GSmaster

TDB Infested by imbeciles. Beware.

16 minutes ago, Apech said:

Sin tax.

Isn't that when a hooker charges $20 extra. 

16 minutes ago, thelerner said:

the voice of experience :)

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, thelerner said:

That would be BSMaster .

I already posted a pic of him in drag, at work .

:D

Remember 'Sin City' ?

Now I am kinda thinking  'Marv'  Vs  BSMaster    ...

mickey-rourke-Marv.jpg

Well, I’m new here and fairly imbecilic. 

But I must say, this kind of thing happens everywhere. 

Always someone being or pretending to be a troll. 

Very instructive. 

Thanks.

I think everyone has same rights and should be treated equally, imbecile or not. All those fights do not bring benefit to anyone and even harm reputation of this cool place and truly spiritual forum.

I am trying to find valuable information and all I see are streams of insults here... and not just from one or two people.. :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SongShuhang said:

I think everyone has same rights and should be treated equally, imbecile or not. All those fights do not bring benefit to anyone and even harm reputation of this cool place and truly spiritual forum.

I am trying to find valuable information and all I see are streams of insults here... and not just from one or two people.. :(

Your arrival here is concurrent with the arrival of a new admin, and the dynamics will likely change with someone actively at the helm again. 

In the meantime, if you have some idea of what you're looking for, you can use the search function and most likely find some older threads on the subject. Or start a new one of your own, and see who responds.

Welcome to the bums. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Your arrival here is concurrent with the arrival of a new admin, and the dynamics will likely change with someone actively at the helm again. 

In the meantime, if you have some idea of what you're looking for, you can use the search function and most likely find some older threads on the subject. Or start a new one of your own, and see who responds.

Welcome to the bums. 

I hope this place will change and all the trolls and evil people get banned by new admin!!

Reading through some threads, they are extremely dirty, you can almost feel bad from reading.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SongShuhang said:

I hope this place will change and all the trolls and evil people get banned by new admin!!

Reading through some threads, they are extremely dirty, you can almost feel bad from reading.

There may be a new admin, but there is always someone that decides he or she is above the rules here. The really crazy parts are hidden in the archive. Have fun!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SongShuhang said:

One thing to remember is that a lot of people's shadows and demons will come out, often related to the cathartic nature of meditating and cultivation. Some days, people are sagely, some days, we lose our cool and go over the top. 

And hey: guilty as charged. I can point to several people here I've had conflict with who have since become friends and people whom I currently have no interest in whom I simply keep cordial with by adopting the philosophy of driving in my own lane while letting them drive in theirs. 

What is essential to understand is that someone may have some very serious things going on, like PTSD, and they are not in their right minds when they post sometimes. There are also communication issues, language barriers, and culture. Add to that their self-certainty, then yes, you have a forum which is not meant to diagnose or prescribe anything, but people go here and we can't know these things, and oftentimes, the individual with a psychotic episode is unaware. 

Are they evil? No, not necessarily--the evil people are often the ones who seem nice but have an agenda, like this thread reveals about one member's astral sex cult.

Are they annoying? Of course they can be, especially the malicious ones who follow you around. 

People aren't evil so much as they're having a bad day or they're just being dumb, and you can let them drink laundry detergent or you can talk some sense into them, but that's all your call. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, ralis said:

There may be a new admin, but there is always someone that decides he or she is above the rules here. The really crazy parts are hidden in the archive. Have fun!

I actually find it pretty tame  here   .... compared to 'real life' .

Then again, I don't lead a very 'sheltered life' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1