong is as buddhist as I am Jewish, just being cut in the right places does not make it a kosher dharma. If falun gong is influence by buddhism then it was buddhism light and it was microdosed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's what I found when I looked onto it it. We can just on this thread most people are confused about the difference. I dont really know buddhism, so I was confused at first too.

It seems that what Falun Gong teaches is the Universal Law, or Law of the Universe, Universal Laws, or Great Law, etc.

https://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lecture1.html

The most fundamental characteristic of this universe, Zhen-Shan-Ren, is the highest manifestation of the Buddha Fa. It is the most fundamental Buddha Fa. The Buddha Fa manifests different forms at different levels and assumes different guiding roles at different levels. The lower the level, the more complex. This characteristic, Zhen-Shan-Ren, is in the microscopic particles of air, rock, wood, soil, iron and steel, the human body, as well as in all matter. In ancient times it was said that the Five Elements15  constitute all things and matter in the universe; they also carry this characteristic, Zhen-Shan-Ren. A practitioner can only understand the specific manifestation of the Buddha Fa at the level that his or her cultivation has reached, which is his or her cultivation Fruit Status16 and level. Broadly speaking, the Fa is very immense. From the perspective of the very highest level, it is very simple, for the Fa resembles a pyramid in form. At the highest point, it can be summarized in three words: Zhen, Shan, Ren. 

Full system 

https://youtu.be/utOFpj33TGQ

Edited by Immortal4life

And then what Buddhism is, is explained

The Dharma in Buddhism is only a tiny part of the Buddha Fa. There are still many kinds of great high-level Fa. Different levels also have different Fa. Sakyamuni said that there were eighty-four thousand cultivation ways. The Buddhist religion includes only a few cultivation ways. It only has Tiantai, Huayan, Zen Buddhism, Pure Land, Tantrism, etc. They do not even account for a small number! Therefore, Buddhism cannot represent the entire Buddha Fa, and it is only a tiny part of the Buddha Fa. Our Falun Dafa is also one of the eighty-four thousand cultivation ways in the Buddha School, and it has nothing to do with the original Buddhism or Buddhism in the Dharma-ending Period; neither is it related to modern religions.

Buddhism was founded by Sakyamuni in ancient India twenty-five hundred years ago. When Sakyamuni reached the state of Unlocking Gong and became enlightened, he recalled what he had cultivated previously and made it public to save people. No matter how many thousands of volumes of scriptures have come out of that school, it actually consists of only three words. The characteristics of this school are: "precept, samadhi,1  wisdom." Precepts are for giving up all everyday people’s desires and forcing you to abandon the pursuit of self-interest, cutting off everything that is secular, and so on. In this way, one’s mind will be empty without thought of anything, and it can become tranquil. They complement each other. Upon being able to achieve tranquility, one can sit in meditation for actual cultivation and rely on trance to make progress in cultivation. This is the part of genuine cultivation practice in that school. It does not care for exercises, and neither does it change one’s benti.2  A person only cultivates that gong which determines the height of his level. Therefore, he only cultivates his xinxing. He does not cultivate his body, so he does not care for the transformation of gong. Meanwhile, through meditation he strengthens his ability for staying in trance, and sits in meditation to suffer and eliminate karma. "Wisdom" refers to that one becomes enlightened with great wisdom, and one can see the truth of the universe as well as the truth of different dimensions in the universe. All the divine powers emerge. The awakening to wisdom and enlightenment is also called the Unlocking of Gong.

When Sakyamuni founded this cultivation way, there were eight religions prevailing in India at the same time. There was a deeply-rooted religion called Brahmanism. Throughout his lifetime, Sakyamuni battled ideologically with other religions. Because what Sakyamuni taught was a righteous way, the Buddhist Dharma that he taught became more and more popular in the course of teaching while other religions increasingly weakened. Even the deeply-rooted Brahmanism was on the brink of extinction. After Sakyamuni’s nirvana,3  however, other religions, especially Brahmanism, regained popularity. Yet what situation emerged in Buddhism? Some monks reached the state of Unlocking Gong and became enlightened at different levels, but their levels of enlightenment were quite low. Sakyamuni reached the level of Tathagata, but a lot of monks did not reach this level.

The Buddha Fa has different manifestations at different levels. However, the higher the level, the closer it is to the truth. The lower the level, the further away from the truth. Those monks reached the state of Unlocking Gong and became enlightened at low levels. To interpret what Sakyamuni said, they used the manifestation of the universe that they saw at their levels and the situations and principles that they understood. That is, some monks interpreted Sakyamuni’s Dharma one way or another. Instead of using Sakyamuni’s original words, some monks also preached what they understood as Sakyamuni’s words; this made the Buddhist Dharma distorted beyond recognition, and it was no longer the Dharma taught by Sakyamuni. In the end, this caused the Buddhist Dharma to disappear in India. This is a serious lesson in history. So later on, India no longer had Buddhism. Prior to its disappearance, Buddhism went through many reforms. It eventually incorporated something from Brahmanism and became the present-day Indian religion called Hinduism. It no longer worships any Buddha. It worships something else, and does not believe in Sakyamuni. This is the situation.

During its development, Buddhism underwent several relatively major reforms. One took place shortly after Sakyamuni passed away. Some people founded Mahayana4  based on the high-level principles Sakyamuni taught. They believed that the Dharma Sakyamuni taught publicly was intended for everyday people’s self-salvation and the attainment of Arhatship. That Dharma did not offer salvation to all beings and was therefore called Hinayana.5  Monks in Southeast Asia continue to follow the original cultivation way of Sakyamuni’s time. In China, we call it the "Small Vehicle" Buddhism. Of course, they do not think so themselves. They believe that they have inherited Sakyamuni’s original tradition. It is indeed so, as they have basically inherited the cultivation way of Sakyamuni’s time.

After this reformed Mahayana was introduced to China, it took root in our country and became the present-day Buddhism taught in China. Actually, it has assumed a completely different look from Buddhism in Sakyamuni’s time. Everything has changed, from the attire to the entire enlightening state and the entire course of cultivation practice. In original Buddhism, only Sakyamuni was worshipped as its founder. Now, however, Buddhism has many Buddhas and great Bodhisattvas. In addition, faith is now dedicated to many Buddhas. Many Tathagatas are worshipped, and Buddhism has become a religion that worships many Buddhas, including Buddha Amitabha, Medicine Buddha, the Great Sun Tathagata, etc. There are many great Bodhisattvas as well. In this way, all of Buddhism has become totally different from what Sakyamuni founded in his time.

During this time period, another reform took place when Bodhisattva Nagarjuna taught a secret cultivation practice. It came from India and was introduced to China through Afghanistan and, later, Xinjiang.6  It happened in the Tang Dynasty,7  so it was called Tang Tantrism. Due to the influence of Confucianism, China’s moral values were different from those of other nationalities in general. This secret practice contained double cultivation of a man and a woman, and society could not accept it at that time. It was therefore wiped out when Buddhism was suppressed during Huichang’s time in the Tang Dynasty, and so Tang Tantrism disappeared from China. Now, there is an Eastern Tantrism in Japan that came from China at that time; however, it did not undergo guanding.8  According to Tantrism, if one studies Tantrism without guanding, one is considered to be doing the same as stealing the Dharma, and one cannot be recognized as having been taught in person. Another cultivation way, introduced to Tibet from India and Nepal, was called "Tibetan Tantrism," and it has been passed down to this day. Basically, this is the situation in Buddhism. I have just summarized very briefly the course of its development and evolution. Over the course of Buddhism’s entire development, some practices surfaced such as Zen Buddhism founded by Boddhidarma, Pure Land Buddhism, and Huayan Buddhism. They were all founded upon some understanding of what Sakyamuni said at that time. All of these belong to the reformed Buddhism. There are over ten such cultivation ways in Buddhism, and all have assumed the form of religion. Therefore, they all belong to Buddhism.[\quote]

So it seems laid out pretty straight forwardly how Falun Gong is different from Buddhism, and Falun gong isn't Buddhism

8 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

I don't really know anything about Finland. I've just heard places like Finland and Sweden are some of the easiest places to take a girl off her bf cuz the men are very passive and shy there, so women will always leave the bf if a more confident guy knows how to be really smooth with her. Now its debatable if that's moral or not, depends if you belief men shouldn't have their feelings hurt, or if women deserve to be with the most attractive man they can have to feel happy and liberated and not oppressed.

