Where is the scan results? :lol:

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

In progress still. Be patient, padawan. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, C T said:

In progress still. Be patient, padawan. 

You are padawan. I am Sith Lord.

When you will have results, we will discuss. Don't waste my time on empty talk.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

When you will have results, we will discuss. Don't waste my time on empty talk.

I think you got a typo there with 'Sith', lil fella. 

Just now, C T said:

Who told you I am nice Jedi? 

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Thought you were posting about being Jedi with star; now your claim is Sith?

You playing Reven here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C T said:

It appears that it might be a Russian bot, so I expect that - true to type - it's not been properly programmed to speak English (or even American).

On  the other hand, perhaps it's either dyslexic or thick?

Just now, ilumairen said:

Thought you were posting about being Jedi with star; now your claim is Sith?

By Jedi I meant self as a force - user, but yeah I am Genuine Darth Sith Lord.

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Who told you I am nice Jedi? 

Oh, I knew long ago you were this really mean, angry lil kid who just gets meaner and angrier as he grew. 

Definitely nobody would tell me you're nice. For sure. You can't be, its just not in your dna. 

The only time you'll be a little tolerable is when someone writes something that convinces you they've more juice. You would kowtow and kiss their feet too if you met them in person. You know why? Because in your wee little mind, juice = candy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, C T said:

Oh, I knew long ago you were this really mean, angry lil kid who just gets meaner and angrier as he grew. 

Definitely nobody would tell me you're nice. For sure. You can't be, its just not in your dna. 

The only time you'll be a little tolerable is when someone writes something that convinces you they've more juice. You would kowtow and kiss their feet too if you met them in person. You know why? Because in your wee little mind, juice = candy. 

I dont know who you are but I know for sure you have brain damage.

• Haha 1

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

: forgive my geek moment guys :

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

Exactly.

And in juxtaposition of the above Sith Code, I'll present the following Jedi Code:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

: forgive my geek moment guys :

A bit sexist perhaps?

Just now, gatito said:

A bit sexist perhaps?

Oh, in the region of the US I spent most of my life in, when used in such a manner it simply meant the people you were speaking to. And "hey guys, check this out" could actually be spoken to a group consisting entirely of females. 

But thanks for your watchfulness.. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And in juxtaposition of the above Sith Code, I'll present the following Jedi Code:

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony complexity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Hi gatito, I didn't write the codes, although I find them interesting. 

For example, although you may find yourself more aligned with the Jedi code, clearly there is an aspect of it you disagree with. 

More interesting than the codes to me though, is the Rule of Two, and how it came to be - owing predominantly to the Sith weakening themselves in the eyes of Darth Bane with Jedi ideals of equality. And how this rule of two equates with the way there was once one master passing his knowledge to one worthy student in some lineages, and how we can presently see a plethora of watered down (weakened) teachings passing through those who feel they deserve whatever it is they feel they deserve simply by being born, and asking or claiming what they may not even understand. 

There is a precariousness and potential for loss (of knowledge, skill and the value of any teachings - not to mention the teachings themselves) in both paradigms imo.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

For example, although you may find yourself more aligned with the Jedi code, clearly there is an aspect of it you disagree with. 

More interesting than the codes to me though, is the Rule of Two, and how it came to be - owing predominantly to the Sith weakening themselves in the eyes of Darth Bane with Jedi ideals of equality. And how this rule of two equates with the way there was once one master passing his knowledge to one worthy student in some lineages, and how we can presently see a plethora of watered down (weakened) teachings passing through those who feel they deserve whatever it is they feel they deserve simply by being born, and asking or claiming what they may not even understand. 

There is a precariousness and potential for loss (of knowledge, skill and the value of any teachings - not to mention the teachings themselves) in both paradigms imo.

I have actually cultivated Jedi Code, before shifting towards the Dark Force..

Can tell you that Absolute Power that I have awakened has broken the shackles to freedom

Free and Unrestrained, easy life, no worries

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

Just now, ilumairen said:

I realised that, which is why I felt comfortable taking the liberty of making a minor edit.

The Star Wars mythology is certainly interesting.

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Several aspects - and I'm far from entirely uncomfortable with the Sith Code:

45 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

and

45 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

The Force shall free me.

Seem fine to me.

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

With the Rule of Two, I was unfamiliar. :-)

Thanks for the info.

11 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

It is indeed a conundrum.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, C T said:

little tolerable is when someone writes something that convinces you they've more juice.

In real world and not a fancy fantasy you live in.

Strength and power is respected, same for knowledge. I do respect people who have skill. It is a very long road from an ordinary scrub, to someone who has skill in internal arts. The transformation of mind and consciousness taking place during this process turns one biological lifeform into completely another, similar to the process butterfly comes from caterpillar.

Most of those people are able to see my own skill, so I don't have to "prove" anything, to "explain" anything, to waste 1mln hours to put 108bit information into 1 bit brain.. I can have a discussion on interesting topics without wasting time on idiots like @C T

It does not mean that I bow before anyone and Magus by paradigm does not bow before any Gods or Higher Powers. Unlike many other people in Esoteric traditions.

If I can still learn something from someone (this is extremely, extremely rare), I am more than willing to Listen and to Learn

It is extremely boring to be the strongest / highest level in your sandbox, Imagine being a One Punch Man.., if it is possible to find someone of higher skill / level of development, it sounds exciting.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Confess what? Make a photo holding a paper in hand, with a public confession / apology for all whos mind you made suffer, by posting gross pics, of unlimited size.

A public confession for posting pictures of unlimited size  ?

:)

You are quite  mad .

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Because I have more than half of the daily posts on the whole board.

And now BSMaster who chastised me for a high post count , boasts  the above    :D

ad5bpEB_460s.jpg

3 hours ago, gatito said:

It appears that it might be a Russian bot, so I expect that - true to type - it's not been properly programmed to speak English (or even American).

On  the other hand, perhaps it's either dyslexic or thick?

All of the above , plus a  bit of  copy and paste from  the  'New Age Bull Shit Generator '  a smidgen of developing psychopath  ( with illusions of grandeur)  and a HUGE dose of Basement Boy .

Posted (edited)

By Jedi I meant self as a force - user, but yeah I am Genuine Darth Sith Lord.

Dont miss the end     ...  :D 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1