GSmaster

TDB Infested by imbeciles. Beware.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

You dont know anything about Tarot. You are ignorant and clueless and you dont have siddhi.

 

I do have siddhi. End of story.

 

 

I bet €1,000 it isn't the end of your story.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not going to read lecture or open secrets on fundamental things about western magic here, but it is obvious that you have not trained or reached any stage of enlightenment and therefore had no access to internal circle teaching.

 

Thats why you dont have any abilities of a real magus, and all you are doing on this board is showcasing below average human IQ / Intelligence.

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

You dont know anything about Tarot. You are ignorant and clueless and you dont have siddhi.

 

I do have siddhi. End of story.


Your siddhi consists of ignoring people while simultaneously spending all day arguing with them. Even more impressive than bilocation! Teach us master

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirPalomides said:


Your siddhi consists of ignoring people while simultaneously spending all day arguing with them. Even more impressive than bilocation! Teach us master

 

Looks like its ignore siddhi is even more fucked than its Q&A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gatito said:

 

Looks like its ignore siddhi is even more fucked than its Q&A.

 

 

It's arguing siddhi's crap as well.

 

However, in its favour, its entertainment siddhi is slightly above average for this forum.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

 

I'm picking on you, you grumpy old fart. 

 

And gatito is quite successfully trolling you and maintaining his claim on your attention.

 

You've made yourself into an easy game, how stupid is that?

 

 

To be fair, @SirPalomides is at least as equally succesful in trolling it.

 

But then again, to be fair, it's an extraordinarily incompetent troll.

 

Edited by gatito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently gained the siddhi of not posting in threads like this.  Opps, fell off the wagon a little bit there.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

You are also clinically stupid, stop imagining things in your head blown out of proportion, for your own good.

 

That isn't possible for such an ugly soul.  You should add ugly people, like I did, to my list.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I'm picking on you, you grumpy old fart. 

 

You should learn to respect Elder people. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

 

48 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And gatito is quite successfully trolling you and maintaining his claim on your attention.

 

Only in your dumb head. Pissing his own pants and embrassing himself eternally on a public forum, is successful trolling?

 

 

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

You should learn to respect Elder people. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

 

 

Only in your dumb head. Pissing his own pants and embrassing himself eternally on a public forum, is successful trolling?

 

 

Your ignore siddhi's blown its fuse again.

 

rotfl.gif

 

Edited by gatito
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@gatito  walking with a big dildo in his ass fully naked into a public place with respectable people, stinking like a homeless bum soaked in urine

 

"Hey I am so succesful at catching attention, I am the best troll in this place". 

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

Hey I am so succesful at catching attention, I am the best troll in this place

 

 

Actually, as I've said, you're easy meat.

 

rotfl.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

to my list.


Where is your list?

 

10 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

for such an ugly soul

 

Empathy is amazing skill, you feel something about people, others may not believe your instant "judgement", but then they just keep showing their internal ugliness and pathetic attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Pissing his own pants and embrassing himself eternally on a public forum, is successful trolling?

 

 

You are still responding and reacting to his efforts, so yes he is presently successfully trolling you.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:


Where is your list?

 

 

Empathy is amazing skill, you feel something about people, others may not believe your instant "judgement", but then they just keep showing their internal ugliness and pathetic attitude.

 

515629375.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

hopefully I'm on everyone's ignore list,

but can't help thinking this kind of thread would be better in a PPD, then the New Comer corner. 

 

 

 

rubs mud on belly, does the hokey poke and turns self around-

SEAN, Sean, if you can hear me,  We Could use Some Moderation

(I sent an (digital) SOS to the world)

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thelerner said:

PPD

 

you should open my PPD

 

it had 50 troll posts in 5 mins by 2 morons

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thelerner said:

hopefully I'm on everyone's ignore list,

but can't help thinking this kind of thread would be better in a PPD, then the New Comer corner. 

 

 

 

rubs mud on belly, does the hokey poke and turns self around-

SEAN, Sean, if you can hear me,  We Could use Some Moderation

 

Better either Pitted or Off-Topic methinks.

 

Still, ATM the gates are sealed, so it's moot.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

 

you should open my PPD

 

it had 50 troll posts in 5 mins by 2 morons

 

 

We're not going to let this one escape, it's a funny little fish and you can treat it humanely like that (catch and release).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems more like this is catch, release, catch release, catchreleasecatchrelease... *stop trying to even catch...

then it jumps in the freaking boat catching itself...  *sigh*  release...

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Seems more like this is catch, release, catch release, catchreleasecatchrelease... *stop trying to even catch...

then it jumps in the freaking boat catching itself...  *sigh*  release...

 

 

Are you implying that I'm being a bit selfish here?

 

There does come a point where you have to throw them out so that others have a chance to play with them.

 

Should I just let it hide, so that someone else can find it and play with it if they want?

 

Edited by gatito
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gatito said:

 

Are you implying that I'm being a bit selfish here?

na... just that at this point, it's such low hanging fruit, you have to bend down to pick it up off the ground :D

 

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

 

There does come a point where you have to throw them out so that others have a chance to play with them.

 

Should I just let it hide, so that someone else can find it and play with it if they want?

 

true enough...

as sure as the sun rises though... it'll pass.

 

carry on mate.  i haven't seen a beatdown this thorough in a while.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silent thunder said:

na... just that at this point, it's such low hanging fruit, you have to bend down to pick it up off the ground :D

 

true enough...

as sure as the sun rises though... it'll pass.

 

carry on mate.  i haven't seen a beatdown this thorough in a while.

 

Sorry!

 

I'll stop now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, thelerner said:

hopefully I'm on everyone's ignore list,

but can't help thinking this kind of thread would be better in a PPD, then the New Comer corner. 

 

 

 

rubs mud on belly, does the hokey poke and turns self around-

SEAN, Sean, if you can hear me,  We Could use Some Moderation

(I sent an (digital) SOS to the world)

 

I don't know I am busting a gut!  I haven't laughed this hard in a week.  What makes it extra funny is: that the most arrogant of the bunch is the one who has no idea how much he is being played.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites