GSmaster

TDB Infested by imbeciles. Beware.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Nungali said:

And now BSMaster who chastised me for a high post count , boasts  the above    :D

Dude. You just spam forum, half of your posts are empty, half just bickering around, they carry no thought, you have made atleast 50 posts about moms basement, 30 posts about world of warcarft, and 20 posts on bs generator, where is the sense in it?. You take one post and spread it into 5 just because you cannot make one solid thought.

The reason I am able to post alot, I am also putting deep thought into each post I make. My Consciousness / Mind runs on higher frequency (frequency = speed), I process information at a much faster rate, and use my deep knowledge to produce the most optimal response to the current situation. 

There is humor and trolling when it is needed, there is serious information where it is needed, it is all in perfect balance of Dao.

I give faceslaps, when people require those, and I provide useful knowledge when it is essentially needed for some.

Be happy as I have a tendency to delete my posts every few months / year. What you see now, people in 2 years who come here, won't be able to read.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Dude. You just spam forum, half of your posts are empty, half just bickering around, they carry no thought, you have made atleast 50 posts about moms basement, 30 posts about world of warcarft, and 20 posts on bs generator, where is the sense in it?. You take one post and spread it into 5 just because you cannot make one solid thought.

The reason I am able to post alot, I am also putting deep thought into each post I make. My Consciousness / Mind runs on higher frequency (frequency = speed), I process information at a much faster rate, and use my deep knowledge to produce the most optimal response to the current situation. 

There is humor and trolling when it is needed, there is serious information where it is needed, it is all in perfect balance of Dao.

I give faceslaps, when people require those, and I provide useful knowledge when it is essentially needed for some.

Be happy as I have a tendency to delete my posts every few months / year. What you see now, people in 2 years who come here, won't be able to read.

Seriously you are going to start throwing up rainbows. Do not forget to hide your light. 

TDB spies have discovered that there is no moderation, no guards, no army to protect itself from invasion. A battle to easily won like taking candy from a baby. Speaking of babies........

Do you know what to give a blind and deaf baby....cancer. Mom jokes seem to be highly looked down on here so baby jokes should be fine.

If anyone is offended they should be.

2 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

TDB spies have discovered that there is no moderation, no guards, no army to protect itself from invasion. A battle to easily won like taking candy from a baby.

So let's defend what we value by shitting in our own gardens, and pissing on everything.

Brilliant tactic! They won't know what to do, or even which piles of shit are their own! :lol:

And don't forget copious amounts of man juice to mark their women, and throw them into a tizzy at the defilement of their property!

Hi ho and cheerio, we'll win at all costs! Even if we make ourselves look as bad as, or worse than, the invaders. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Seriously you are going to start throwing up rainbows. Do not forget to hide your light. 

TDB spies have discovered that there is no moderation, no guards, no army to protect itself from invasion. A battle to easily won like taking candy from a baby. Speaking of babies........

Do you know what to give a blind and deaf baby....cancer. Mom jokes seem to be highly looked down on here so baby jokes should be fine.

If anyone is offended they should be.

Sith Lord WMJ  but too late now, I am into vedic tradition to spread peace and love

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

{PIJOP*)(&^R:J:IJ)(H(*$#@!

shakes fist to the skies..

walks away mumbling.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Nah, you re exaggerating it wasn't that many  , but I shall help  achieve your totals you claim by making reference to those things in every post I make responding to you , from now on.

You probably cannot realise, in your dim wittedness that I only do this in response to your posts .  Anyway ;

It must finally be starting to warm up, now winter is passed   in your  basement , while you play Word of Warcraft  and copy stuff off Seb Pierce's New Age Bullsit Generator  ?

The reason I am able to post alot, I am also putting deep thought into each post I make.

Ok then .   :)

( hey folks, imagine  what his posts would be like if he didnt put this' highest level of thought' he is capable of   into them  )

:D

My Consciousness / Mind runs on higher frequency (frequency = speed), I process information at a much faster rate, and use my deep knowledge to produce the most optimal response to the current situation. 

I see , like when you tell people tom go fap'   or 'you cant even meditate' .

:D

There is humor and trolling when it is needed, there is serious information  ( that I copy and paste from New Age Bullshit Generator ) where it is needed, it is all in perfect balance of Dao.

Face slap ?  Is that what they are  Well, I have seen you try .... but none of them seem to have connected  and it looked like some fop trying to wave away a mosquito .

Ohhh!  I get it .  You  occasionally suffer severe self embarrassment when your brain clears up for a few weeks every 2 years .

Edited by Nungali

15 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hmm, it looks like Turd Eye is late for the party, he must have slept in today.

Thats right , keep it short and sweet and dont open your mouth too much, as just about anything you say , I can find the fault and BS in and will  pull that out and  expose your BS and ignorance .

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Typical childish, extremely unaware, bullshit.

