Goku76

Falun Dafa/Gong anyone practice?

1 minute ago, Immortal4life said:

Oh fine I'll take the fox news and Trump out if those are the new rules

And Alex Jones also.

• Like 1

Didn't mean to hurt your guy's feelings😂 must be some rough times for guys who take that stuff super seriously

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Didn't mean to hurt your guy's feelings😂 must be some rough times for guys who take that stuff super seriously

I remember you posting in the Hillary thread which you called her a “hag” and are a Trump supporter. Misogyny is not cool at all!

I'm not even American, America has the most talented and entertaining politicians though in the world. They'd whoop any other politician in any other country in the debates, it would be a massacre. I dont support Trump or his policies or care about any of that. He is an extraordinarily talented speaker and won fair and square though. I don't care about or support right wing stuff, or Republican politics. Elections are exciting and more fun than the Stanley cup though.

But back to something more on the topic of this thread, Li Hongzhi would dominate Xi Jinping or any communist member in a fair and square contest on stage in front of the whole world. If he could be convinced to do it that is. I'd  pay good money for a ticket to that battle.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, ralis said:

I remember you posting in the Hillary thread which you called her a “hag” and are a Trump supporter. Misogyny is not cool at all!

Are you still mad about the '92 world series too?😂

What about the Rise of Skywalker?

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

This was quite eye opening. Li Hongzhi probably does have energetic and spiritual power that he radiates based on the reactions his students have in his presence. 

Says shit that sounds wacky, and morally preachy, but there's nothing really wrong with that. Lots of people believe all kinds of nutty things.

Edited by Immortal4life

8 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

Oh fine I'll take the fox news and Trump out if those are the new rules

The words I read are "...all committed right-wing members of the forum to leave."

Not "hush hush"

Bye Bye

Edited by qofq
  • Like 1

I'm not committed to right wing anything.  Politics are a skill of entertainment and a skill of charisma to me. It's like arguing over the Superbowl, it's just for fun.

But whatever 

Edited by Immortal4life

17 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

Here's Sasha from the Seduction community teaching Falun Gong, some hardcore zealous practitioners might not like it, but you know what? Too bad so sad, good for him!😂😂😂

He is doing it wrong.

6 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

I'm not committed to right wing anything.  Politics are a skill of entertainment and a skill of charisma to me. It's like arguing over the Superbowl, it's just for fun.

But whatever 

Don't worry, we totally believe you.

• Haha 1

I still think he's a cool guy🙂, it's just introductory, they're not gonna be transforming their energy down to every  cell in their being at first, if anyone wants to look further into it they can , and then get better instruction. He's an ok dude.

Falun gong is pretty cool at the end of the day. Just accept it and chill out. It's not political it's a spiritual practice, and transformation of the body.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I still think he's a cool guy🙂, it's just introductory, they're not gonna be transforming their energy down to every  cell in their being at first, if anyone wants to look further into it they can , and then get better instruction. He's an ok dude.

If this is adresed to me...

IT's not about coolness, it's about the real way, and he is giving the wrong directions. I don't know how, but he learned it wrong and now teaching it wrong. If someone has recorded and trys it at home he will just waste his time. And that is wrong and out of FG moral frame.

Just now, Immortal4life said:

Falun gong is pretty cool at the end of the day. Just accept it and chill out. It's not political it's a spiritual practice.

Which is why they spend millions on pro-Trump ads and teach that homosexuality and feminism are tools of Satan. It's all spiritual, you know?

10 minutes ago, Dalmat said:

If this is adresed to me...

IT's not about coolness, it's about the real way, and he is giving the wrong directions. I don't know how, but he learned it wrong and now teaching it wrong. If someone has recorded and trys it at home he will just waste his time. And that is wrong and out of FG moral frame.

Well that's your opinion, he's just leading it as an introduction, he takes time out of his seminar to show people who otherwise wouldn't have heard of it. He does tell people to look up better sources about it if they're interested to practice further. I like him.

Edited by Immortal4life

6 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Which is why they spend millions on pro-Trump ads and teach that homosexuality and feminism are tools of Satan. It's all spiritual, you know?

Individuals can do what they want with their money, there's no conspiracy. This isnt a union lobby, or death cult, just free people making free choices. I dont necessarily agree with their choices and you dont have to either. Don't politicize the practice though.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Just now, Immortal4life said:

Individuals can do what they want with their money, there's no conspiracy. This isnt a union lobby, just free people maki g free choices. Don't politicize the practice though.

We're not talking about individuals, we're talking about the Falun Gong cult and their media arms Epoch Times, Shen Yun, New Tang Dynasty. They get funding from the US and Canadian governments; they use their money to support Donald Trump and promote a homophobic, racist, misogynist agenda. Li Hongzhi is a scumbag and so is anyone who shills for him.

• Like 2

😂😂😂

All money is ultimately spent by individuals, and sometimes they make decisions about it we really dislike. I feel you man. It can suck. It can be frustrating. However, that's the price we pay for living in a free society.

Edited by Immortal4life

17 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

We're not talking about individuals, we're talking about the Falun Gong cult and their media arms Epoch Times, Shen Yun, New Tang Dynasty. They get funding from the US and Canadian governments; they use their money to support Donald Trump and promote a homophobic, racist, misogynist agenda. Li Hongzhi is a scumbag and so is anyone who shills for him.

I think that "scumbag" is a little to harsh word, but, at the same time he gave organisation's money to a politician. What a kind of teacher, or what is he calling him self, does that?

I don't really know anything about Finland. I've just heard places like Finland and Sweden are some of the easiest places to take a girl off her bf cuz the men are very passive and shy there, so women will always leave the bf if a more confident guy knows how to be really smooth with her. Now its debatable if that's moral or not, depends if you belief men shouldn't have their feelings hurt, or if women deserve to be with the most attractive man they can have to feel happy and liberated and not oppressed.

Edited by Immortal4life