As interesting and worthy of discussion as I find it, that "incel / pickup artist / misogynistic" culture tends to ferment right alongside "alt-right"  lines...

I don't come to this site to read such trash.  And I'm certainly not here to entertain it, which is all you and people like this want from their efforts.  

You might feel attacked, but I wish you the best on your journey.  

You're going on my ignore list (which if anyone hasn't used, I highly recommend!) for my own sake.  =)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, qofq said:

As interesting and worthy of discussion as I find it, that "incel / pickup artist / misogynistic" culture tends to ferment right alongside "alt-right"  lines...

I don't come to this site to read such trash.  And I'm certainly not here to entertain it, which is all you and people like this want from their efforts.  

You might feel attacked, but I wish you the best on your journey.  

You're going on my ignore list (which if anyone hasn't used, I highly recommend!) for my own sake.  =)

This is not true at all. But fake news sites try to make it out that way these days. If you look at all the original seduction pioneers they were very liberal Democrat type guys. Neil Struass is certainly no conservative.

If any seduction students have become sympathetic to right wing stuff, its because liberal fake news media attacked them unjustifiably first. It helps a lot of guys improve their life, get out of deep depression, helps them create relationships and make friends, it stops immense pain and loneliness, and is just a great thing for society overall.

The attacks on the seduction community, a very liberal community, in the early 2010s was one of the first examples of purely fake news with pure lies promoted as reality.

Edited by Immortal4life

Also when you look at the so called "incels", there are more Indian and Asians who are incel than other ethnicities. That's because in Tinder culture women don't  really swipe right on most Indians or Asians. I don't know why, maybe a subtle racism in that they see them as less dominant males, than black and white men. But in general Asians and Indians have a much harder time getting dates in online game. It's in general, best to do daygame and nightclub game if you're Asisn or Indian.

I know one young Indian girl I met from online game said her parents made her turn over her phone, and saw all the naked pics and messages she was sending to white guys who she was hooking up with. They were so mad, said her future husband will be so ashamed. She said said to me " I don vant to marry an Indian man! Dey are viiiirgins and insecure sexually!" So she was originally from India and was dreading being with an Indian man! It doesn't matter what culture women are from, they all want sexually confident and experienced men. 

On the other hand my Indian friend hooks up with white and Latina girls and they love him, claim he has "big dick energy " lol whatever that means. 

Edited by Immortal4life

6 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Also when you look at the so called "incels", there are more Indian and Asians who are incel than other ethnicities. That's because in Tinder culture women don't  really swipe right on most Indians or Asians. I don't know why, maybe a subtle racism in that they see them as lower status, less dominant makes, than black and white men. But in general Asians and Indians have a much harder time getting dates in online game. It's in general, best to do daygame and nightclub game if you're Asisn or Indian.

Man, you've brought up PUA life in a few places already; isn't it time to leave that in a dedicated thread on its own at least? Besides: it's already frowned upon in this site by Sean the owner, who classifies it under misogyny. 

I honestly don't care as it gives me a chuckle, but the rest of the forum might be reporting you already, so you might want to dial it back or stick to the topics. 

• Like 2

I didn't really bring it up, but I'm happy to talk about it if someone brings it up, or transition a conversation. Transitioning conversation topics is a good skill to have, you don't wanna just stick on one topic forever in an interaction or people will get bored. It's good to transition around and create open loops.

But yeah I don't have to talk about the community specifically. Can just talk about dating or women or tinder or nightlife in general as well. 

Edited by Immortal4life

5 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I didn't really bring it up, but I'm happy to talk about it if someone brings it up, or transition a conversation. Transitioning conversation topics is a good skill to have, you don't wanna just stick on one topic forever in an interaction or people will get bored. It's good to transition around and create open loops.

But yeah I don't have to talk about the community specifically. Can just talk about dating or women or tinder or nightlife in general as well. 

Except transitioning is what leads to thread derailment--this is on falun dafa and falun gong, not PUA life or dating. A new thread would be appropriate at this point as people looking for this are interested in the OP as a general rule. 

Keep your dating, women, tinder, and nightlife stuff to a separate thread focused on that or reference only when necessary in practice rather than extending it too long. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

That was a really insightful post Vajra Fist.

When you become defined by fighting for a cause, it's hard to stay excited about it when you dont see any results moving towards achieving that cause for years and years.

If China were to somehow, someway, fall, perhaps we would see renewed growth and interest in Falun Gong.

If China were to fall the people there would be too preoccupied with the collapse of their society into a post-Soviet style hellworld of mafia goons and neoliberalism to give a shit about Li Hongzhi’s scamgong UFO cult.

Thankfully that won’t be happening any time soon.

The trajectory of Falun Gong is somewhat comparable to another cult, the Iranian Mojahedin-e-Khalq, a weird blend of Marxism and Shiism. Early in the Islamic revolution they actually had some support and a role in the new government; once they were pushed out, though, they got crazier and crazier. They sided with Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq war and made friends in the US and other western governments. At this point they are universally hated in Iran but some Western politicians still pretend they could be the core of a new Iranian government.

• Like 2

No, no, it appears Vajra fist deleted his post so you aren't aware of the context here, he was talking about Falun Gong growing outside China into a major worldwide religion.

To say it's "thankful" the communist party won't fall is a ludicrous thing to say though, it would it be a good thing for the world and all of Humanity. We all literally have our lives on hold right now because of their lies and treachery, the sooner the world is rid of them the better.

Also Iran are idiots too, not a good example to make your case lol. China and Iran, the two most backward incompetent, dangerous dictatorships out there.

Edited by Immortal4life

35 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

D9014869-6FA9-42F3-85D8-4B0CB78CB4AA.jpeg

5E243A6C-5010-425C-B5E2-DC332783E33F.jpeg

TIGGER_2590531b.jpg

Oh, bother....

duterte-xi-jin-ping.jpg

Oh, Roddy! I need a little love from another fascist pig like you!

xi-jinping-manila-visit-winnie-pooh-1120

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

No, no, it appears Vajra fist deleted his post so you aren't aware of the context here, he was talking about Falun Gong growing outside China into a major worldwide religion.

To say it's "thankful" the communist party won't fall is a ludicrous thing to say though, it would it be a good thing for the world and all of Humanity. We all literally have our lives on hold right now because of their lies and treachery, the sooner the world is rid of them the better.

Also Iran are idiots too, not a good example to make your case lol. China and Iran, the two most backward incompetent, dangerous dictatorships out there.

What's your story man? You ca not stick to the topic, you involve sex life in everything, and you tell shit like Iran are idiots, and Falun Gong will rise when the communist fall. 

You have consider some things, like: some nations are better functioning under dictators or in one party system; man can not generalise thing like "a whole nation are idiots" or "Indians don't no how to fuck, or they do but not like me".

And did you know that the whole Arabic world lived nice before American intervention? US administration to be correct,  for me America is Delta blues, Tom Waits, Nirvana, Elvis, Jerry Seinfeld, White Sands and Route 66. The people who intervened are just people with agenda and power to work the agenda out. 

And don't forget - Iran was civilisation loooong before the queen started colonising.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dalmat said:

What's your story man? You ca not stick to the topic, you involve sex life in everything, and you tell shit like Iran are idiots, and Falun Gong will rise when the communist fall. 

You have consider some things, like: some nations are better functioning under dictators or in one party system; man can not generalise thing like "a whole nation are idiots" or "Indians don't no how to fuck, or they do but not like me".

And did you know that the whole Arabic world lived nice before American intervention? US administration to be correct,  for me America is Delta blues, Tom Waits, Nirvana, Elvis, Jerry Seinfeld, White Sands and Route 66. The people who intervened are just people with agenda and power to work the agenda out. 

And don't forget - Iran was civilisation loooong before the queen started colonising.

And I just got accused by a veteran member in another thread of bullying this fellow lol

I don't suppose he saw that big pump gun your man's holding, acting all menacing and macho there in his pic.

• Like 1