Ah, there he is.  I knew that would attract Turd Eye in a  jiffy, just like flies on shit.

Edited by Starjumper

Posted (edited)

in your  basement , while you play Word of Warcraft  and copy stuff off Seb Pierce's New Age Bullsit Generator  ?

It does look like you are envious of all that!

to wave away a mosquito .

well you are a mosquito, as you constantly buzz around with non-sense

'you cant even meditate'

show me a person who can meditate? I will send you money. Then I will buy airplane ticket amid a total lockdown and fly to become a student.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

highest level of thought' he is capable of   into them  )

I am also putting deep thought into each post I make.

Strawman argument, and another lie from Numb Nutz. I have never said I am pulling in the highest level of thought. I said there is a deep thought (which in most cases you cant even understand), unlike your empty projections and insults about moms basement, about wow. You cant even troll or insult the way it would hurt, what skill in internal arts could you have?.

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

show me a person who can meditate? I will send you money. Then I will buy airplane ticket amid a total lockdown and fly to become a student.

Okay here is a person who can meditate

concentrated-woman-meditating-nature_109

That will be $500 thanks .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Okay here is a person who can meditate

This is not a meditation.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

That will be $500 thanks .

500? I will pay much more if you find it

1 hour ago, ReturnDragon said:

I can fake it. ^_^-_-

Nobody can fake a meditation.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

concentrated-woman-meditating-nature_109

Posing for a photo =/= meditation

When I meditate all kind of "special effects" occur. There is a shift in Qi circulation in a wide area around self. 

I am not even that high level in meditation.

I don't talk or meet with people during or after meditation. It is dangerous for them.

Each word said feels like a heavy sword with a power of a bullet. Those can affect reality.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, thelerner said:

hopefully I'm on everyone's ignore list,

but can't help thinking this kind of thread would be better in a PPD, then the New Comer corner. 

rubs mud on belly, does the hokey poke and turns self around-

SEAN, Sean, if you can hear me,  We Could use Some Moderation

(I sent an (digital) SOS to the world)

@thelernerOh I don't know,  I think this type of discussion should be right where it is so new people looking around can see how juvenile the presently most active members behave towards each other when permitted to self govern.

One thing is for certain the behavior here is proof positive nothing beneficial is coming from the practices of a good many of those participating in these discussions.

After reading this conversation and a few others recently it is clear this site has become a place for people to display the childish and terrible condition of their minds and emotions.

This site has become a place for people familiar with each other to form some kind of foul macabre dysfunctional family unit where they can enjoy arguing with one another day in and day out.

More than a few are clearly mentally ill.

Was this site supposed to be about Spiritual Practices?  

I use the word "WAS" as in the past because the present condition of this site and the behavior of the participants of it is disgusting and childish.

@thelerner  As for invoking Sean why bother? Do you really think he will come to the rescue of this site?

Sean came in and fired all the mods and admins without replacement or any kind or restriction on how people interact and publicly shame themselves, when permitted to self govern,  this site is now exactly the way he wants it. 

Sean has accomplished getting everyone to show who and what they are really all about. Could be a learning tool.........

I once knew a terrible person he recently died.

I will never forget the day he referred to himself as a "Good Guy" that the system had fucked over and believed that he was deserving of sympathy and help because he was this imagined " Good Guy".

He was in fact super intelligent, ill tempered, violent, argumentative, misogynistic, homophobic and racist. He was not a "Good Guy" by anybodies standards that knew him.

Learned a lot that day.

The lesson was even the most cruel mean and unjust selfish people see themselves as a "Good Guy"

Till this day when I recall that conversation all I can do is shake my head and think wow he was worse than I ever knew.

Even the Devil in Hell thinks himself to be " A Good Guy" 

Makes sense, I always wondered how people could conduct themselves in so many terrible ways. The answer is the worst behaving people honestly believe they are justified in their behavior and honestly believe they are a "Good Guy"

Many of the people writing on this forum really need to re-read what you are posting out in public and hopefully realize you are not "A Good Guy" then take up some real spiritual practices and work towards really being a "Good Guy" in thought speech and actions.

I most certainly am not a "Good Guy" rather a terrible person working on being better.

The Japanese have a saying a good husband is not a good husband.

In fact he may be a terrible husband.

The best husband is often the worst husband who constantly works on being better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Is too !

I want my money !  :angry:

Posted (edited)

Nobody can fake a meditation.

So, did she fake this one?

Edited by ReturnDragon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ReturnDragon said:

So, did she fake this one?

No, as I said she is just posing for photo.

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

No, as I said she is just posing for photo.

You owe me $500 !

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You owe me $500 !

You did not show meditation, wait... you probably don't know what meditation IS.

Wait... you dont have Third Eye so you cant SEE if there is a meditation or not on the photo.

Lmfao.

With whom I am even speaking?

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

With whom I am even speaking?

Syntax .... again ! 

17 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Syntex raight? 

Sin tax.